剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你太瘦了 男人不喜欢太瘦的女人
You're too skinny. Men don't like them too skinny.
我喜欢 她这样刚刚好
I like it. It's just fine.
蒙特
Monte?
女人不论胖瘦我都喜欢
I like women in all of their forms.
这次会面有何目的
What's the point of this meeting?
我和我的搭档
My partner and I would like to...
想对安排做一些调整
make some changes in the arrangements.
你的搭档 我叫雷
- Your partner? - Ray.
从现在开始 我对隧♥道♥的事一概不过问
From now on, I don't know about anything about the tunnel.
所有事务 不论大小
For everything... and I mean everything...
都由雷负责
you deal with Ray.
这个雷又是谁
And who is Ray?
即将和你合作的人
I'm the guy you're dealing with.
说真的 我很可靠
Seriously, I'm reliable.
说实话 这可不是我第一次做毒品生意
Truth be told, it's not my first dope rodeo.
里韦拉女士从未过从事任何毒品交易
Miss Rivera has no involvement in narcotics of any kind.
别紧张 小哥
Ea... Ea-Easy there, Tex.
我很擅长运送东西
I'm really good at moving things from here to there.
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
给我你的名字 出生日期和社保号♥
Name, date of birth, Social Security Number.
如果一切属实
If everything checks out,
一切就和卡尔在世时一样 只是换成雷
it will be just like it wa with Karl... but with Ray.
合作愉快
Nice doing busines with you.
走着瞧
We'll see.
再见了 伙计们
Adios, muchachos.
他把我的笔拿走了
He kept my pen.
素描师马上就到
A sketch artist it's coming.
很好
Great.
吉娜 再怎么样也要试一下
Gina, it's important that you try.
他们让你去趟车♥库♥
They want you in the the garage.
特鲁吉略找不到那车的
Trujillo's having trouble getting...
车辆识别号♥码
the VIN number of the car.
凶手非常小心谨慎
The killer's way too careful.
他什么都找不到的
He's not gonna find anything.
他还是想找你谈谈
He still wants t talk to you.
你还好吧
How are you holding up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我什么都想不起来
I can't remember. It's...
就像是做了场恼人的噩梦
it's like it was a reall messed-up dream or something.
是啊 可想而知
Yeah. I believe you.
你抽烟吗
You smoke?
偶尔抽两口
Yep, sometimes.
能给我一支吗
Can I have one?
对你身体不好
It's bad for you.
我知道 拜托了
I know. Please.
就一支 别告诉我搭档
One. But you can't tell my partner...
烟从哪来的 好吗
where you got it, all right?
好的 她
Yeah, she's, uh...
她实在很难搞
she is pretty intense.
没错 一言为定啊
Yeah, she is. Deal?
一言为定
Yes.
好的 我理解 绝对不会刊出名字
非常感谢
搞得这么神神秘秘的干什么
What's up with all this spy-versus-spy bullshit?
要是我们再追问死亡之屋的事
Look, if we keep asking questions about the Death House,
我们也会死在吓人的地方
we're gonna end up in a scary place.
记者的工作不就是问问题吗
That's what we do. We ask questions.
这里不一样 放屁 大侦探
- It's different down here. - No shit, Sherlock.
帕索尼埃罗斯街的死亡之屋
The Calle Parsonieros house.
克里斯蒂娜和其他22具尸体被丢弃在那里
Cristina was throw in there with 22 other bodies.
那里还有一具尸体 拉法·加尔文
There was another body in the house. Rafa Galvan.
福斯托的哥哥吗
Fausto's brother?
对 他不可能承认自己的哥哥被人杀害
Yeah. There is no way he could admit his brother had been killed,
于是就让此事凭空消失
so he made it all disappear.
他怎么做到的
How'd he do that?
警方有人帮助他
With the help of the police.
具体点说 奇瓦瓦州警局的一个警探
Specifically, one Chihuahu State Police Detective.
马可·鲁伊斯 你说呢
- Marco Ruiz? - You tell me.
他被指派负责这个案子 最后却不了了之
He was assigned the case and the case disappeared.
