剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
我没什么朋友 马可
I don't find people very often, Marco.
那是自然 你怎么可能交到朋友
你不是这么想的
You don't think that.
无所谓了 但你是在乎的 马可
- I don't care. - But... you care, Marco.
我知道你是在乎的
I know you care.
这就是我想说的
That's what I mean.
所以别再说我不是你的搭档了 好吗
So don't tell me you're not my partner. Okay?
也不要赶我走
And don't send me away.
因为我没有别的朋友了
'Cause I don't... I don't have another one.
好了 这里
- All right. - In here.
好了
All right.
他的气息还在 喝点水
- I still can smell him. - Drink this.
抱歉
Sorry.
格斯有点喜欢你 我知道
- Gus had a crush on you. - Yeah.
你知道 他曾送给我巧克力
- You knew that? - He bought me chocolates.
我都不知道 我说 如果我们约会
- I didn't know that. - I told him you wouldn't like that...
你会不高兴的 是啊 我肯定不高兴
- if we dated. - Nope, I would not.
他是个好孩子
He was a sweet boy.
是啊
He was.
好了 躺好
Okay. Here we go.
我总是忍♥不住要想他
Can't stop thinking about him.
我知道 我是说戴维
- I know... - David, I mean.
为什么他能活下来
为什么他能活下来
Why does he get to live?
早上好
Good morning.
你在这里过夜的吗
You stayed?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
我母亲每次宿醉之后的早上
My mom always liked eggs in the morning...
都喜欢吃鸡蛋
after a rough night.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你整理床铺了吗
Did you make your bed?
你难道是我老妈不成
What are you, my mother?
当我姐姐去世时
When my sister died...
我在汉克和他妻子家住了一阵
I stayed with Hank and his wife for a while.
卡门给我订了一条规矩
Carmen had one rule for me.
按时起床并整理好床铺
Always get up and make your bed.
不管我有多难过
No matter how bad I felt.
日子总要过下去的
I had to face the day.
我今天会去警♥察♥局一趟 问候大家
I think I'll go into the station today. Say hello.
我能一起去吗
Can I come?
你想调查那个女孩的资料
You want to run the girl's name?
是的 拜托了
Yes, please.
好吧
Okay.
看吧 我还是记得点什么的
See, I remember some things.
你认得她吗
她失踪了吗
是的
我告诉你哪里可以找到她们
真高兴见到你 你还好吗
马可 我的朋友
你收到了帕洛玛做的食物吗
是的很美味 帮我谢谢她
也谢谢你 西莉亚
应该的
我可以再做一些
什么风把你吹来了
And what brings you here?
我们的合作不是已经结束了吗
I thought our work is done?
我在找一个最后出现在华瑞兹的失踪女孩
Looking for a missing girl. Last seen in Juarez.
我想我们可以查一下她的资料
Uh, I said we could run her name.
那当然
Of course.
她的名字是伊娃·格拉 今年23岁
Her name is Eva Guerra, 23 years old.
你回来上班了吗
暂时还没有
慢慢来 不着急
真可惜戴维·泰特被美国人收押了
他杀了一个警♥察♥的儿子
要在我们这一定得让他血债血偿
以牙还牙
我知道
找到什么了吗
Anything?
找不到她的记录
No record of her.
没有人符合她的描述
No one matches her description.
真抱歉
So sorry.
我们先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse us.
我真的一口都吃不下了
I honestly cannot eat another bite.
这比医院的食物美味太多了
So much better than hospital food.
不喝点啤酒吗
No beer for you?
不用了
Um... no.
要是有背部按♥摩♥我倒不介意
A back rub would be great, though.
你那命根子还能用吗
So does everything still work down there?
埃琳娜 怎么了
- Elena! - What?
只是个问题而已
It's just a question.
我的男性雄风没有问题 谢谢关心
My mighty twig and my berries are fine, thank you.
你可不想嫁给一个坐轮椅的男人
是的我不想
你的余生都要推着他到处走
你需要一个能照顾你的男人
她在说什么 在谈论我吗
Hey, what's she saying? She's talking about me, huh?
她不想艾德里安娜嫁给你
She doesn't think Adriana should marry you.
是啊 你再说一遍试试
Yeah, you can say that again.
我不想结婚 妈妈
别说这种话
我不会结婚的 你是知道的
够了
什么够了
注意你的言辞
别在丹妮拉面前说这种话
我不想你教她这些
不 这比保护她强多了
你们没必要保护我
你把阴♥道♥称为花
阴♥道♥
就是它的叫法才让我担心
好了 这是一个平静的家庭之夜
Nice, calm evening at home, huh.
这是一个荒唐的家庭 我已经烦透了
This is the crazy house. I'm so sick of it.
这是你的毛病
我希望你去教堂问问神父
我帮家里负担费用的时候
可没听你抱怨我的毛病
为什么你们要发这么大的火呢
也许我们可以去
Hey, you know, maybe we could go,
吃冰淇淋或是什么的
like, get some ice cream or something...
因为我是同性恋
We can't Because I date women.
我是这个家族的耻辱
I'm an embarrassment to the family.
滚出去
非常乐意
糟糕
Oh, shit.
你们这边的口利左香肠不错
There's something about the chorizo on your side.
你经常在华瑞兹吃早餐吗
You start your mornings in Juarez often?
我认为这可能是最好的机会
I figured I had the best chance of you,
向你展示
showing u...
所以呢
So?
所以我只是想和你谈谈
So I wanted to talk that's all.
我估计你今天可能不会去法庭
Occurred to me you might not be at court today.
我还没有决定
I haven't decided yet.
可你起来了 穿戴整齐 剃了胡子
Well, you're up, you're dressed, you're shaved.
那是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
现在能安下心了吗
You're able to find any peace?
一天中只有那么十秒钟
Ten seconds a day.
你不该如此
That ain't right.
当我早晨睁开双眼的时候
When I open my eyes in the morning...
有那么十秒钟
For ten seconds,
我不记得他已经死了
I don't remember he's gone.
这就是我现在的生活
That this is my life now.
你希望法律来制裁戴维·泰特吗
Can you let the system take care of David Tate?
这样你才能让自己释怀
So you can take care of yourself?
我不知道
I don't know.
无论有没有你指证 他都会进监狱
Well, he's gonna go to prison with or without you testified.
这些都不重要 不是吗
Then it doesn't matter, does it?
但如果你说出来
But if you say it.
我也会说 桑娅也会说的
And I'm gonna say it Sonya's gonna say it...
但如果你说出来
But if you say it...
你可能就会好受点
you just maybe might leave it there a little bit.
也许会 也许不会
Maybe. Maybe not.
像猜谜游戏 是吧
It's all a guessing game, isn't it?
也许你明早上起床时会增加一秒
But just saying that you might get yourself...
不难受的时间
another second in the morning.
你现在住哪
埃尔帕索
和谁
你真想知道吗
你现在怎么不用去上班
我上晚班 相当于升职了
你还想上学吗
我没你那么聪明
你没回答我的问题
新来了个经理
人很好
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表