剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
走吧 我请客
come on, my treat.
我们现在没空吃饭 汉克
We don't have time to eat, Hank.
人是铁饭是钢 桑娅
Yes, we do, Sonya, yes, we do.
马可 你一起来吗
Marco, you coming?
我得回家处理点事
I got to take care of something at home.
马可·鲁伊斯
他的电♥话♥你迟早是要接的
Sooner or later, you're gonna have to answer that.
目前还不想接 再说吧
For now, I'll talk later.
为那一刻干杯
Cheers to that.
一切都会好的
It gets better.
我是说结局总是很残酷 但之后
You know, I mean, the end is always tough, but then...
你会看开的
you move on.
时间会改变一切
Time passes.
你的想法也会随之改变
And you just end up... different.
但我不认为我想要那样的改变
But I don't know if different's what I want.
事情总会解决的 给自己点时间
Well, you'll figure it out. Just give yourself time.
没错 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
这样挺好的
This feels so nice.
对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
不 没关系
No, it's - it's okay.
跟别人聊聊天我心情好多了
It... It really helps me to talk to somebody.
超好吃吧 是吗
- Pretty damn good, isn't it? - Really?
我不喜欢吃汉堡
I don't like burgers.
那可不像美国人 吃你的薯条吧
Well, that' UN-American. Eat your freedom fries.
你们联♥系♥上我妈妈了吗 联♥系♥上了
- Did you get a hold of my mom? - We did.
那她会接我走吗
So, she's picking me up?
孩子 我觉得你现在不太适合
Honey, I don't think going home with your mom's...
跟你妈妈回家
the best thing for you right now.
是啊 她也有自己的麻烦
Yeah. She's got her problems.
我妈妈也是那样
My mom was like that.
真的吗 对
- Really? - Yup.
她的麻烦是因为可♥卡♥因♥和男人
Her thing was cocaine and men.
你妈妈会戒掉的
Your mom can get clean.
她以前试过
She's tried.
我们会帮她再试一次
Well, we'll gonna help her try again.
你要是不吃那个 可就归我了
Hey, if you're not gonna eat that, I will.
我要去下洗手间 好的
- I need to go to the bathroom. - Okay.
她妈妈不会戒掉的
Her mom's not gonna get clean.
满十八岁前 她会由社会福利机构接管
She's going to Social Services till she's 18.
一种意思有很多种表达方式 桑娅
Well, there are different ways to coat that pill, Sonya.
我讨厌社会福利机构
I hated Social Services.
你也没变的太坏 不是吗
Well, you didn't turn out too bad, did you?
借过一下
Excuse me.
吉娜
Gina?
吉娜
Gina?
汉克
Hank.
吉娜
Hey, Gina.
女性 白种人 十五岁 穿黑白毛衣
Female, Caucasian, 15 years old, black and white sweater,
蓝色牛仔裤 棕色的鞋
blue jeans, brown shoes...
在密苏里大道附近
in the vicinity of Missour Avenue.
桑娅
Hey, Sonya!
吉娜
Gina.
吉娜 吉娜
Gina. Gina.
汉克 坚持住 撑住
Hank. Okay, just hold on; hold on.
是他
It was him.
我要死了吗
AM... AM-Am I gonna die?
坚持住 别说话
You just hang on for me. Shh... shh...
我没记错他的眼睛
I... I... I got the eyes right.
不 不要 坚持住
No, n... n-no, no, no, no.
帮帮我
Help! Help me!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
什么事
我能进去拿点东西吗
女儿们呢
她们睡了
格斯呢
他出去了
拿上你的东西走吧
听我说
不 什么都别告诉我
就像你和别的女人上♥床♥不告诉我那样
我想谈时会告诉你的
好吧
Okay.
我就是想告诉你
我爱你
吉娜死了
Gina's dead.
她从餐馆跑掉 被他杀害了
She ran from the restaurant, and he got her.
还有谁知道她和我们在一起
Who else knew she was with us?
没别人 她妈妈 调查局和我们的人
Nobody. Her mother, the FBI, our people.
他一直在监视我们 你还好吗
He's watching us. Are you all right?
我没事
Yes. I'm fine.
就知道你会在这
Figured I'd find you here.
我们是继续跟进报道还是喝酒打发时间
Are we following the story or drinking the day away?
我喝的是苏打水
I... AM drinking club soda,
因为我已经48小时
because I am 48... Oh!
不好意思 到现在
Excuse me, I am now...
滴酒不沾51个小时了
51 hours sober.
接下来的十分钟就靠这个了
Here's the next ten minutes.
这样挺好的
Good for you.
是啊 该给我颁发枚徽章
Oh, yeah, I deserve a merit badge.
我们再串一遍现有材料吧
Let's just work the story, huh.
杀手把克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯的
So, the killer dumps...
半截尸体扔在了死亡之屋
half of Christina Fuentes in a Death House.
而马可·鲁伊斯是该案的首席调查员
And Marco Ruiz is the lead investigator,
但是 案件凭空消失了
but... the case gets buried.
感觉不像是巧合啊
It doesn't feel like the coincidence.
那个凶手想让我们知道
The killer, he wants us to know...
马可也有问题 对吧
that Marco's dirty, right?
可能吧
Maybe.
小蒂 可真准时
Ah, Timbo. Right on time.
你了解我的性格 雷
You know me, Ray.
谈到生意我就像上发条一样准时
Clockwork when it come to business.
在德州混得怎么样
How's Taxes?
很有趣
Interesting.
夏洛特呢
Charlotte?
热辣性感 还很放浪
Smoking hot, horny.
可野了 老兄
It's rough, dude.
听着不错 找我什么事
Oh, yeah, sounds it. So, what's up?
我在这边想做点生意
I want to get somethin going down here.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
当然
I do.
你能借我一万五千美元做启动资金吗
Think you could tip me at fifteen to start?
这个我也说不好
Oh... yeah, I don't... I don't know.
我记得你说自己在坦帕也是个人物
I thought you said you were a man in Tempa.
的确是啊
I am.
所以呢 不过这得花几天时间
- So? - It's gonna take me a couple of days.
好极了
Sweet.
别着急 雷 心急吃不了热豆腐
All right, take it easy, Ray, you don't take it at all.
再见 再见
- Later. - Later.
干得好 蒂米 你真适合做内鬼
Good job, Timmy. Snitching suits you.
你得到你想要的了 没我事了 对吧
You got what you want. I'm good, right?
想得美 老兄 我们才刚刚开始
Oh, no, bud. We are just getting started.
晚上好 警官
马可·鲁伊斯
Marco Ruiz.
你的钱
都在这
我没想到能再看到这些钱
但就应该这么做 对吗
是啊 但同时也可能非常愚蠢
福斯托
Fausto.
我们认识很久了
你知道我不会拿你的钱的
我知道了
Ah, I see.
总是这么清廉
那好吧
Okay.
我们父亲开创的事业现在已经配不上你了
不是
No.
不是 但是
我俩选择了不同的道路
没人会知道你把它还回来了 马可
我知道 你也知道
给你
这是干什么
想买♥♥什么就买♥♥吧
新车 孩子的衣服
就算是奖励吧
多谢你
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表