剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
她被做成了折叠沙发 太惨了
Boy, she made a bent-over couch, bad.
是啊 但还有更糟的
Yeah, well, she got worse.
她的一半身体还在皮科停尸房♥
Half of her is in the Peco morgue.
墨西哥警方也想参与案件调查
And the Mexican want in on this?
另一半尸体是华瑞兹市的某个失踪女孩
Their half is one of the missing Juarez girls.
那些粉色十字架肯定不管用
Well, putting up them pink crosses sure as shit ain't working.
这人了解桑娅的事情吗
This fella know about Sonya?
了解什么
Know what?
她真是个疯子
That she's a bona fide whack job.
你见过她桌子最下面抽屉里放着的东西吗
Have you seen what she keeps in the bottom drawer of that desk?
没有 蒂米
No I have not, Timmy.
我也不关心
Nor do I care.
汉克 如果你看了 你会
Oh, Hank, listen, If you've seen it, then...
这是马可·鲁伊斯 这是蒂米·库珀
Marco Ruiz, Timmy Cooper.
你好
Well, buenas dias.
你好
Howdy, partner.
拿到桥上的监控录像了吗
You have the footage of the bridge?
拿到了 跟国土安♥全♥部♥的蠢货费尽口舌
I do. Went a few rounds with those Homeland Security jag-offs,
但我拿到了
but I got it.
桑娅 能和你说几句么
Sonya, can I talk to you a second?
你不得不和我呆在一起了 鲁伊斯探长
And it looks like you're stuck with me, detective Ruiz.
没关系
That's okay.
坐吧
Have a seat.
这是什么
What is this?
我向墨西哥警♥察♥局提交的关于马可的报告
Oh, um, I filed report on Marco with the Mexican State Police.
我知道
Yeah, I see that.
他破坏了犯罪现场
He compromised the scene.
他让一辆救护车从现场穿过
He let an ambulance drive through it.
因为车上病人得了心脏病
Because a man was having a heart attack.
是的
Yes.
桑娅 我也会让救护车过的
Sonya, I would have done the same thing.
和他的选择是一样的
Absolutely the same thing.
没有证据丢失
No evidence was lost.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
听着 桑娅
Look, Sonya,
你还得和鲁伊斯探长共事
you're gonna have to work with detective Ruiz.
我知道
I know.
那提交这份报告会影响你与他的合作
Well, filing that report is gonna effect your ability to do that.
为什么
Why?
因为人们不喜欢被人向上司打小报告
Because people don't like to be ratted out to their bosses,
就是这个原因
that's why.
那他们应该按章办事
Then they should follow procedure.
反正你得学会与人打交道
You're gonna have to learn to get along without me.
我不可能永远在你后面帮你收拾烂摊子
I can't be sweeping up after you forever.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
盖恩斯维尔的一个女孩子
Well, there's a gal up in Gainesville asked me to...
请我帮她训练几匹马
show a couple of horses for her,
我想我会去的
and I think I'm gonna do it.
卡门想去旅游
And Carmen wants to travel.
她想去巴黎
She wants to go to Paris.
我不想去法国
I don't want to go to France,
我马上要去英国了
I'd go to England in a heartbeat.
想去看看大本钟
I'd like to see their big old clock they got.
等等 我
Wait, I...
你要退休了
You're gonna retire?
怎么说呢
Well...
是啊 我不能一辈子做警♥察♥
Yeah, I can't do this forever.
那我怎么办
What about me?
你没事的
You'll be all right.
你没事的
You'll be all right.
我只是提出了书面申请
I just asked for the paperwork, that's all.
有发现
We got something.
是什么
What do we got?
那畜生知道那里有摄像头
Son of a bitch knew there were cameras.
确定是他吗
Sure it's him?
时间完全符合
Timing is spot-on.
你查这个车牌号♥了吗
So did you run the plate?
查过了 长官
Yes, sir.
是丹尼尔·弗莱的车
That's Daniel Frye.
你认识他
What, you know him?
他是谁
Who's that?
埃尔帕索时报的记者
Dickwad reporter El Paso Times.
我以为你已经过境了
I thought you were across the border.
刚回来
Just got back.
你这种生活节奏是在浪费生命
You're wasting your life on that beat.
你是知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我在浪费生命
I'm wasting my life, huh?
让我猜猜
Let me guess:
某个墨西哥人枪杀了另一个墨西哥人
some mexican shot another mexican?
真奇怪
Weird.
不是
No.
我刚见到一个女人
I was meeting a woman...
她在边境帮助了怀孕的姑娘
who help pregnant girls over the border.
是为了我那篇关于定锚婴儿的文章
It's for my piece on anchor babies,
定锚婴儿 指为获得美国国籍而在美国出生的外国婴儿
你懂的 就是那些
you know, like the...
我不懂 而且一点儿兴趣都没有
I don't know, and I deeply don't care.
知道不
And guess what,
就算是那几个看这份烂报纸的人也不在乎
neither do the 15 other people that read this rag.
起码我在乎
Well, I care.
真敬业
That's great.
雪莉正找你呢 你得交稿了
Sherry is looking for you. You have a deadline.
她就等着给我跪舔吧 文章在她桌上躺着呢
Sherry can eat me, piece is on her desk.
你上哪儿去了
Where were you?
上街找新闻去了
Down the street reporting.
就是说去喝酒了吧
Drinking, you mean?
你是我老妈吗 阿德里亚娜
Are you my mother Adriana?
不是
No.
这就对啦
Oh, that's right.
你不过是个初出茅庐的小记者
You're just a little cub reporter.
而我呢 为《纽约邮报》
Let's see, I've written for the New York Post,
《休斯敦纪事报》写东西
the Houston Chronicle...
我知道
I know.
那就别教我怎么搞定一个破编辑
So don't tell me how to deal with a goddamn editor.
明白了吗
Got it?
好吧
Fine.
好好写那篇墨西哥宝宝的报道吧
Good luck with your Mexican baby story.
听着还不错
Sounds fascinating.
搞毛啊
Oh, come on.
什么鬼东西
What the hell...
见鬼
Oh, shit.
丹尼尔·弗莱的电♥话♥打不通
Daniel Frye's no answering.
他是个什么样的人
What's his story?
麻烦鬼一个 曾因轮♥奸♥罪被捕
Pill-head... he's bee arrested for battery.
他会有条理的将一个女孩冷冻一年
He organized enough to freeze a girl for a year...
还把一个法官切成两半吗
and slice a judge in half?
可他的车当时确实出现在了桥上
Well, it was his car on the bridge.
出什么事了
What's going on?
有一辆车被安装了炸♥弹♥
We have a car rigged with a bomb.
是一辆黑色的宝马吗
A black BMW?
没错 拆弹小组的人已经控制了局面
Affirmative. Bomb squad's got it unde control.
让一让 抱歉 伙计
- Excuse me. - Excuse us, man...
警官
Officer!
女士 请您退后
Ma'am, fall back please.
那辆车的车主叫丹尼尔·弗莱
The car belongs to Daniel Frye.
他涉嫌一桩双尸命案
He's wanted in connection with a double homicide.
就是他打电♥话♥报的警
He's the one who called it in.
现在被困在车中了
He's trapped in there.
我得找他谈谈 女士 请退后
- I need to speak... - Ma'am, please.
你不能再靠近了
This is as far as you go.
再打他的电♥话♥
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表