剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你们这些家伙能不能
Hey, can you guys stop...
别向我的同事抛媚眼了
throwing your pussies at my coworker?
你太没礼貌了
你得减少工作量 这样才能找到好老公
你们想怎么对待我都行
Yeah, you... you can throw whatever you want at me.
为媚眼干一杯 干杯
- Cheers. Here's to, uh, throwing. - Cheers.
我刚用谷歌♥查了下「辩证法」
I just Google-searched "dialectics. "
还是不明白它的意思
I still don't know what it means.
对立的两极
Poles.
事物的两面性
Two sides.
美国 墨西哥
America, Mexico.
合法 不合法
Legal, illegal.
他提到的四个人呢
The four men he mentioned?
他们和这件案子之间并没有明显的联♥系♥
No obvious connection between them and the case.
他们都很有钱
They're all rich,
都是美国白人
american, and they're white.
就像盖茨法官一样
Like Judge Gates.
玛利亚就正相反
And Maria's the opposite.
他是在哪儿绑♥架♥她的
Where does he have her?
他最近销声匿迹了
He has gone silent.
他要是不打电♥话♥来 我们就得一直等着
Unless he calls again, we're waiting on him.
我可以走了吗 副队
Mind if I leave, Lieutenant?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
这是给你的 吉蒂
These are for you, Kitty.
生日快乐
Feliz cumpleanos.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
我和桑娅送你的
That's from me and Sonya.
太谢谢你们俩了
Well, thanks to both of you.
你为什么那么说
Why did you say that?
她听了会很开心的
It made her happy.
但那花不是我送的
But they're not from me.
只是个善意的谎言
It's just a white lie.
有什么关系
What's the harm?
但那不是事实
But it just isn't true.
有时你说一些假话
Sometimes you say things that aren't true...
是为了让别人开心
to make people feel good.
她叫玛丽娜
Her name's Marina.
你见过她吗
You seen her?
恶心的同性恋
我敲过前门 但是
I knocked at the front, but...
抱歉 我知道很晚了
I - I'm sorry, I know it's late.
我有话跟你说
I'd like to have a word with you.
好的 进来吧
Uh, yeah. I mean, come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你因为在桥上帮过我们
So you're in trouble...
遇到麻烦了吗
because you helped us on the bridge?
我不在乎被投诉 只是
Um, I don't care about the complaint, but, um...
有警官报告说 我收取了你的贿赂
some of the officers reported I took money from you.
你没收贿赂
You didn't.
那你就帮帮我
That's how you can help me.
要是你在这份声明上签字
If you could sign this statement...
说明你从未贿赂过我的话
that there was no payment...
没问题
Of course.
感觉我就像小学生向老师要评语
I feel like a schoolkid asking for a note...
证明自己没在课堂上捣乱
that I wasn't bad in class.
你确实没在课堂上捣乱
You weren't bad in class.
真奇怪他们会在意这种事
I'm surprised they care.
我以为所有的墨西哥警♥察♥都受贿
I thought all Mexican cops took bribes.
不包括我
Not me.
对不起 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by that.
没关系
It's all right.
再次对你丈夫去世表示遗憾
Again, I'm sorry about your husband.
他这辈子过得不错
He had a good life.
是的 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see.
实话告诉你 他并不是什么好人
He wasn't a good person, if you want to know the truth.
婚姻生活总有开心和不如意的时候
Marriages go up and down, right?
你结婚了吗 结了
- You're married? - Yeah.
那你现在是开心还是不如意
And right now, is it up or down?
在桥上的时候 你待我很亲切
You were very kind to me on the bridge.
不像那个女的
Unlike that woman.
她只是照章办事
She was just following the rules.
别人对我的好
You remember things like that...
我会铭记于心
when people are good to you.
我走了 你休息吧
I want to let you rest.
我还不困
I'm not tired.
这 这地方
This... This place...
不好意思 但这个房♥子
I know, sorry, but this place...
就是一垃圾场
is a dump.
多谢褒奖
Thanks.
为什么 你为什么要住这儿
Why? Why you live here?
你有钱啊
You have money.
我在这儿长大的
I grew up here.
对了 很抱歉我今天表现得像个娘们
Hey, by the way, I am sorry about being a girl today.
你这话很伤人
You know that's insulting.
我就是个娘们
I'm a girl.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
很抱歉叫你娘们
Sorry about calling you a girl...
你又正好是个娘们
and then you are a girl, so...
你是怎么
Hey, how did you, um...
你是怎么得到时报的工作的
how did you get the job with the Times?
和你一样
Same way you did.
不可能
No.
不可能 我上的可是贵族学校
No, I went to fancy schools,
而且我家人脉很广
and my family is super connected, so...
我念的是德克萨斯大学
I went to UT.
好吧 但怎么可能
Yeah, but how?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你看你妹妹
Look, your sister,
也就十八岁的样子 都有三个孩子了
she's like 18 and she has three kids.
她二十了
She's 20.
差不多吧 还有你表兄妹们
Whatever. Or your cousins.
你为什么没过同样的生活
Like, how did you not get stuck here,
被搞大肚子 然后看电视剧度过余生
pregnant, watching novelas the rest of your life?
有很多办法避孕的
There are ways to not get pregnant.
求你了 告诉我吧
Oh, come on, please. You got to tell me.
别和我绕弯子 就告诉我吧
Will you just please stop sassing me and tell me why?
真正的原因
For reals.
说吧
Look...
我从不和男孩们鬼混
I didn't mess around with boys.
特意约束自己吗
Like, strategically?
不是
No.
我不喜欢他们
I don't like them.
在某种程度上 也算帮了我
And that saved me, in a way.
别以为我和你说了这些破事
Look, don't think we're friends or anything now,
就代表我们是朋友了
just 'cause I told you some shit.
这么说咱们不能抱抱了吗
Does that mean we can't cuddle?
你觉得斯多克斯这人什么看法
What's your take on Stokes?
很瘆人但蠢的够呛
Spooky but dumb.
你觉得那些谋杀案不是他干的
You don't think he could pull off these killings?
汉克 我觉得他在墨西哥
Hank, I don't think he could find...
都找不出墨西哥人
a Mexican in Mexico.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
工作时我可不能和你打炮
I can't have sex at work.
晚安了
Well, good night.
我想过来跟你打个招呼
Thought I'd say hello.
还没有你的电♥话♥呢
I don't have your number.
能给我你的电♥话♥吗
So... can I have your number?
当然
Oh, sure.
想一起去吃个饭吗
Would you ever want to have dinner?
我现在有事走不开
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表