剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
值得去查查
Well, that's worth a look.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
家里情况怎么样了
How's things at home?
很糟 可能还恶化了
Bad. Maybe worse.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
世事如此
It is what it is.
你去跟着桑娅吧
Why don't you stick with Sonya.
她要去沙漠里追查一点线索
She's gonna follow up a dice lead out in the desert.
知道了
Copy that.
宝贝 你在干什么呢
- Hey, baby. - What are you doing?
勘察排水管
I'm investigating the drain.
当起我的游泳池清理工了吗
You're my pool boy now?
我想夏天找点活干 夫人
Well, I was looking for summer work, ma'am.
你见过她了吗 见过了 也拿到钱了
- Did you see her? - Yeah. And I got the money.
她还说什么了吗
Did she say anything else?
没有
Nope.
就是这里
This is the place.
这家伙有犯罪记录吗
This guy has record?
马可
Marco.
不准靠近
埃尔帕索警局 打开门
El Paso PD. Open the door!
埃尔帕索警局 我们有搜查证
El Paso PD, search warrant.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
有人在吗
Is anybody here?
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
那是什么
What's that?
《北埃尔帕索城辩证法》
The Dialectics of El Paso del Norte.
杰克森·柴德里斯著
By Jackson Childress.
大发现啊
What the hell?
我们找对人了
This is our guy.
我们并不是非得这么做
We don't have to do this.
可是
Well...
我们都想这样 对吗
it's what we both want, right?
但你是有夫之妇
But you're married.
我们可以再等等 等时机合适
We could wait... and do it right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果你想离婚 就先把婚离了
If you want to get a divorce, get a divorce.
没那么简单
Well, that' complicated.
对 是有点麻烦
Yeah. A little.
看样子这家伙疯得不轻啊
I think he's off his meds.
见鬼 条子来了
Oh, shit. Cops.
第九章
Chapter Nine:
论墨西哥民族的外星血统
On the Extraterrestrial Origins of the Mexican people's.
这混♥蛋♥脑子不正常
他是个疯子
He's insane.
你看 他去过墨西哥
Look. He's been to Mexico.
他说自己是去「执行任务」
Many times he calls them his "missions".
我觉得应该把专案组叫来
Well, I think we should bring in the task force.
不 只叫汉克 他已经在路上了
No. Just Hank. He's on his way.
我们上一次汇报的时候 是他在接听
Last time we broadcast something, he was listening.
我们先撤 等他到了再行动
We pull back and wait for him to come.
你同意白天见我 倒让我吃了一惊
I was surprised you were willing to meet me during the day.
世事无常
Well, everything' changing.
旧貌新颜
Shell of the egg is breaking.
又有活让我♥干♥了 是的
- You have another job for me? - I do.
叫什么名字 她叫萨尔·维加
- What's her name? - Her name is Sar Vega.
是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
她辍学了 迷失了自己
She dropped out of school. She lost her way.
你想让我把她带走吗
Do you want me to take her?
不顾她的个人意愿 强行带去鲍勃那吗
Take her to Bob's? Against her will?
我希望你能和她谈谈
I want you to talk to her.
我的话她听不进去 我不是传话的
- She won't listen to me anymore. - I'm not a messenger.
我只负责送人
I'm a conduit.
我已经束手无策了
I don't know what else to do.
好了 别哭了
Okay, don't cry.
好吧 我♥干♥
All right, I'll do it.
你帅呆了 老爹
真的吗
您最近有一点点发福
你看起来帅呆了 陛下
你刚刚说了什么
对不起 先生 对不起
混账东西
说话小心点 混♥蛋♥
我喜欢看你穿西装
超性感
谢谢你 亲爱的
我想去那边看看鞋
就在街那头接我好了
过来
让奥夫雷贡跟你一起吧
不用了 没事 他还要保护你呢
冷静 没事
Easy. Easy, easy...
求你了 别伤害我
没事 不要怕
Don't... don't be scared.
是你妈妈让我来的 搞什么鬼
- Your mother sent me. - What's the hell?
她希望你过得好 我也是
She wants a bette life for you. So do I.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是我妈妈手下的那个笨外国佬
You're my mother's stupid gringo coyote.
我不觉得自己是什么
Well, I don't consider myself...
我在我的成人礼上见过你 笨蛋
I met you at my quinceaera, idiot.
没错
Oh, yeah.
要是我男友发现你跟我说过话
My boyfriend's gonna kill you...
他会杀了你的
for talking to me.
是啊 你男朋友肯定是个狠角色
Yeah, well, I'm sure that your boyfriend's a very scary person,
让他放马过来 但你得跟我走
and he's welcome to try. But you need to come with me.
不 不要
No, no.
该死 真见鬼
Damn it. Oh, shit.
我不想走 懂吗
I don't want to go, okay?
所以请告诉我妈 别再来这套了 行吗
So tell my mom to stop this shit, okay?
我是想帮你
I am trying to help you.
好吧
Okay.
混♥蛋♥ 快跑吧
什么事都没有 亲爱的
别这样 别 求你了
柴德里斯就住在那个小山丘的顶上
Childress lives at the top of that hill.
这里看上去差不多已经废弃了
Most of these look abandoned.
是啊
They are.
大概十年前 这里脑子还正常的人
Chemical spill sent the sane ones running...
就因为化学品泄露都跑光了
from this area about ten years ago.
怎么回事
What the hell?
谁会把一辆卡车停在路中间
Who the hell leaves a truck in the middle of the road?
还在窗户边留下一架步♥枪♥
He left one rifle in the window.
车子是注册在杰克·柴德里斯名下
Registered to Jack Childress,
住在麦克纳特路
McNutt Road.
混♥蛋♥ 立刻把桑娅和马可叫来
Son of a bitch. Get Sonya and Marco down here right now.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
我是库珀 我们在失落的绿洲外
Hey, it's Coop. We got Childress's abandoned...
找到了柴德里斯丢下的货车
truck down here outside Lost Oasis.
请你们立刻赶来 查看情况
Come on up and let's take look.
我们在路南边400米
We're a quarter mile down the road.
杰克·柴德里斯
Hey. Jack Childress.
有消息称警方正在通缉他
Source told me the police are looking at him...
这不是
It's not what the...
什么意思
What do you mean?
他和盖德曼有什么关系
What's the connection between him and Gedman?
或者跟心理师 马可·鲁伊斯
Or the shrinker or Marco Ruiz,
那23具尸体 甚至我
Body 23, me even.
我们还不能确定
We don't know yet.
跟这家伙产生交集不是巧合
There aren't... coincidences with this guy.
走吧 去他家里看看
Come on, let's go to his house.
你自己去吧
Tell you what, you go.
你难道没看出来我现在头脑不清吗
I don't know if you've noticed but my brain ain't right.
写什么报道都救不了我
I can't write a sentence to save my life, and I got...
我一直头疼得要死
I got this mother of a headache that won' go away.
对于戒酒戒毒 我的身体向我竖起了中指
My body's basically giving me the middle finger for gettin clean.
也许你该去看医生
Maybe you should go to see a doctor.
是啊 然后他会告诉我
Oh, yeah, why so he can tell me...
我是个酒鬼瘾君子仅此而已
I'm an alcoholic drug addict that's all broken.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
弗莱 这事关我们的报道
Frye, this is the story.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表