剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Hell, you got to remember the times...
她把你气得要死的时光
she really pissed you off.
要尽量只记住这些
You got to hold on to those.
很难做到
It's hard.
要进去了
Entering.
收到
Copy that.
怎么 出什么问题了
What? What's... What's wrong?
我有不详的预感
I don't like this.
青柠无糖可乐
Diet Coke with lime.
不在这里
Not here.
希望我们不是在浪费时间
I hope we're not wasting our time.
库珀说德桑蒂斯油田那边也没有
Cooper says there's nothing at the Desantis oil field.
附近还有别的油井吗
Any others in this area?
老帕驰牧场里有油井
Old Parch ranch has got wells.
你是拉尔夫·盖德曼吗
You Ralph Gedman?
对
Yeah.
有人让我把这个给你
Supposed to give you this.
有信息给你
Message for you.
有人联♥系♥我们了
We have contact.
去把他拿下 我们该马上行动
Let's take him, we should take him.
等等 稳住
Hold. Hold a beat.
怎么回事
What is it?
盖德曼 盖德曼
Gedman. Gedman.
盖德曼 收到请回话
Gedman, do you copy?
在那边
Down there.
右边
On the right.
她还活着
She's alive.
太好了
Okay, great.
他们找到玛利亚了 她安全了
They got Maria, she's safe.
太棒了
Hey, that's great.
长官 失去他的联络了
Sir, I lost him.
你说失去联络是什么意思
What do you mean you lost him.
他的信♥号♥♥不动了
His signal's not moving.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
马上行动
Move in. Now.
急救队在哪
Where is that EMT at?
还有五分钟就到了
He's five out.
交赎金那边出问题了
Something's going down at the drop.
我不想离开她
I don't want to leave her.
救护车马上就到了
Yeah, well, the ambulance will be here soon.
那家酒吧就在这条路上不远处 我们走
That bar's just down the road. Come on.
我会照顾她的
I'll take care of her.
好了 再喝一点水
All right, just a little bit of water.
调查局
FBI!
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
去哪里了
Where'd he go?
从后面走了
Out the back.
发生了什么事
What happened?
怎么回事
What happened?
有人让我把手♥机♥给他
I was... I was told to give him a phone.
他看了信息后就走了
He played the message and he left.
是谁让你把手♥机♥给他的
Who told you to give him the phone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我去厕所回来
I went to the bathroom.
就看到吧台上
There was an envelope on the...
有个信封 还有些钱
on the bar with a note, some money.
手♥机♥就在信封里
The phone was in there.
我还以为是谁恶作剧呢
I figured it was some kind of practical joke.
你知道手♥机♥上是什么信息吗
Do you know what was in the phone?
不知道
I don't know.
不管是什么 那个人看了后脸色很不好
Whatever it was, man, he looked sick.
面包车南面的巷子里
我得去方便一下
I got to take a leak.
跟他一起去那边
Join him on that side.
跟我来
Follow me!
有盖德曼的影子吗 没有
- Any sign of Gedman? - Nothing.
凶手就在这里
The killer is here.
马上设立警戒线
We're setting up secure perimeter.
到巷子里了
去看垃圾箱
天啊
Oh, shit.
在这里
Ov-Over here...
快过来
Over here!
给马可打电♥话♥
Call Marco.
喂
Hello.
马可
Marco.
桑娅 你过来了
Hey, Sonya, you're here.
情况不妙 凶手不见了
It's not good. We lost him.
过来吧
Come on out.
我有家人要照顾
I - I... I have family.
求你了 别杀我
Please don't do it.
马可
Marco!
你没事吧 没事
- Are you okay? - Yes.
他为什么不杀你
Why didn't he kill you?
不知道
I don't know.
钱呢 在这里
- The money? - It's here.
我的天啊
I... Geez...
还是那段视频
The same video.
是盖德曼
Gedman.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表