剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
- Yes. - Nice.
瞧瞧你 性感小寡妇 你抽烟了
Look at you... all hot widow. You're smokin', baby.
坦帕怎么样 虫子多 湿气重
- How's Tampa? - Buggy. Moist.
这地方都是你的 所有的都是
- Is this your spread? - The whole damn thing.
混的不错嘛
You did good.
我们喝几杯 然后给你看看我的新纹身
Let's have a few drinks, and I'll show you my new tattoo.
库珀 这是给我们的 没错
- Hey, Cooper, this for us? - Yes, ma'am.
我查了一下
I'd keep that on.
调查局曾让盖德曼去接受精神治疗
FBI sent Gedman to the head shrinker.
他们隐去医生姓名了吗
Did they redact the doctor's name?
没有 医生叫彼得·梅多斯
No, ma'am. Peter Meadows.
我们去见见他
Let's go see him.
那是我的
你呼叫支援了吗 没有
- Did you call in unit? - No.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
警♥察♥
Police.
你受伤了吗 你现在安全了
Are you hurt? You're safe now.
是你 我看到他了
- You. - I saw him.
我看见「野兽」了
I saw the beast.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表