剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你想看到我再说吗
Would it help if you could see me.
我也说不清 也好
Oh, I don't know. Yeah, sure.
杰克 这到底是为什么 为什么
- Tell me why, Jack. - Why?
为什么呢 因为我知道真♥相♥
Why? Because I am the truth.
真♥相♥
Truth?
埃尔帕索地区被边界 文化 历史
El Paso del Norte has been falsely split by borders,
错误的分♥裂♥
by... by cultures, by history.
无论你做什么都无法改变这一点
What you're doin won't change that.
试试才能知道
I can try.
这就是你干的事情吗
Is that what you'r doing...
完成使命
on your missions?
厉害
Impressive.
你也知道 寄生虫和宿主没有区别
Well, you know, parasite, host, same thing.
你为什么要杀这么多人 杰克
Why did you kill so many people, Jack?
战争正在边境上演
There is a war happening here at the border.
但人们似乎对此一无所知
And no one seems to know about it.
我想把真♥相♥公布于众
I want the truth to come out.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
你还有时间
You still have time.
所有的制度终将作茧自缚
All institutions eat themselves eventually.
你很聪明 应该可以理解的
You're smart, you know that.
你好啊
Hi there.
把你的枪放下
Put your gun down.
我喜欢近距离枪杀
You know, I like to kill up close.
我会开枪的
I will shoot you.
我相信你会的
I believe you will.
桑娅
Sonya!
别乱动 混♥蛋♥
老实点
Stay there!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
放开我
Come on!
你没事吧 桑娅
You okay, Sonya?
汉克 她怎么样
Hank! Is she all right?
我没问你
I'm not asking about you!
她没事
She's all right.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她没事
She's all right.
你还好吗
Hey. How are you?
疼的没法呼吸
Sore, can't breathe.
刚才真是
That was...
我们抓住他了 都结束了
We got him. It's over.
也许吧
Maybe.
什么意思 有什么问题
What do you mean? What's wrong?
他是疯子
He's insane.
对啊 没错 那又怎么了
Yeah, so, okay. And?
我只是不确定预谋这一切的人会是疯子
I'm just not sure that the man who planned all this is insane.
我们发现了骨锯和汽车
We have the bone saw and the car.
你也看到了书里的字迹
You saw the writing in this book.
就是他了
It's him.
警官
Officer.
你可以逃跑的
Could've run.
为什么留下了等着挨枪子
Why'd you stay to shoot?
因为任务还没完成
The job wasn't done.
什么
What?
我本想杀那个墨西哥人
I meant to kil the Mexican.
孩子们 快进屋
没关系 别管我
It's okay. Don't mind me.
出什么事了 太太
Is there something wrong, Senorita?
给你
Uh, here.
这是什么
What's this?
你的工资
That's you salary.
这个是地道的分成
And that's you cut of the tunnel.
不用了 我们是搭档
- It's okay. - We're partners.
我猜卡尔之前没给过你吧
I assume you didn't have this raise with Karl.
没有
No.
谢谢
还有什么心事吗 太太
Is there something else, Senorita?
你觉得我做得对吗
Do you think I'm doing the right thing?
我觉得你别无选择
I think you're doing the only thing.
你朋友在这会待多久
How long is your friend staying?
雷
Ray?
不知道
I don't know.
他帮我处理和格雷西拉的生意
He's helping me deal with Graciela.
我听说了
I heard.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
信任 怎么了
I think I do. Why?
没什么
It's nothing.
我们是搭档 说实话
We're partners. Say it.
我觉得让他和格雷西拉打交道
I don't think it's such a good idea...
不是什么好事
to let him deal with Graciela.
她和卡尔原来有一套管理办法
Senorita, her and Karl had a way of controlling.
谢谢你给的钱
我会告诉雷小心点
I'll tell Ray to be careful.
晚安 凯撒
Good night, Caesar.
晚安
穿梭在
Traveling through...
《野火》
"Prairie Fire"?
斯托克斯是个蠢货
Stokes was a moron,
但不应该被爆头这么惨
but he didn't deserve to get his head blowed off.
给自己几天时间
Take a couple of days.
好吧
Yes, sir.
我们抓住他了 这就行了
We found him. That's what matters.
是吗
Is it?
那家伙完全疯了
That dude is gone complete insanity...
他会在狱中被殴打 织袜子度过余生
and spends the rest of his life beating off and knitting socks.
要真是那样 也就那样了
Well, that's what happens, that's what happens.
桑娅真该朝他的额头开枪
Sonya should've shot him between the eyes.
那他就被打死了
Yeah, and that would've made him dead.
我不觉得那样有什么问题 汉克
I don't see the problem with that, Hank.
过上十五年再看看
Give it 15 years.
天呐
Oh, God.
我能信任你吗 当然了 宝贝
- Can I trust you? - Of course, baby.
我能信任你吗
Can I trust you?
插得再深点
Come inside me.
你确定
You sure?
不 没有好点
No, not better.
我 我其实觉得更糟了
I would, uh... I would definitely classify it a worse, actually.
我当然会帮你跟进报道的
Well, yeah, of course I'll help you file your story.
不 我不去酒吧 我要去
No, I'm not going to the bar. I'm gonna...
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表