剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Please!
我儿子要是活着就告诉我
Just tell me if my son is alive.
他还活着
Yes!
你找到他了
You found him...
但他还活着吗
but is he alive?
活着
Yes.
还活着
Yes!
桑娅
Sonya...
求你了
please tell me...
告诉我真♥相♥
tell me the truth.
我们去医院把你的手腕复位吧
What do you say we go to that hospital and get the wrist set?
好吧
Okay.
你冲到桥上去了
You went out on the bridge.
很可能被杀死
You could've got yoursel killed.
我觉得这是最正确的选择
I did what I thought was best.
如果是你 会怎么做呢 汉克
What... what would you have done, Hank.
我真不知道我会怎么做
I can't honestly say what I would have done.
马可可能会杀了泰特
Marco would have killed Tate.
有可能
Yes, he would.
而你阻止了他
And you prevented that.
我不知道该跟他说什么
I don't know what to say to him.
去看看他
Just go see him.
他现在正需要朋友
He could use a friend right now.
朋友
A friend?
走吧
Go on.
我给你带了些衣服
I brought you some clothes.
干吗
What for?
你出院的时候穿
When you get out.
我不希望你在这里 桑娅
I don't want you here, Sonya.
听我说 马可
I need you to listen to me, Marco.
我不希望你在这里 请出去
你听我说完我就走
I'm not leaving until you listen to me.
我尽力去救格斯了
I tried my best to save Gus,
但他当时已经死了
but he was already dead.
我对你说的
And I told you...
就是你想听到的
what you wanted to hear.
不然我该怎么做呢
What was I supposed to do?
你就
Just...
让我自己待会儿 拜托了
leave me alone, please.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
我们是朋友 马可
We're friends, Marco.
我只不过是照着你说的做
And I only did what you taught me,
是朋友都会这么做
friends would do for each other.
朋友
Friends?
是啊
Yes.
你阻止我开枪杀他
You stopped me from shooting him.
为什么
Why?
因为那正是他所希望的
Because that's what he wanted.
而你不是那种人
And you're not that person.
不 我正是那种人
Oh, no. Yeah, I am that person.
我们不是朋友 桑娅
We're not friends, Sonya.
我们曾是搭档
We were partners.
现在不是了
That's over.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我不想再提起这件事了
Now I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我只想 一个人待着
I just... want to be alone.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
走啊 快走啊
Go! Just go!
弗莱 丹尼尔·弗莱
Frye. Daniel Frye.
你是家属吗
Are you family?
不是
No.
很抱歉 你不能看他
I'm sorry you can't see him.
拜托你了
Please.
他没什么朋友
He doesn't have a lot of friends.
好吧
All right.
情况很糟 对吧
It's bad, isn't it.
目前还不清楚
We won't know for a while.
摔得挺重的
It was quite a fall.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be all right?
他身上有严重的内部创伤
He suffered massive internal injury,
脑部伤和脊椎外伤
brain and spine trauma.
什么时候能知道结果
When will we know?
这要取决于接下来的四十八个小时了
We'll have to see how he does over the next 48 hours.
我们就只能干等吗
So we just wait?
目前来说 是的
For now, yes.
停尸房♥
有事吗
Can I help you?
我想要见一见我的儿子
I'd like to see my son.
古斯塔沃·鲁伊斯
Gustavo Ruiz.
没问题
Of course.
格斯·鲁伊斯
送达医院已经死亡
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表