剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Call him again...
打给他就是了
Just... call him again...
炸♥弹♥在后
The bomb is in the ba...
炸♥弹♥就在后座上
it's... it's in the back seat.
正在不停地倒计时 冷静点
- It's ticking. It's going. - Stay calm!
冷静点
Stay calm.
好吧 可是它马上
Okay, but I-it's got...
你们得快点了 一旦开始
You gotta go. It started...
就停不下来了
it won't stop.
你千万不要乱动
It's very important that you don't move.
我一动都不会动的
I'm not gonna move.
请快点
Just... hurry.
窗户上接着电线
Windows wired in.
应该是通过开关控制激活的
Possible motion control activation.
把管道镜拿来 检查一下那边
Let's get the borescope in there and take a look.
天啊
Oh, my God.
快一点啊
Just go faster...
再快一点 求你们了
Just a little faster, please...
你好
Hi. Hello.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
求你帮帮我离开这里
Just please help me get out of the car.
我是桑娅·克罗斯警探
Detective Sonya Cross.
昨晚你是不是在边境桥上
Were you on the Bridge of the Americas last night?
什么 什么
What? What?
你到底在不在边境桥上
Were you on th bridge, yes or no?
不在 我一整晚都在办公室
Uh, no, I was here all night.
我也不知道
I don't know...
我不知道 你这样怎么能帮我逃出去
I'm not sure how that's gonna help me get out o the car.
你认识盖茨法官吗
Do you know Judge Gates?
谁
Uh... uh, who?
罗琳·盖茨法官
Judge Lorraine Gates.
我们是通过
Just... Just-just from...
通过几个
like, uh... just from, like,
案子认识的
cases and stuff.
什么案子
What cases?
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
是什么案子重要吗
It doesn't matter what cases.
求你了 你得帮帮我
Just... please, you got to...
你得告诉他们
you have to tell them that...
那个计时器 还在读秒
the... the t... the ticker, it just keeps going.
对 对 把那个弄进来 弄进来
Yeah, yeah, yeah, put that thing in... put... put, put it in.
就这样
So, y-yeah...
天啊
Oh... Oh, my God.
那克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯呢
How about Cristina Fuentes?
我死定了
I am so screwed.
丹尼尔 这件事很重要
Daniel, this I important.
眼下最重要的是我马上就要被炸飞了
Important I'm about to get my ass blow up.
你能别再问什么法官的事了吗
Can you please stop asking me questions about a judge?
拜托了
Thank you.
你有没有写过关于盖茨法官的报道
Have you written about judge Gates?
天啊
Um, oh, my God.
写过 我肯定什么时候写过的 但是
Um, yes, at some point I'm sur I have, but...
究竟是什么时候
When?
别再问了 你就不能帮帮忙吗
Stop asking me questions and please just help them.
你得赶紧把我弄出去
You got to get me out of this car.
计时器快进了一分钟
The timer just jumped a minute...
计时器刚刚
Hey. Hey, the... the timer just...
撤退
Abort.
计时器刚刚快进了一分钟
The timer just jumped a minute.
撤退
Fall back.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
别走啊 别走
Don't... wait, wait, wait.
别拿走
Bring it back!
等等 等等 请你们
Wait, wait. Excuse...
别丢下我
Y - Y... don't leave me.
等等 你们还有
Wait, you have... you have the...
快告诉他们 还有时间
tell them that I... that there's still time.
别走 别走 别走
No, no, no, no, hey!
你得让他们回来 马上回来
Hey, you tell them to come bac here right goddamn now.
这东西
This...
炸♥弹♥就在他旁边
He's sitting on bomb.
没人帮得了他
No one can help him.
他一定会告诉我真♥相♥的
So he'll tell me the truth.
丹尼尔 告诉我
Daniel, you must speak to me.
还有时间啊
There's still time.
还有
There's still...
听到我了吗
Do you hear me?
跟我说实话
You must talk to me.
好
Yes.
死亡就是一瞬间的事
Everything will just stop.
一点都不痛苦
The body will feel no pain.
真的吗
Are you sure?
不要再看那个计时器了
Don't look at th clock.
你是否知道 有人曾用你的车在边境桥上
Do you know your car was used to dump two bodie?
遗弃了两具尸体
on the bridge?
不知道
No.
你得集中精神
I need you to focus.
谁会对你下这样的黑手
Who would do this to you?
我惹毛过 很多人
I've screwed... I've screwed over so many people.
最近都有谁
When? Recently.
我不想死
I'm not ready to die.
我真的
I'm just...
我真的不想死
I'm just not ready to die.
不要看那个计时器
Don't look at th timer.
好的
Okay.
到了
That's it!
找掩护 趴下
Cover up! Fall down!
弗莱的吗
Frye's?
不是 女士
No, ma'am.
是装在炸♥弹♥上的
It was rigged into the bomb.
上面有一条信息
There's a message.
埃尔帕索每年有五起谋杀案
There are five murders a year in El Paso.
华瑞兹有几千起
In Juarez, thousands.
为什么
Why?
为什么桥那边一个白人女性的性命
Why is one dead white woman more...
比桥这边几千条生命
important than so many dead just...
还要重要
across the bridge?
埃尔帕索还能隔岸观火多久呢
How long can El Paso look away?
好戏还在后面呢
We've got some interesting times ahead.
这仅仅是个开始
This is only the beginning.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表