剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情回顾
Previously on The Bridge...
他就站在这里监视
He watched from here.
你怎么知道他在监视
How do you know he was watching?
他必须这样才能确定他们死了
He had to, to know if they died.
有个女孩失踪了
There's a missing girl,
她和那些偷渡客是一起的
she was with the migrants.
我们认为她走到路边
She walked to the road, we think,
然后搭上了别人车
and got picked up.
女孩叫什么
You got a name?
不知道 但我们在华瑞兹市有个线人
No, but we have a contact in Juarez.
也许你能多问出一些情报
Maybe you'll get further than we did.
斯蒂文 那女孩在你手上吗
Steven, do you have her?
不
No.
抓了那女孩的人 还杀了其他九个人
'Cause the person who does killed nine other people,
一名法官和一名来自华瑞兹的可怜女孩
and a judge and a pool girl from Juarez.
她在我手上
I have her.
给我钱 我就放她走
I'll let her go for a price.
多少
How much?
一百万
Million dollars.
隧♥道♥必须关闭
The tunnel has got to go away.
那好吧
再见了 骏马
找到玛利亚了
We found Maria.
在哪儿
Where?
快上网
Go online.
边桥屠夫的最新受害者
《埃尔帕索时报》
El Paso Times.
你觉得他想干什么
What do you think he's doing?
边桥屠夫的最新受害者
我觉得他是想让沙漠吞噬掉她
I think he's gonna le the desert take her.
并让我们见证这一过程
Right before our eyes.
这部网络恐怖剧到底是谁的主意
Whose idea was this internet horror shit anyway?
早上好 副队
Good morning. Lieutenant.
谢谢 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
海勒来电 调查局马上到
Heller called, FBI's on th way.
我想也是
I figured as much.
网上到处都是
It's all over the internet.
像人们常说的 病毒式扩散
It's going viral, as they say.
继续寻找失踪女孩
听起来不妙
Well, that don't sound good.
我儿子今早告诉我
My son said to me this morning,
人们称他为边桥屠夫
they're callin him the Bridge Butcher.
丹尼尔·弗莱走漏的消息
Daniel Frye leaked it.
你有什么电脑
You got any kind of computer,
可以查出她在什么地方吗
judo to figure out where she's being held at?
不行 视频流的路由要通过好几个代理服务器
No, video stream's been routed through a bunch of proxies.
她最多还能活一天
She's got a day at best.
库珀
Cooper?
什么事 头儿 派出一支搜索小队
- Yes, sir? - Get out with a search team,
别像无头苍蝇一样瞎找
and make sure that don't turn into a goat rodeo.
明白 我要你马上
- Copy that. - I want you to drag...
把弗莱那混球给我抓来
Frye's sorry ass in here now.
边桥谜案
第一季 第四集
你得想办法弥补这件事
You're gonna have to fix that.
不能让凯特知道这件事
Kate can't know about this.
是 女士
如果她问起来 就说我们
If she asks, just say we...
我们卖♥♥掉了里约
we sold Rio.
卖♥♥给谁了
To who?
我不知道 凯撒
I don't know, Cesar.
随便编个名字
Just make something up.
居然没人听到
Nobody heard this happen.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
我在睡觉
I was sleeping.
我得升级安保系统
I'm gonna have to upgrade the whole security system.
没用的
It won't do any good.
她想打开那条隧♥道♥
She wants that tunnel opened.
如果我不想呢
And if I don't?
下次死的就不是马了
It won't be a horse next time.
好吧 打开隧♥道♥
Okay, open it.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
怎么做
How?
我会打电♥话♥给她
I'll call her.
仅此而已吗
And that's it?
暂时够了
For now.
你知道的越少 对你越有好处
The less you know, the better.
这里不允许吸烟
We don't smoke out here.
我就抽
I do.
你到底什么时候回去
When do you go back exactly?
我改签了
Changed my ticket.
我的律师觉得我应该
My lawyer thought it was a good idea for me to...
待在这里 等到宣读遗嘱
stay here for the reading of the will.
好吧
Okay.
这样才公平
It's only fair, you know.
我妈妈 她叫简 我记得她的名字
- My mother, um, Jane was he name... - I remember her name.
这是她的花♥园♥
This was her garden.
她喜欢坐在这里
She liked to sit out here,
看着蜂鸟
watch the hummingbirds.
你♥爸♥爸想要个池塘
Your father wanted a pool.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我记得
I remember.
那时候我妈妈在化疗
That was about the same time my mom was getting chemo.
美好时光
Fun times.
你♥爸♥爸很爱你
Your father love you very much.
我爸爸谁都不爱
My father wasn' capable of love.
你也知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
对他而言 你只是新奇的玩意儿
You were just the shiny neat thing to him.
就像那匹蠢马一样
Just like that stupid horse.
让那个墨西哥人捡吧
Let the Mexican pick them up.
她叫蒂娜
Her name is Tina.
而且她还得干别的活儿
And she has other work to do.
对哦
That's right.
蒂娜
Tina...
找到了这个
found this.
在客房♥里
In the guest bedroom.
今早我就没联♥系♥上他
I haven't heard from him this morning.
他不接电♥话♥ 也不在公♥寓♥里
He's not answering his phone, he's not in his apartment...
弗莱就是这样
Yeah, well, that's Frye.
他的编辑也不知道他在哪
His editor doesn't know where he is, either.
是视频的事吗
Is this about the video?
你知道他有这料吗
Did you know he had it?
知道
Yes.
这是新闻
It's news.
我们早就谈过这事了 桑娅
We've been over that already, Sonya.
能问你们一些有关这案子的问题吗
Can I ask you some questions about the case?
媒体采访
Media requests have to...
得去公♥关♥科申请
be filed with our public relations officer.
我就想让你们私底下爆爆料
Ah, well, I was just hoping for something more off the record...
听我说
这女人现在生死悬于一线
合作一下吧
弗莱在哪
这可不是个休息的好地方 伙计
That's a bad place to rest, partner.
我他妈可不管 给我逐个击破
什么情况
整个边界都是警♥察♥
他们在找凶手带走的那个女人
我花钱雇你是让你说大实话的吗 白♥痴♥
不是
No.
损失了多少
五批货 老大
多少公斤
三千
狗♥娘♥养♥的
还有什么坏消息要告诉我吗
女主人死于豪洛大道的家中
她是被人用套索勒死的
杀了美♥国♥佬♥对生意不利
会引人注意
你准备怎么办
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表