剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情回顾
Previously on The Bridge...
你这么晚还没下班
You're working late.
对 你这话说的好像你很了解我
- Yes. - You talk as if you know me.
我理解你
I understand you.
你和夏洛特·米尔怀特上♥床♥了 是啊
- You had sex with Charlotte Millwright. - Yes.
马可 你走吧
孩子都要出生了 叫我走什么意思
你看起来有点 心不在焉
You seem, uh... distracted.
八个女孩在那里被发现的
Eight girls were found.
死了吗
Dead?
「野兽」 他抓住了她们
He got them, La bestia.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我看到他了
I saw him.
我看见「野兽」了
I saw the beast.
天啊 亲爱的
Jesus, baby.
你简直要把我榨干了
You're gonna kill me.
现在可比不上十年前了
It ain't ten years ago.
你差点骗到我
You could've fooled me.
我以前嫁给了个老男人 记得吗
I've been married to an older man, remember?
那感觉如何
What was that like?
你想知道你表现如何吗
You want to know how you stack up?
不想
No.
这样说吧 卡尔有别的才华
Let's just say Karl had other talents.
对 买♥♥下这地方可得要一大笔钱呢
Yeah, serious coin to own a spread like this.
不是指那个
That's not it.
嫁给他值得吗
Was it worth it?
穿上裤子吧
Put your pants on.
小夏 我无意冒犯
Oh, Char, I didn't mean anything.
不 我想给你看点东西
No, I want to show you something.
好吧 地下室
Okay. The basement.
里面是什么 色情地牢吗
What's in there, a sex dungeon?
是墨西哥
Mexico.
见鬼
Shit.
我猜这是卡尔的主意吧
I'm guessing this was Karl's idea?
贩毒吗
Drugs?
供移♥民♥过来
Immigrants.
我们已经破产了
We were broke.
我不知情
I didn't know.
另一头是什么
What's on the other end?
一个疯狂的婊♥子♥
A crazy, psychotic bitch.
你想让我对付她吗
And you want me to deal with her?
搞什么
What the hell?
晚上好 女士
边桥谜案
第一季 第六集
这颗念珠够大的
That's a big bead.
哥伦比亚领带
A Colombian necktie.
[特指这种割喉 并将舌头从伤口拽出的杀人方式]
毒贩子会这样做
Narcos do this to each other.
对 但死者是心理医生
Yeah, but our victim' a shrink.
不是毒贩
He's not a narco.
他这是想表达什么
What story is he telling?
头儿 周围三英里内的街道上
I put a patrol on every street...
我都派人进行巡逻了
within a three-mile radius, boss.
他魔术般消失了 我们一无所获
He pulled a Houdini. We got nothing.
那小姑娘怎么样了
How's that little girl holding up?
她和桑娅在一起
She's with Sonya.
妈妈有什么消息
Any word on the mother?
巡警仍在找
MI are still working on it.
我去通知她
I'll let her know.
他还挺帅的 帅「死」了
- He's pretty. - Pretty dead.
你看见了一切
You saw everything.
一切发生得太快了 我
It was so fast. I...
我不知道
I don't know.
记得他的长相吗
Do you remember what he looked like?
记得
Yes.
不记得了
No.
我需要细节
I need specifics.
发色 别说了
- Uh, hair color. - Stop.
眼睛颜色 别说了
- Eye color. - Stop.
我会怎么样
What's going to happen to me?
你知道你妈妈在哪吗
Uh, do you know where your mother is?
不知道
No.
我们要带你回警局
We're gonna take you to the station.
没事的 你在那里更安全
It's okay. You're gonna be safer there.
收拾东西吧
You should pack your bag.
他犯错了 把车留在了案发现场
Made a mistake leaving that car at the scene.
这辆是真警车吗
Is that a real police cruiser?
不是 那家伙肯定是在拍卖♥♥会上
No, guy must have bought...
买♥♥了02年的福特皇冠维多利亚[车]
an '02 Crown Vic at auction,
伪装成警车的样子 技术人员正在取证
tricked it up to look like one. The lab's all over it.
别把那张照片贴上去
Don't put that up.
她还在这里呢
Not while she's here.
明白
Copy that.
还有梅多斯病人的照片吗
You have more photos of Meadows' patients?
有 给你
Yeah, here.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我又没说谢谢
I didn't say thank you.
说得没错
Exactamente.
吉娜听到他父亲遇害前在和人谈话
Gina heard her father talking to someone before the murder.
你认为凶手是他的病人 是吗
You're thinking that the killer was a patient, right?
有可能
Maybe.
梅多斯医生给很多警♥察♥做过治疗
Well, Dr. Meadows saw a lot of cops.
说得通
Makes sense.
他是医疗保险的定点医生
He was a network provider for the health plan.
他有很多埃尔帕索警局
He saw a lot of El Paso PD,
缉毒局和调查局的病人
DEA, FBI patients.
开警车 杀害警方的心理医生
Cop car, cop psychiatrist.
先别跟别人说这个
Okay, look, what do you say we all keep...
凶手在针对执法机关的观点 好吗
this law enforcement angle between us all right?
是 长官 好的
- Yes, sir. - Sure.
她怎么样
How's she holding up?
她这个目击者真是太糟糕了
She's a bad eyewitness.
什么都问不出来
I'm not getting anything from her.
桑娅 她才十五岁
Well, Sonya, she's 15 years old,
刚失去了父亲 和气点
and she just lost her father. Go gentle.
好吗 我帮她买♥♥了早餐
- Okay? - I got her breakfast.
真体贴
Good thinking.
给你
Here you go.
我吃不下
I don't think I can eat.
要给你拿杯水吗
Would you like a glass of water?
不用了 好吧
- That's okay. - Okay.
看看这些照片
Take a look at these.
告诉我凶手在不在里面
Tell me if he's one of them.
别盯着我看了
You're staring.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没有他 再看看
- No. - Try again.
拜托了 他不在里面
- Please. - He's not there.
也许你该先吃点东西
Maybe if you ate something.
我能抽根烟吗
Can I have a cigarette?
你满十八岁了吗 没有
- Are you 18? - No.
那就不行
Then you can't.
要纸巾吗
Tissue?
毒品 都冲掉
Roller skates... flush.
你可以的
You can do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
这些是调查局的机密档案
These are classified FBI files.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get these?
我说了 我自有方法
I told you, I have source.
被斩首的探员
So the agent who got his head cut off...
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表