剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Don't talk about her.
我和她睡过了 你知道吗
I had sex with her. Did you know that?
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我真是被她的饥渴吓到了
What surprised me was the vigor.
我亲了她一下
I mean, after that first kiss,
她就开始热烈地回应我
she really threw herself into it.
我要开到哪去
Where Am I driving?
她活下来很正常 并不是她的错
It's okay that she survived I mean, it... it wasn't her fault.
也不是格斯的错
It's not Gus's fault either.
没错 但他是你儿子
No, but he's you son.
就像迦勒是我儿子一样
Like Caleb was mine.
戴维 你到底要我去哪
Where Am I going, David?
富兰克林山公园
Franklin Mountain Park.
你们在我家上过床吗
Did you do it at my house?
上过
Yes.
在我床上 和我老婆
In my bed with my wife.
你当时打算怎么做
What was your plan?
我没有计划
I didn't have one.
那你觉得只要我没发现就没事是吗
Did you think it was okay as long as I didn't find out?
不是的
No.
想过要告诉我吗
Did you even think about telling me?
没有 没错 你就是随心所欲
- No. - No, you just wanted what you wanted.
才不在乎会伤害到别人
Who cares who it hurts?
我快到公园了
I'm getting to the park.
J号♥停车场 靠近采石场
Lot J, near the quarry.
马可在哪
Hey, where's Marco?
不知道 他接了个电♥话♥就走了
I don't know. He got a call and left.
谁打给他的
Got a call from who?
你脸色不好
You don't look good.
没什么
Oh, it's... it's nothing.
好吧 过来 坐下
Okay, come on. Sit down.
你得吃点东西
You need to eat.
我不喜欢吃香蕉 顾不了这么多了
- I don't like bananas. - That doesn't matter.
你现在本来是要手术的
You supposed to be on an operating table right now.
我理解为什么你不想做手术
And I understand why you're not,
但如果你太虚弱 生病了或伤势加重
but you will be of no help to Marco and his boy...
那就什么忙也帮不了马可和他儿子
if you faint or get sick or get hurt even worse.
我得继续调查
I need to keep looking.
我知道
I know.
我们肯定漏掉什么了
I know we're missing something.
就在那些文件里 我肯定
It's in those documents. I know it.
明白 先把它喝了
Okay. Just drink that.
再接着调查
And then back at it.
好久不见啊 老朋友
Well, hello there. Old friend.
住手
Stop.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
作为警♥察♥ 这种感觉挺特别吧
Strange feeling for a cop, isn't it?
那种无力感
To be powerless?
丹尼尔·弗莱的车
Daniel Frye's?
看来你还真是做警探的料啊
That's some amazing detective work.
你把他也杀了
You kill him, too?
你有想起过我吗
Have you thought about me much?
在我自杀后
Since my suicide?
没有
Not much.
你知道我当时崩溃了吧
You knew I was crumble, right?
就在她死后
After she died.
心理医生让我对药物上瘾
A shrink had me hooked on pills.
调查局把我开除了
The FBI fired me.
我听说了
I heard.
但没给我打过一个电♥话♥
But not one phone call.
我们失去联络了
We were out of touch.
再见面的方式很有趣
Funny how that happens.
上车
Get in the car.
是她选择了我 戴维
She chose me, David.
你做这么多就是因为她选的是我
All of this because she chose me?
没错
Yes.
你杀了这么多人就是因为你老婆抛弃了你
You killed all these people because your wife left you?
她是从我身边被夺走的
She was taken from me.
失去一切的又不只有你一个人
You're not the first person to lose everything.
那边这样的事情每天都在发生
Over there it happens every day!
很多人的生活都变得支离破碎
People have their lives ripped away from them.
可他们也没去杀人啊
It doesn't make them killers.
可能我比较特别吧
Maybe I'm special.
你才不特别呢
You... you're not.
把手♥机♥扔了
Get rid of you phone.
带枪了吗
You have a gun?
带了 很好
- Yes. - Good.
我来开车
I'll drive.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表