剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
就是尸体被遗弃在桥上的那一天早上
From the morning the bodies were left on the bridge.
那是计划之外的
Not part of the plan.
这上面的地址不是他的公♥寓♥ 是别的地方
This is not his apartment address. It's something else.
快走 路上再请求支援
Come on. We'll call it in on the way.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有没有人啊
Is anybody there?
有没有人啊
Is anybody there?
「青春永驻」疗养院
1962年 埃尔帕索 德克萨斯州
我认识这个人 他会定期来看一位病人
I'm sure of it. He visits one of our residents.
大概隔几周来一次
I'd say every few weeks.
哪位病人 钱伯斯先生
- Which resident? - Mr. Chambers.
他现在应该在会客厅
He's probably in the parlor.
是个大好人 和善 心肠也好
He's a nice man. Warm, kind.
您认识他吗
Do you know who he is?
当然了 他是我父亲
Of course. He's my father.
资料里有沃尔特·钱伯斯的家庭住址
Walter Chambers has home address on file.
戴维提到过他的叔叔患有老年痴呆
David once said his uncle had alzheimer's.
戴维·泰特那天来过这里 快走
David Tate was here that day. Come on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
如果找不到格斯怎么办
What if we can't find him?
会找到的 你怎么能肯定
- We will. - You can't say that.
我们俩曾经很多年没有交流
We... hadn't really talked for years,
突然间 他又回到我身边
and then suddenly he was back in my life.
我们之前还聊了很多
We just talked about...
说起我一直不能多陪陪他
how I wasn't there for him enough.
以及我会如何尽力地
And how I'd try to...
弥补这一切
do better.
泰特也是部分原因
Tate set that up too.
但主要还是我的错 而现在
Still. And now I'm gonna...
我却要再次失去他
and now I'm gonna lose him again.
我不敢说我们一定能找到他
I can't say we'll find him,
但不代表我们不会努力找
but you can't say we won't.
如果他不在里面呢
What if he's not inside.
那就接着找
We'll keep looking.
埃尔帕索警♥察♥ 快开门
El Paso P. D. Open the door!
这就是他存放克里斯蒂娜的腿的地方
That's where he kept Cristina's legs.
格斯
Gus?
不是 我的天啊 戴维
- No. - Jesus, David.
格斯长得挺帅的
He's a good-looking kid, Gus.
离他远点 只管冲着我来
Leave him alone. Take it out on me.
我不是正在这么做吗
Well, isn't that what I'm doing?
至少让我跟他说句话
Let me talk to him at least.
这不可能
That's not possible.
他还活着吗 暂时活着
- Is he alive? - For now.
我本以为我们会相处得很好
I thought we'd get together.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我很生气 想跟你谈谈
Because I'm angry, and I want to talk about it.
好
All right.
没问题 在哪里
Fine. Where?
你现在在哪 在你叔叔的家里
- Where are you now? - At your uncle's house.
在听吗
Hello?
我告诉过你的那些事 你竟然还记得
You actually remembered something I told you about myself.
我们找到那个冰柜了 我们
- We found the freezer. - We?
是的 桑娅和我在一起
Yes. Sonya's here with me.
是吗 她怎么样
Really? How is she?
很憔悴吧 她很好
- Probably pretty pale. - She's fine.
我本来还想问
I've been meaning to ask her...
她对杰克·柴德里斯这种人作何感想
how she enjoy getting to know Jack Childress.
那人对于边境的看法可真是够疯狂的 对吧
That man has some bat shit theories on the border, doesn' he?
戴维 我们到底在哪里碰面
Where are we meeting, David?
先上车 一分钟后打给你
Get in your car. I'll call you in 60 seconds,
再告诉你怎么走
give you directions.
好的
All right.
一个人来 绝对不要带上她
Come alone. Entirely alone, leave her.
我会的
I will.
你不能这样做 完全是顺着他的意
You can't do that. You're doing exactly what he wants.
把你的枪给我 不
- Give me your gun. - No.
求你了 不 如果你杀了他
- Please. - No. If you kill him, you...
你会坐牢的
you're gonna end up in prison.
桑娅 我需要你的枪 求你了
Sonya, I need your gun. Please.
谢谢 别告诉任何人我去哪了
Thank you. Don't tell anyone where I went.
那我要怎么说
What do I say?
就说 我接到了一个电♥话♥ 撇下你先走了
Just... that I got a call, and, uh... I left you here.
我不能对汉克撒谎 你可以的
- I can't lie to Hank. - Oh, yes, you can.
不 不行 很简单
- No, I can't. - It's easy.
就当为了我 好吗
Do it for me. All right?
喂
Hello?
得有人来接我一下
I need a ride.
注意儿童
冰激凌
小蒂 雷
- Timbo. - Ray!
小夏 我们来这里做什么
- Char. - So what are we doing here?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean by that?
兄弟 这可是鸟不拉屎的地方
Dude, We're on freakin' Mars, right now.
我们觉得这事在荒郊野岭办最合适
We thought a remote area would be best.
好吧
Okay.
[西班牙发行的一种银币 已退出流通]
迪内罗在哪里
Where's the dinero?
你这是发什么疯啊
Look, what... what's going on, crazies?
跪下
Get on your knees.
什么
Wh?
我们找到了这个 这是什么鬼东西
- We found this. - What the heck is it?
是信♥号♥♥发射器 你这个蠢猪
It's a transmitter, dipshit.
在那些枪中找到的
It was in one of those guns.
不 不是的 别误会 没什么大不了
Aw, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's... that's nothing.
工厂组装的时候放进去的
They put those things in the at... at the factory.
别再骗我了
Don't even try.
你根本不知道这玩意给我惹了多大♥麻♥烦
You have no idea the shit storm you caused me.
怎么了 你跪舔过的女人追着你来了
Okay, what? The lady you muff-dov come... come after you, what?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what that means.
到底是什么政♥府♥部门 什么
- What part of the government? - Excuse me?
你到底给谁提供信息
For whom are you an informant.
蒂姆 你不说的话
I will get in my truck, Tim,
我就开车从你身上碾过去 我说到做到
and I will run you over. I swear.
好吧 好吧 真的很抱歉
Okay, okay, look Look, I'm sorry, okay?
伙计们 我被抓住了把柄
Guys, I just got caught up in something.
你现在带着窃听器吗
Are you wire right now?
绝对没有 你看
No. No, no, no, no. No, see?
他们连我在哪都不知道
They... They-they don't even know where I am.
烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局 就像一盘散沙
ATF, they're, like, so disorganized,
好像把我忘了似的
it's lik they... they forget about me.
烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局
The ATF?
杀了他
Shoot him.
我以为你只是想吓吓他
I thought you said we were gonna scare him.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
开枪 我下不了手
- Do it. - I don't think I can.
我们从小玩到大的
We used to play kickball together.
求求你们了 小夏 求你了 是我呀
Guys, it's... come on, Char, dude, it's me.
我们一起开着露营车去毕业舞会
We... We-we took an RV to our prom together.
他说的对
He has a point.
你穿着蓝缎子礼服 头上戴着一朵白色的花
Blue satin. Big white flower in your hair.
把枪给我
Give it to me.
小夏 什么
- Char... - Wha?
求你了
Please, please...
不要啊 不要
No, no! No, no, no, no, no.
老天呀 不
No, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, no!
冷静点 你叫我怎么冷静
- Calm down. - Calm down?
你杀了蒂姆
You killed Tim.
他是我们的伙伴呀
He was our buddy.
你妻子怎么样
How's your wife?
别提起她
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表