剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Do you know the reporter, Daniel Frye?
不知道
No.
你今天没给他打过电♥话♥
You didn't call him today?
我不会给他打电♥话♥
No, I... I wouldn't call him...
我压根就不认识他
if I don't know who he is.
我能看下你的手♥机♥吗
Mmm, can I check your phone?
不行
No.
我们在你的房♥车旁发现了烧毁的衣物
We found burned clothes at your trailer.
长官 我只是烧了所有垃圾
Sir, I burn all my trash.
是吗
Really?
为什么你的垃圾里会有女人的衣服
Why do you have women's clothes in your trash?
打断下
Excuse me.
你觉得这好笑吗
Is something funny here?
不
No.
她是谁
Who's this?
怎么了
Why?
因为你随身带着她的照片
Because you're carrying her picture around with you.
这犯法吗
Is that illegal?
不
No.
她是我姐姐
That's my sister.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
玛丽娜
Marina.
我已经十五年没见过她了
Haven't seen her for 15 years.
我们被不同的寄养家庭收养
We were placed in separate foster homes.
我只是一个乐于助人的人
Look, I'm just a person who helps people.
你还喜欢在路上让女孩搭车吗
Are you also a person who picks up girls on the road?
再带到你房♥车那儿去
Takes them to your trailer?
不 长官
No, sir.
窗户上还装了栏杆
With bars on the windows?
那是出于安全考虑 长官
Yeah, that's for safety, sir.
你想让我扁你吗
Would you like your face broken?
把你的手指头掰断
Your fingers snapped off?
我只是助人为乐 长官
I'm just a person who helps people, sir.
这话你之前说过
Yeah, you said that before!
我们不想再听第二遍
We don't need to hear things twice.
马可
Marco.
斯蒂文 那女孩在你手上吗
Steven, do you have her?
不
No.
抓了那女孩的人 还杀了其他九个人
Because the person who does killed nine other people...
一名法官和一名来自华瑞兹的可怜女孩
and a judge and a poor girl from Juarez.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
我在电视上看到了
I saw it on television.
是你干的吗
Are you that person?
不 不是我
No, I am not.
你可以走了
You can go.
好的
Okay.
能把照片还给我吗
Can I have that back?
能看出你很失望
I see you're very upset.
换做是我找一名失踪的女孩 也会这样
I would be, too, if I was looking for a lost girl.
你确实在找
You are.
什么意思
Sorry?
你也在找一名失踪的女孩 不是吗
You are looking for a lost girl, right?
说的没错
Well, um, that's true.
希望我们都能找到想找的人
Well, I hope we all find what we're looking for.
你那么做会适得其反
You made that worse.
就应该那么做
I made it better.
你必须吓一吓那种混♥蛋♥
You have to shake up an asshole like that.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
我们没有任何证据指证他
We don't have anything on him.
我相信他
I believed him.
她错了
She's wrong.
这家伙肯定有问题
This guy's up to something.
那就想办法证明吧
Well, let's prove it.
你好 亲爱的
你好吗
你怎么样
很好
格斯
Gus.
我们只能待五分钟 因为格斯等下要去见朋友
好吧 这样
Okay, okay, uh...
过来 带你见个人
他又退了一门课
是吗 什么时候的事
是吗 什么时候的事
今天
又退课
不知道他空余时间都在干什么
等一下
Wait a minute.
桑娅 我想让你见见我的家人
Sonya, I... I want you to meet my family.
这是我的妻子阿尔玛
This is my wife, Alma.
你好
Hello.
还有我的儿子格斯
And this is my son, Gus.
格斯 格斯塔沃
Gus, Gustavo.
很高兴认识你们
It's nice to meet you.
你叫什么名字
What was your name?
桑娅
Sonya.
你们是搭档吗
And... And you are partners?
暂时是
For now.
天啊
Damn.
就这样吧 我要回去工作了
Anyway... I'm going back to my... desk.
她很漂亮
非常漂亮
拉尔森和霍尔斯特德都做房♥地♥产♥生意
Larson and Halstead were both in real estate.
对 另外两个从事石油♥行♥业和农业
Yeah, and the other two were from oil and farming.
胡扯 肯定跟毒品有关
Bullshit. It was drugs.
不 这我们还不确定
Oh, no, we don't know that.
天啊
God.
这里可是边境
It's the border.
你以为是在哪儿
What are you talking about?
没钱 就是没有
Nada, nada, nada!
我不会付钱的
尝尝这个
老天呀
Oh, God!
丹尼尔 快走
Daniel, come on!
起来 丹尼尔
Get up! Daniel!
快走 太危险了
Come on! It's dangerous!
该 该死
Oh, sh... sh...
大家好
Hola!
别出声 演的正精彩呢
整个街区我们家的电视最大
We have the biggest TV on the block.
阿德里安娜·德·门德斯 该吃饭了
妈 这是丹尼尔 我的同事
有人在工人村被枪杀了
我得赶紧把这事儿记下来
这里有
Do you have, um...
你们这有没有
is there any chance you guys have...
抱歉 你们这有没有
I'm sorry, do you have,
啤酒之类的
uh, some cerveza?
或者像龙舌兰那样的
Or, like, a, like, any, like, a little tequila?
当然有 进来吧 白人小哥 快坐
有龙舌兰吗
Tequila?
有龙舌兰的话就太棒了
Like, tequila would be great.
大家好 你
Hi. How is everyone? You, um...
大家都过来坐吧
一大堆人挤在这么小的房♥子里
Lot of people in a tiny house, huh?
打扰了
Hey, um, I'm sorry.
发生了一起
There was a, uh, yeah,
发生了 一 一起
there was... there was a... a-a-a...
枪击案 所以我们没法回桥那边去
shooting, like, and we couldn't get back across the bridge.
然后阿德里亚娜说
And then Adriana said that...
我们能 来拿着
we could... Here you go.
你慢点喝
Hey, take it easy on the beer.
我渴死了
I'm thirsty.
你喜欢阿德里亚娜吗
So you like Adriana?
当然 她很棒
Oh, yeah, she's great.
你是她的男朋友吗
You're the boyfriend?
妈 他不是我的男朋友
Mama, he's not my boyfriend.
不 我们只是同事
No, uh, we're colleagues.
是朋友
Uh, amigos.
我是单身哦
Well, I'm single.
该死
Shit.
我也是
So Am I.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表