这样我们的调查重点又回到福斯托
And that, that brings us back to Fausto.
所以我想让你看看
Which is what I wanted to show you.
我的天啊
Oh... my God.
这就是福斯托的手下激怒他的下场
This is what Fausto does to a sicario that pisses him off.
你猜如果他知道你正在调查他
What do you think he'll do to you,
会怎么处置你
if he finds out you're asking questions?
他们为什么不把他弄下来
Why don't they cut him down?
因为他们都害怕福斯托
They're afraid of Fausto.
我不怕 你呢
I'm not afraid. Are you?
我怕
Yeah, I am.
你还想继续调查吗
You still want to work the story?
当然
Hell, yeah.
那就好
Good.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
他的面颊长什么样 丰满的还是深陷的
What about his cheeks? Full? Hollow?
我不知道 当时很黑
I don't know. It was dark.
我躲在那里只看了他一眼
I was hiding. I only saw him for a second.
那他的头发呢 长发还是短发
How about his hair Long? Short?
听着 我不知道 好吗
Look, I don't know! All right?
我不知道 不知道
I don't know. I don't.
一切发生得太快我又很害怕
It was so fast and I was scared.
什么也记不起来了
I can't remember.
我们休息一下吧 好的
- I think we should take a break. - Okay...
走吧
Go on.
你不能像那样强迫她
You can't push her like that.
她看见了非常恐怖的画面 将永生难忘
She saw something terrible, something she'll never forget.
我知道 但她必须想起他的长相
I know, but she has to remember his face.
打扰一下 吉娜的妈妈来了
Sorry, Gina's mother is here.
太好了
Oh, good.
别高兴得太早 她在汉克那里
Not necessarily, she's with Hank.
梅多斯夫人
Mrs. Meadows,
这是克罗斯警探和鲁伊斯警探
this is Detective Cross and Detective Ruiz.
他们已经和吉娜谈过了
They've been talking to Gina.
她怎么样 她没事
- How is she? - Oh, she's fine.
她在协助我们确认杀害你丈夫的凶手
She's helping us identify your husband's killer.
是前夫 我要带吉娜回家
Ex-husband. I'm... I'm gonna take Gina home.
我不认为这是个好主意
Well, I don't think that's a good idea.
你什么意思
What are yo talking about?
你在嗑药
You're on drugs.
她的意思是吉娜和我们在一起更安全
What she means is that Gina's safer here with us.
你应该照顾好你的女儿
You're supposed to take care of your daughter.
桑娅
Sonya...
是奥施康定[止痛药]吗
Oxycontin?
你在嗑药吗 女士
Are you using, ma'am?
你的丈夫没帮你戒毒吗
Your husband couldn' get you help?
戒毒
Help?
我的第一剂奥施康定就是彼得给我开的
Peter gave me my first prescription for oxy.
他也给别人开药吗
Did he write prescriptions for other people?
难道不就是因为这件事吗
Isn't that what this is all about?
买♥♥那座房♥子的钱
That house didn't get paid for...
可不是靠承包县里的医疗保险赚来的
by doing contract work for the county health plan.
梅多斯贩毒 所以像毒贩一样被杀害
Okay, Meadows sell drugs, so he's killed like a narco.
盖德曼嫖♥妓♥
Gedman uses prostitutes,
所以被砍掉了脑袋 非法移♥民♥被下毒
so he's beheaded. Illegals poisoned.
一个法官和一个妓♥女♥被分尸
A judge and a prostitute bisected.
什么动机都有
It's all over the place.
既有私人恩怨又有政♥治♥色彩 完全说不通
It's personal, it's political. It doesn't make any sense.
肯定有 对他来说有意义
It does. It does to him.
也许吉娜知道他父亲都干了些什么
Maybe Gina knew what her father was into...
现在别去 桑娅 马可说得对
- Not now, Sonya. - Marco's right.
如果你现在去逼问 也不会得到任何线索
If you press her now, you're not gonna get anything.
汉堡 辣椒 洋葱 我要等不及了
Burgers, chili, onions, heartburn...
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表