剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
她的尸体是什么时候被发现的
When was she found?
大约一年半之前
About a year and a half ago.
完全符合条件
It matches.
你能把档案发给我吗
Can you send the file?
我直接去找你比较好
I think it's better if I come to you.
她是其中一员
She's one of them.
什么的其中一员
One of what?
华瑞兹市死去的女孩们
The dead girls of Juarez.
我一个半小时后到
Just give me half an hour, all right?
不用 你没必要过来
No. That's not necessary.
这案子由我们负责
It's our case.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
他要过来
He's coming here.
很好
Good.
这有什么好
Why is that good?
有一具尸体归他负责 对吗
Well, he's got a body of his own, right?
他根本不在乎那具尸体
He doesn't care abou his.
他凌晨四点打电♥话♥告知你死者姓名 不是吗
He called you at 4:00 A.M. with her name, didn't he?
好吧
Fine.
我们在边境线上发现了两具尸体
We got two bodies directly on an international border.
这案子我们必须得跟墨西哥打交道
This case is gonna take us down south.
你挂在屁♥股♥上的警徽
Last time I checked that badge...
在华瑞兹连屁都顶不了
on your hip don't mean shit in Juarez.
我告诉过你去女厕所换 桑娅
I told you to use the ladies' room, Sonya.
对
Yeah.
下次一定去
Next time.
这是怎么回事
我们在哪儿
小心响尾蛇
Watch out for the rattlesnakes.
它们一般在晚上出没
They come out at night.
救救我 拜托
Help me, please.
随便你怎么喊都可以
You can scream if you want to.
方圆几公里内没有人经过
There's no one around for miles.
你弄伤自己了
You hurt yourself.
我们在哪儿
你在这里很安全
You're in a safe place.
哦 哦
Ow! Ow!
不要乱动
你必须休息
You must be tired.
睡觉
我会回来的
I'll be back.
嘿 别 别 别
Hey, no, no, no.
别走
求你了 别把我丢在这里
别走啊
发邮件要快得多
E - mail would have been quicker.
但是不舒服
But not as pleasant.
我给你带早餐了
I brought you breakfast.
文件呢
Where's the file?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
跟你走
Going with you.
为什么
Why?
我的文件在你手上
'Cause you've got my file.
我上司说可能会成立专案组
My boss says there's going to be a task force.
可能吧
Oh... probably.
你确定要插手吗
Sure you want to be on it?
克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯被发现的地方
Cristina Fuentes was found...
离我家只有六个街区
six blocks away from my house.
所以我确定
So, yes.
埃尔帕索警局
这里是刑案科
This is C. A. P...
刑事案件调查科
Crimes Against Persons.
我们调查命案
We do homicides.
给他一张临时通行证
He needs a day pass.
可能期限得延长
It might be for more than a day.
早上好 吉蒂
Good morning... Kitty.
早上好
Good morning.
你是哪位 亲爱的
Who are you, hon.
马可·鲁伊斯警探
Uh, Detective Marc ruiz...
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
我听不懂
No comprendo.
我在埃尔帕索出生长大的
Was born and raised in El Paso,
一个字也不会说
don't speak a word.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚才是说 我会协助
Uh, I said I will be assisting...
克罗斯警探进行调查
Detective Cross in her investigation.
应该会很有趣
That ought to be interesting.
为什么
Why's that?
桑娅是个很有趣的姑娘
Well, Sonya's an interesting gal.
我注意到了
I noticed.
你要不要来个甜面包
Would you like a pan dulce?
不不 不用
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我在节食
I'm on a diet.
加胡桃的可好吃了
The ones with walnut are really good.
不 见鬼 好吧 好吧
N... oh, hell, okay. Okay...
那就谢了
It's just... Thank you.
别客气
There you go.
放着休息时间吃吧
Just keep it here for a coffee break.
那好吧
Oh, all right, then.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
回头见 吉蒂
See you later, Kitty.
回见
I hope so.
能开始了吗
Can we start?
可以了
Yep.
证件有了吗
You have your badge?
有了
Yup.
要我帮你翻译吗
Need me to translate for you?
不用
No.
你会说西语吗 小姐
Hablas espa? OL?
够用了
Bastante.
真不错
Oh, que bien.
你能不能坐下
Can you sit?
不 其实 不行
Uh... no, actually, I can't.
你让我很闹心
You're irritating me.
那我就站着不动吧
Then I just stand still.
你为什么不能坐
Why can't you sit?
我刚做过手术
I had a procedure...
输精管结扎 几天前做的
a vasectomy, a few days back.
我已经有三个孩子了
I already have three children.
结过两次婚
Two marriages.
是时候结扎了
It was time.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
没有
No.
为什么没有
Why not?
证据收集后没有跟进
Evidence is collected but never processed.
是吗 是吧
Huh. Yeah? Yeah.
是的
Yes.
你是开车过来的吧
You drove here, right?
对
Yup.
把那椅子当成车座吧
Pretend that chair is a car.
好吧 抱歉
So... sorry.
好的
Okay.
我尽量
I'll try.
她是怎么死的
How was she killed.
不知道
I don't know.
报告上有你的名字
Your name's on the report.
很多报告上都有我的名字
Yeah, my name is on lot of reports.
没做过面谈 连她父母的笔录都没
There are no interviews, not even with her parents.
华瑞兹市里流传着一句话
There is a saying in Juarez...
「碗嘴之间易洒汤」
"From the bowl to the mouth, the soup falls. "
和这起案件有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯只是去年失踪的
Cristina Fuentes is only one of 250 girls...
250人中的一个
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表