剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Por favor.
你在哪找到这个的
昨晚看到她了吗
看到了
Si.
在哪里
马上告诉我
一个美♥国♥佬♥
UN Gringo.
把她塞进了车里
塞到哪里
En que?
后备箱 蓝色的车 德州牌照
你什么也没做吗
没有
No.
混♥蛋♥
《埃尔帕索时报》
法官之死和炸♥弹♥威胁有关
都是真的吗 绝对属实
- Are you sure this is right? - Verbatim.
你算是挖到猛料了 丹尼尔
Wow. You stumbled into a story, Daniel.
算了吧 感觉如何
- No, shit. - What was it like?
你说呢 棒极了
What do you think I was like? It was awesome.
这个疯子为什么选你呢
So, why did this nut job pick you?
估计他是我的忠实读者吧
I like to think he's a loyal reader.
警♥察♥盯着你的 已经盯上了
- Okay, the police are gonna be watching you. - They already are.
我们一定要非常谨慎
We're gonna have to be very careful with this.
有点胆量好不好 没事的 这故事很棒
Come on, grow a pair. Run the story. It's good.
最近你都没来开会
You know, I haven't seen you at any meetings lately.
我是去开别的会了
Just been going to different meetings.
你太不会撒谎了
You're a shitty liar.
门德斯 过来
Hey, uh, Mendez? Come here.
你和弗莱一起做这个报道
Okay, you're gonna be workin this story with Frye.
你玩我吧
Hey, bullshit.
我才不要和菜鸟记者合作
I am not working with some cub reporter...
不用背简历了 丹尼尔
Spare me the resume recital, Daniel, please.
记得把细节交代给门德斯
You're gonna download the story to Mendez,
你重点描写杀手的声明
you're gonna write the main story about the killer's manifesto,
不用解释消息来源
without explaining how we got it.
好的
Of course.
你来写补充报道
You're gonna write the sidebar about...
写你在那辆车里的感受
what it was like to be in that car.
比如你有没有被吓尿
Did you piss your pants?
之类的东西 知道了吗
You know, that sort of a thing. Okay?
把超过850字的文章整理好
File anything over 850,
我亲自删减字数 知道了吗
I' gonna cut it down to size myself, okay?
给你一个小时时间 快去吧
You have one hour. Go!
车上没线索
Car is clean.
桥上那次断电还是没查到原因
We still have nothing on the power outage on the bridge.
库珀查到被害法官的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
Cooper's traced the judge's credit card movements.
她在途中给车加过油
We got her buying gas.
可以查查监控
Security camera.
你和马可相处得怎么样
How did it go with you and Marco?
很好
Good.
是指你们合作顺利吗
Good in as, you're working with him?
他很生我的气
He's mad at me.
为什么
How come?
我问的问题太多
I ask too many questions?
你确实会
Yes, you do.
卡门会无缘无故给你打电♥话♥吗
Does Carmen ever call you for no reason?
有时候会
Yeah, she does sometimes.
我们工作时他妻子给他打电♥话♥
His wife called when we were working...
只为听听他的声音
just to hear his voice.
在我看来实在是浪费时间
It seems like such a waste of time...
找到了
I got him.
找到
You got...
盖茨法官不是在索诺拉停车加油了吗
We know Judge Gates stopped for gas in Sonora, right?
对
Right.
她进了加油站后
She goes inside...
罪魁祸首终于现身
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
他上了她的后座
He was waiting in the backseat.
他一直在跟踪她
He must have followed her.
再回放一遍
Play that bit again.
打扰了 夏洛特小姐
Excuse me. Miss Charlotte.
有人要见你
There's a man here to see you.
我很忙
I'm busy.
他见不到你不走
He's not going away.
蒙特·P·弗莱格曼 律师
Monte P. Flagman, esquire.
对您丈夫的去世我深表遗憾
I'm very sorry for your loss, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是双凸面的
It's a lenticular.
这样是星条旗
Stars and Stripes?
换个角度 就是孤星
Turn it, you get the Lone Star.
我妻子坚持要做三豆沙拉给守丧的您
My wife insisted on making her three bean salad for the wake.
这里看起来像被飓风席卷过
Looks like a cyclone ble through here.
您近距离见过飓风吗
You ever seen a real one up close?
绝对令人叹为观止
It's a hell of a thing.
冒昧问一句 你是怎么认识我丈夫的
I'm sorry. How do you know my husband?
为他解决过一些法律问题
Did some legal work for him.
他从没跟我提起过你
He never mentioned your name.
你来是因为隧♥道♥的事吧
This is about the tunnel, isn' it?
是的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
我想跟你说一下
I want to make you aware of some...
卡尔对我的委托人应尽的一些义务
obligations Karl had to my client.
卡尔已经去世了
Karl's dead.
你和卡尔这一路也够不容易的
You've come a long way since meeting Karl.
你之前是在迈阿密 还是什么小岛上端盘子吧
Waiting tables in Miami, or was it the Keys?
是在坦帕市
It was Tampa.
严格说来
Technically speaking,
这里仍然是卡尔的农场
this is still Karl's ranch.
要请律师解决遗产问题
It could take a while for the estate...
应该会花不少时间
to settle out with the lawyers.
还要考虑卡尔的女儿卡蒂
Then there's Karl' daughter Katie to consider.
遗嘱听证会可是很棘手的
Those probate hearings can be kind of tricky.
你想说什么
What's your point?
卡尔对马很有眼光
Karl had good taste in horses.
他给这匹取的什么名字来着
What'd he call this one?
里约
Rio.
这个品种的马很贵
Those bloodlines cost money.
那匹少说也得十万美金
Horse like that'll cost you a hundred grand, easy.
是我的委托人送给他的
My client gave it to him.
你的委托人是谁
What I your client's name?
我无权告知
I'm not at liberty to say.
我只是想跟您说
I simply want to point out...
您过世的丈夫生前
there is a prior obligation...
对我的客户有义务存在
between your late husband and my client.
好的
Okay.
我不知道卡尔生前是否跟你说过
See, I don't know if Karl told you,
他遭受了重大的经济损失
but he took a real bath in the crash.
据说是有点超出他的承受能力
Kind of got out over his skis, as they say.
我此行只是为了介绍我自己
I just wanted to introduce myself.
你有我的名片了
You have my card.
你应该试试六号♥ 口♥爆♥ 冰♥火♥ 想怎样都行 价格优♥惠♥
滚出去
想找麻烦吗
出去
我喜欢强壮的人
你喜欢什么
我需要你的帮助
不出一个小时他们就走不动了
得省着点喝
把你们的水瓶都给我
要变冷了 想保暖的话就得保持身体内的水分
笨蛋
你多大了
十六岁
认识她吗
克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯
Cristina Fuentes.
笨蛋 你在干什么呢
在这里你想干嘛就干嘛 口♥交♥ 肛♥交♥ 那些你老婆玩不了的
闭上你的狗嘴 她才十六岁 混♥蛋♥
你不是来找乐子的 那你来干嘛
我来问问这个女孩的事
她以前在这里干活
你好
Hi.
等人吗
You waiting for someone?
没
No.
能请你喝杯酒吗
Can I buy you a drink?
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表