剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
You know, she don't like Mexicans,
觉得他们应该待在墨西哥
thinks they ought to stay in Mexico.
你通知她家人了吗
Have you told the family yet?
正在过去的路上
I'm on my way now.
现在是大半夜的
It's the middle of the night,
她家还有小孩呢
and there are children in that house.
我知道
I know.
所以要低调些
So tread lightly.
他们的妈妈被谋杀了
Their mother was murdered...
没有委婉的方式来表达
there's no other way to say it.
好吧 记住要有眼神交流 好吗
Right, well, remember eye contact, all right?
好
Right.
我会记住
I will.
早上好 副队
Good morning, lieutenant.
早上好 吉蒂小姐
Good morning, Miss Kitty.
这玩意儿到底是怎么用的啊
How in the Sam Hill do you work this thing?
去星巴克吧
I just go to Starbucks.
你最后和你妻子说话是在什么时候
When was the last time you talked to your wife?
她本来要去奥斯丁开会
She, uh... she was going to Austin for conference.
坐飞机去吗
Flying?
不 她开车去的
No, she drove.
我十点半左右给她打电♥话♥ 但是
I called her around 10:30 but...
没人接
there was no answer.
她那时已经死了
She was dead by then.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是说
Which is...
你一定很难过
is very sad for you.
是的
Yeah.
需要喝杯水吗
Would you like a glass of water?
她是怎么被杀的
How was she killed?
他们对她做了什么
I mean, what did they do to her?
有没有
Did...
我们有两个小孩
We have two little kids.
你想喝杯水吗
Would you like a glass of water?
不用
No.
你的手♥机♥得给我
I'm gonna need you phone.
好吧
Okay.
有密♥码♥吗
Password-protected?
我都不知道怎么设密♥码♥
I don't even know how to do that.
最近受到过恐吓吗
Any recent threats?
法官经常受到恐吓
Judges get lots of threats.
所以我才问
That's why I'm asking.
她刚对一些墨西哥做出了不利判决
She just made a ruling against some Mexicans.
你懂的
You know,
禁止她们站在街角找工作
stopping them from standing on the corners lookin for work.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
为什么不能站在街角
Why can't they stand at a corner?
这是个交通问题
It's a traffic issue.
人们有权利站在公共街道上
You have a right to stand on a public street...
也有权利站在那个地方
and to signal by your presence in that particular place that...
以表明自己在找工作
you're looking for day work.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
有外遇吗
Any affairs?
没有
No!
当然没有
Of course not.
吸毒吗
Drugs?
老天啊 罗琳是孩子的母亲
Lorraine was a mother, for Christ's sake.
我妈以前就吸毒
My mother used drugs.
够了 到此为止
Okay, that's it.
女士 我要你滚出我家
Lady, I want you get the hell out of my house.
我
I...
如果我不近人情 很抱歉
I'm sorry if I didn't exercise empathy.
格斯
Gus.
格斯
Gus.
怎么了
What?
我能闻到
I can smell it.
什么
What?
别装傻
Como what?
大♥麻♥
The dope, la mota.
你从哪里弄来的
Where'd you get it?
我同学蒂科那里
De Tico in school.
你知道蒂科的叔叔是谁吗
Do you know who Tico's uncle is?
奥雷里奥·库塔
Aurelio Guetta, hmm?
想起来了吗
Ring a bell?
你的大♥麻♥就是从他那里弄来的
That's where your dope comes from.
就是卷大♥麻♥
It was just a joint.
现在你欠他人情了
Well, now you owe him.
也许他叔叔会叫你
Maybe his uncle will ask you to...
帮他次送货
make a delivery for him.
或者开车送他去什么地方
Drive him somewhere.
不是这样的 好吗
That's not how it is. Okay?
不
Oh, no.
就是这样
As es como es.
绝对是这个套路
That is exactly the way it is.
你就这样被拖下水
That's how you get caught up.
那群混♥蛋♥
All right, esos culeros,
他们就这样轻而易举抓住你
they reach out and get you like that.
就像抓蚊子一样
Hmm? Como mosquito.
你直接去上课
You're going across for class,
上完直接回来 知道吗
coming right back, all right?
不准去派对 不准见蒂科
No parties, no Tico.
明白了吗
Understand?
好吧 明白了吗
- Okay. - Okay?
明白 你说我听
一定要听 格斯
好吧
Okay.
你去看过格斯了吗
Did you check on Gus?
看过了
Yes.
他在睡觉吗
嗯
他回来得很晚
是啊
Ah, si.
他可能今天晚上有课吧
Maybe he had, um... night class.
不 他没课
No. No, he didn't.
没有吗
No?
我明天和他谈谈
Well... I'll talk to him tomorrow.
我不明白你怎么受得了这地方
I don't know how yo stand this place.
尸检能提供很多信息
You learn so much at autopsy.
你对法官丈夫的态度还好吧
So, uh, did, uh, you go easy on the judge's husband?
还好
Yeah.
桑娅
Sonya.
我尽力了
I tried.
总之不是他干的
Anyway, he didn't do it.
是吗
No?
满嘴的仁义道德
Talked about all the right things.
他把手♥机♥给我了
Gave up his phone,
他居然都不会设密♥码♥ 所以
which he doesn't even know how to lock, so...
他肯定不会是让整座桥
That's not the guy who wired the...
都停电的那个人 说得好
- bridge lights to go out. - That's a good point.
我们要找的人得会技术
Our guy has tech skills.
好了 咱们里面见
All right, meet you in there.
我得告诉卡门我今晚回不去了
Got to warn Carmen she's wakin up to an empty bed.
早安 桑娅
Morning, Sonya.
好了
Okay.
死因就在这里
Cause of death's right here.
有一根针从脊椎尾部直穿进大脑
Needle in the base of the spin and into the brain.
快速简单 基本无痛
Quick, easy, almost painless.
手法不错
This is a good one.
手套
Gloves.
你去找过他吗
You've been by to see him?
最近没有
Not recently.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表