剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
The guy who works with Alma?
你说什么
What?
他们是大学同事
At the university.
为什么你会问起他
Why are you asking about him?
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
告诉我阿尔玛说过要离开吗
I need to know if Alma said anything about leaving.
没有
No.
索菲亚和莉莉呢
And Sophia and Lilly?
我以为你们已经抓到凶手了
I thought you said you had the guy.
我们错了
We were wrong.
我是桑娅·克罗斯
Sonya Cross.
肯尼斯来过家里吗
Has Kenneth been in my house?
我不清楚
I - I don't know.
可能吧
Maybe.
你应该早告诉我的 格斯
You should have told me that, Gus...
我知道 只是
I know, it's...
她叫我不要告诉你
She asked me not to.
你确定是同一个人吗
Are you sure it's the same guy?
是的
Yes.
她们不会出事吧
Are they going to be okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们找到黑斯廷的公♥寓♥了
They found Hasting's apartment.
我得把你带去警局
Okay. I'm taking you to the station.
你待在这里不安全
It's not safe for you here, alright?
快走
Let's go.
他在整栋楼都埋了炸♥药♥
He had this entire building wired to blow.
有他的踪迹吗
Any sign of him?
还没有
Nothing yet.
听着 我们会抓到他
Listen, we're gonna get this guy,
我们会把你的妻子和孩子们救回来的
and we're gonna get your wife and kids back.
这家伙还真闲啊
This guy had a lot of free time on his hands.
有什么发现吗
What you got?
你亲自看看吧
See for yourself.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
这就是你说的惊喜吗
Is this the surprise?
不 我忙活这个好一阵子了
No, I've been working on this for a long time.
这曾经是个狩猎小屋
Used to be an old hunting cabin.
你绝对想象不到我做了些什么
You're not gonna believe what I've done.
这里面有两只仓鼠 谁想先来喂它们
I got two hamsters. Who wants to feed 'em first?
进来吧
Come on.
你来吗
You coming?
好
Yeah.
快来吧
Come on.
好了
Okay.
不许偷看
No peeking.
好的
Okay.
快看 妈妈
亲爱的 我看不到
这就好了
Here we go.
不许偷看
No peeking.
好的
Okay.
你保证
Promise?
我保证
I promise.
姑娘们 告诉妈妈把眼睛闭上
Girls, tell your mommy to keep her eyes shut.
这是一个大大的惊喜
This is a very big surprise.
我真的不想再玩这个游戏了
I really don't want to play this game anymore.
你会吓到孩子们的
You're scaring the girls.
快了
Almost.
快了
Almost.
把手伸出来
Hold out your hand.
把手伸出来
Hold out your hand.
好了
Okay.
现在用力握住这个
Now, hold on to this very tight.
睁开双眼
Open your eyes.
天啊
Oh, God.
现在要小心了
Now, careful.
如果你的手离开那个手柄你就只剩五秒钟
Take your hand off that lever, you only have five seconds...
和你的女儿们说再见了
to say good-bye to your daughters.
惊喜
Surprise.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
等等
Stop!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
怎么了 妈妈
What's wrong, Mommy.
打开门
Open the door.
肯尼斯
Kenneth!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
门 把门打开
The door... open the door!
把门打开
Open the door!
把门打开
Open the door.
别走 别走
Don't go. Don't go.
别走
Don't go.
打开 别把我们留在这里
Open! Don't leave us here!
肯尼斯
Kenneth.
别走 别走
Don't go! Don't go.
天啊
Oh, God.
谎言就像小小的黑色蝴蝶 史蒂文
Lies are like little black butterflies, Steven.
它们依附着你 直到你说出真♥相♥
They cling to you till you speak the truth...
然后给它们自♥由♥
And you set them free.
伊娃 史蒂文有话想对你说
Eva, Steven has something he'd like to tell you.
你好
Hi.
你好 伊娃
Hello, Eva.
鲍勃 我们能单独谈谈吗
Uh, Bob, can we have a minute, please...
当然
Of course.
最近过得怎么样
How you doing?
还好
Okay.
听着 我需要
Listen, I... I nee to...
告诉你些事情
tell you something.
什么事
Yes?
赫克托死了
Hector's dead.
怎么死的
How?
他在我家袭击我
He attacked me in my home,
我别无选择
and I didn't have choice.
你爱他
You loved him.
我不该
I shouldn't have.
对不起 伊娃
I'm sorry, Eva.
考珀正在查华瑞兹那边所有的资料
Copper's going through everything in Juarez.
他极其小心
He was meticulous.
肯定在那
It's got to be in there.
爸爸
Dad.
怎么了 格斯
What is it, Gus?
你找到他们了吗
Did you find them?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
我们现在非常忙 好吗
I mean, look, we're busy right now, all right?
我知道 但是等一下好吗
I know, but just wait, okay?
你记起有关肯尼斯的事了
Did you remember something about Kenneth?
不 是关于洁娜的
No, it... it's about Zina.
洁娜
Z - Zina?
现在不是时候 格斯
现在不行
N - Not now.
爸爸 这很重要
Dad, it's important, okay?
是什么事 孩子
What is it, son?
我一直在给洁娜发短♥信♥ 但
I've been texting Zina this whole time, but...
但其实不是她
but it wasn't her.
「不是她」是什么意思
What do you mean "It wasn't her"?
我今早碰到她 她对短♥信♥的事一无所知
I ran into her this morning, but she didn't know anything.
也就是说 我把案件有关的详情
And so whoever I was texting...
告诉了冒名短♥信♥我的人
I told them things about the case...
因为他们说对案子很感兴趣
because they said they were interested.
给我看下
Let me see.
提到我不少次
You write a lot about me.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I... I'm sorry.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表