剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
睡了被腰斩的妓♥女♥吗
was screwing a hooker who got cut in half?
没错
Exactamundo.
但凶手不是随机选择被害人的
But the killer's not random.
他还没打电♥话♥来吗
He hasn't called?
马可·鲁伊斯偷了我的手♥机♥之后就没打来了
Not since Marco Ruiz jacked my phone.
你也不确定是他偷的
You don't know it was Marco.
就是他 我的手♥机♥突然就消失了
It was him. My phone just randomly disappears,
两天后又出现在失物招领处
then shows up in Lost and Found two days later.
肯定是他
It was him.
换做是我也会这么做
Same move I would've done.
死者之间存在联♥系♥
The killer's makin a connection.
是啊
Yes.
我们是不是还遗漏了别的线索
So what othe connections are we missing?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我们应该从克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯入手
We should start with Christina Fuentes.
好吧 等等 再去一次华瑞兹吗
Yes. Wait, back to Juarez?
没错
Yeah.
好吧 走吧
Okay. Bring it.
卡拉卡是个好人 可他也有弱点
他的问题不是酗酒 不是吸毒
而是一个女人
一个从他身边逃跑了的女人
于是他就去追她
糟糕的是 他一直追到了桥的那边
又在那边 干了无数蠢事
先生们
请吧
小伙子
Hey, mijo.
你怎么样
挺好的
Good.
你现在不是该在上学吗
Shouldn't you be in school?
没 我今天就一节课
No, I... I only have one class today,
所以想着能晚上和你一起回去
so I though I could ride home with you.
我还得工作
Well, uh, I've got t work and...
你打算什么时候回家
When are you comin home?
你还会回去吗
Are you coming home?
我也不知道 还得看阿尔玛的意思
I don't know. It's up to Alma.
这已经是你第二次做出这种事了
But this is the second time you've done this.
不 不是的 两件事不一样
No, no... no, no, no no, no, that... that was different.
不同吗 好吧
Different? Okay.
你弄出的烂摊子
你自己搞定
Fix it.
别 别走 等等 等一下
No, no, no. Wait wait wait, wait!
格斯 等等
Gus, wait!
好好看着我
你不该这样对阿尔玛
Alma doesn't deserve this.
我和我妻子之间的事
和你无关
有关
这和我有关 明白吗
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
听我说 你还是回家去吧
You know what? Just go home.
不 我不想回家
No. No, I don' want to go.
回去照顾妹妹们 好吗
Just be there with your sisters, please.
替我陪着她们
Be there for me.
帮阿尔玛干点活儿 好吗
Help Alma... please?
我保证 不会再像上次那样了 我发誓
Okay, it's not gonna be like the other time, I swear. I promise.
她没认出凶手
She can't ID the killer.
我需要更多的照片
I need more photos.
格斯 桑娅 你们还记得彼此吧
Um, Gus, Sonya. Remember each other?
记得
Yeah.
案子查得如何了 挺好的
- How is the case going? - Good.
我们找到了一个目击证人
We have a witness.
需要你♥爸♥爸回去工作 是啊
- I need your dad. - Yeah...
好吧
Okay.
他归你了
Take him.
出什么事了吗
Anything wrong?
没事
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
富恩特斯
Fuentes...
一个妓♥女♥
她的尸体和其他22具尸体被遗弃在帕索尼埃罗斯街的死亡之屋里
准确地说 是她的半具尸体
没什么印象
这就怪了 没人会不记得帕索尼埃罗斯街
门德斯小姐 我不负责这个案子
那你知道是谁负责的吗
负责的家伙要么调走了 要么已经死了
谢谢你
天哪 我们快点走吧
Oh, my God, can we please get out of here?
不知道为什么 但那哥们看起来很紧张
No comprende, but that dud looks intense.
对 不仅如此呢
Yeah, it's more than that.
有发现吗 没有
- Find something? - No.
吉娜那边怎么样了
How's it going with Gina?
什么都不记得了
She can't remember anything.
她受了很大的惊吓
She's been through hell.
那伤口
The cut...
哥伦比亚领带 可能她父亲吸毒
the Colombian necktie; maybe her father was into drugs.
我已经查过了 他不吸
I already checked. He's clean.
你有没有试过跟吉娜说点别的
Have you tried talking about something else with Gina?
为什么要说别的 赢得她的信任
- Why would I do that? - To get her to trust you.
她肯定信任我
She trusts me.
我可是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
吉娜 怎么了
格斯 我爸根本就不在乎
吉娜 见到那个性感的的外国警♥察♥了吗
格斯 她很忙
吉娜 酷
格斯 随你怎么说
吉娜 下次见面时 保证让你忘掉那个外国女人
有时间吗 有 进来吧
- Got a moment? - Yeah, come on.
我在看梅多斯病人的档案 然后
I was going through Meadows' patient files and, uh...
然后看到了我的
And, uh, you found me...
是不是 对
- didn't you? - Yeah.
桑娅知道吗 不知道
- Does Sonya know? - No.
那就好
Good.
想知道原因吗
You want to know why?
你愿意告诉我的话
If you want to tell me.
谁都有让自己付出沉重代价的案子
Everybody has their own case that costs.
对 我有很多
Yeah... I have many.
这次是个女孩 十八岁
This one was a girl... 18 years old.
在沟里发现了她的尸体
Found her in a ditch.
她曾被强♥奸♥ 殴打
She'd been raped and beated and...
凶手对她的所作所为
What this guy did to her was...
总之我接了这个案子
Anyway, I caught the case,
被害者的母亲根本不管
and the mother was out of the picture,
父亲下落不明
her father was missing in action.
所以 被害者的妹妹来认领的尸体
So... the girl's little sister came to I.D. the body.
她当时才十五岁 就得干那种事
She was 15 years old having to do that.
你抓住凶手了吗
You caught the guy?
抓住了 是个卡车司机
Yeah, it was truck driver.
叫吉姆·多布斯
His name was Jim Dobbs.
他看起来很在行
He looked really good for it.
为了找他我一路追到了
I chased him to a motel...
一个离边境线半英里的汽车旅馆
half a mile from the border.
你要是看过报告
And if you read the report...
就会知道上面写着他伸手去拿床头柜上的枪
it'll tell you that he reached for a gun on the night stand.
报告真是个有趣的东西
Reports are funny things.
你把他拿下了吗
You took him down?
对 我一枪爆了他的头
Yes, well... I put bullet right in his brain pan,
但他没死 子弹就这样「嗖」的穿过去了
but it didn't kill him. No, it went "pshoo"!
所以国家开恩 把他扔进监狱免于一死
So now he's got three hots and a cot, courtesy of the state.
当然了 他不知道这是怎么回事
Of cousre he doesn't know what it is.
所以他们才让你去看心理医生
So they sent you to the shrink.
不 是我自己去的
No, I sent me to the shrink.
我一想到自己做过的事就很难受
I was having a hard time when I thought of what I've done.
他自作自受
He deserved it.
不 不是对多布斯 我才不在乎
No, not Dobbs. I could give a rat's ass...
他因为我变成什么样 我受困扰是因为
what I did to that asshole. I was troubled with what...
我对受害者妹妹的所作所为
what I did to the little sister.
我夺走了她找到答案的一切希望
See, I took away any hope she had of getting answers.
是她 桑娅 没错
- Her. - Sonya. Yep.
你对此事保密的话 我会很感激的
And I'd appreciate you keeping this between us.
给我吧 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
好吧
Yeah.
营业中
暂停营业
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表