剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
马可 丹尼尔
- Mar... - Daniel.
你的儿子命在旦夕了 马可
Your son is dying, Marco, right now...
现在你还有选择
You have a choice to make.
我儿子在哪儿
Where is my son?
想想后果 马可
Consequences, Marco.
丹尼尔·弗莱这个人♥渣♥死了
Daniel Frye, a waste of a human being dies,
你的儿子就能活下来
your son lives.
我想大部分父亲都会愿意一试的
I think most fathers would take that bet.
也许你得进监狱
Then maybe you'd go to jail.
不过要是在华瑞兹 你未必会蹲牢子
Maybe it's Juarez, and they look the other way.
但总之你救回了你的儿子 他活下来了
But you have your son, and life goes on for him.
现在杀了他
Now, kill him.
我不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do that!
杀了他 就能救格斯
Kill him, save Gus.
不要
No.
格斯快要死了 马可 我
- Gus is dying, Marco. - I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
丹尼尔 告诉他你都干了什么
Daniel, tell him what you did.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
那只是场意外
It was... it was a mistake.
你没有站出来 丹尼尔
You failed to act, Daniel...
你什么都没做
You did nothing.
所以希望鲁伊斯警探能比你好点
Let's hope Detective Ruiz is made of better stuff.
怎么回事
Wha...
我不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do this!
他不正是你所憎恶的一切吗
Isn't he everything you hate, anyway?
就是因为他们华瑞兹才充斥着暴♥力♥
The reason your real Juarez is overrun with violence?
他们为了一己之欲来这里购买♥♥毒品
This... this is the man who buys those drugs...
却完全漠视这片土地上发生的一切
and then sneers at the place he got them from...
和无数死去的生命
and the people who died so he can pack his nose!
你在拖延时间
You're stalling right now.
我怎么知道我儿子还活着
How do I know my son is still alive?
你只能选择相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
毙了这满嘴谎言的家伙 我们就完事了
Now, shoot this lying piece of shit, and we'll be done.
我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.
你这样救不了任何人
You're not saving anyone.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
我们已经搜查过了
We've searched this already.
这里什么都没有 桑娅
There's nothing here, Sonya.
帮帮我
Help me.
停下 停下 我来
Stop it, stop it. I got it.
怎么了 这里什么都没有
What? There's nothing.
墙灰 老天
- Plaster. - Jesus.
拉出来 快点
Pull it out. All the way out. Come on.
好了 小心
All right, watch out.
站开点
Step back.
这本应该是高尚的行为吗
Was that supposed to be the honorable move?
但却只能显示你的懦弱
'Cause it was the cowardly one.
说明不了什么
It doesn't mean anything.
告诉我他在哪里
Just tell me where he is.
你很快就会像我一样
You will be like me before this ends.
我可以向你保证这点
That I can promise you.
我知道四周都包围了狙击手
In seconds, the snipers that I know are posted everywhere...
很快他们就会向我开枪
wil take my head right off.
你就再也不会知道格斯的下落
And you'll never know where gus is.
不 不 别开枪 别开枪
No, no, no don't shoot. Don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
别开枪
大家都别开枪
Nobody shoot.
叫你的手下别开火
Have your men hold their fire.
不要开枪 不要开枪
Hold your fire, hold your fire.
格斯
Gus!
把枪拣起来 马可
Pick up the gun, Marco.
不拣吗
No?
你不是什么英雄
You're no hero.
阿尔玛跟我说了你和那女人干的好事
Alma told me what you did with that woman.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
你的欲望摧毁了一切
Your appetites ruin everything.
破坏了家庭和别人的生活
Destroy families, ruin lives...
这一切都只是因为你想爽一炮吗
All so you can get your rock off?
求你了 告诉我他在哪里
Just, please, tell m where he is.
他在一个黑暗的地方 马可
He's in a dark place, Marco.
一个冰冷 黑暗的地方
A cold, dark place.
很好 马可
Good, Marco.
很好
Good.
你知道迦勒是怎么死的吗
Do you know how Caleb died,
严格来说
technically?
他是在自己的血里被淹死的
He drowned in his own blood.
结束这一切吧 戴维
End this, David.
否则我会的
Or I will.
迦勒的肺被撞坏了 就在那边
Caleb's lungs were crushed, right over there.
救护车是五分钟后到的
Ambulance came in five minutes.
吉尔压根都没用上
It didn't even matter for Jill.
你知道那种感觉吗 马可
Do you have any idea what that's like, Marco?
失去一切的感觉
To lose everything.
失去你的妻子 儿子
Your wife, your son?
你不知道
No, you don't know.
你无法知道 马可
You can't know, Marco,
接到那个电♥话♥时的心情
what it's like to get that call.
还有亲眼去看他们
And to go see them.
我说了我很抱歉
I said I was sorry.
求你了
Please...
告诉我他在哪里
tell me where he is.
好吧
Okay.
我需要跟马可谈谈 桑娅
- I need to talk to Marco. - Sonya.
我得阻止他
I gotta stop him...
没事 让她去
It's okay; leave it.
桑娅 小心
Sonya, be careful!
我儿子在哪里
Where is my son?
格斯已经死了 马可
Gus is dead, Marco.
马可 不要开枪
Marco! Don't shoot!
桑娅
Sonya?
桑娅 你找到他了吗
So... Sonya, did you find him?
他已经死了 马可
He's dead, Marco.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你有机会救他的 但是已经晚了
You had your chance to save him, but it's too late.
桑娅
Sonya!
马可 看着我 格斯已经死了
Marco, look at me. Gus is dead.
桑娅
Sonya!
他等着你去救他
He died in a cold, dark place,
却死在了那个冰冷黑暗的地方
waiting for you to rescue him.
现在你能做的只有一件事
And now there's only one thing left for you to do.
我找到他了
I found him!
我找到格斯了
I found Gus!
她在说谎
She's lying.
他在那栋房♥子里
He was in the house.
什么房♥子 桑娅
What house, Sonya?
钱伯斯的房♥子 他就在墙后面
Chambers' house. He was behind the wall.
他还活着吗
Did you find him alive?
把枪放下 马可
Put the gun down, Marco.
回答我
Answer me.
我儿子还活着吗
Is my son alive?
活着
Yes!
她不太会说谎 对吧
She's not a very good liar, is she?
桑娅
Sonya?
别杀他 马可
Don't kill him, Marco.
那正是他所希望的
That's what he wants you to do.
桑娅
Sonya?
求你了
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表