剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
I can do that.
我对人一向友好 知道了
- I'm a nice guy, you know. - Okay.
上次我杀的那个人 我很友好地把他的鸡鸡
Last man I killed, I was nice enough to cut his dick,
蛋蛋 还有嘴唇割下来送给他妻子了
balls, and lips off and send to his wife.
我不想让她一个人孤单
Didn't want her to get lonely.
克罗斯警探
Detective Cross.
你还记得我吗
You remember me?
斯蒂文·林德 对
- Steven Linder. - That's right.
最近好吗 还行
- How are you? - Fine.
有什么事吗
What are you doing here?
我的新娘不见了
Well... my bride is missing.
她在华瑞兹的一家工厂工作
She was working at a factory in Juarez.
有人上次见到她是三天前
Last seen three days ago.
你跟她家人联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to her family?
她没有家人 朋友呢
- No family. - Hmm, friends?
她自己一个人生活
She's what you call uh, alone in life.
这不是还有你
Except for you.
我叫她新娘时是口误了
I misspoke when I called her my bride.
其实我是一厢情愿的
She's, uh, more like my intended.
斯蒂文 你是边桥案件的嫌疑人
Steven, you were a person of interest in the Bridge case.
我知道
I am aware.
我在你的拖车边上发现了烧过的女人衣服
I found burned women's clothes up at your trailer.
我怎么知道你有没有杀这个女孩
How do I know you didn't take this girl?
我不是这种人 你是什么人
- That's not who I am. - Who are you?
我帮助别人 我记得你说过
- I help people. - I remember you saying that.
帮助那些受到野蛮丈夫或伴侣之类
Women who are being abused by a violent husband,
虐待的女人
partner, or what have you.
她们都是怎么找到你的
How do they find you?
我因为做这种事在圈子里小有名气
I've become kind of known for this sort of work.
你把人带到这里来
You bring them here?
我这里有药品 营养食品
I have medical supplies, nutritious food,
水 在这里休息也很安全
water... safe place to rest.
你可以看看里面
You, you can look inside.
请你退后
Stand back, please.
我烧掉她们的东西是怕别人找到她们
I burn their things so they can't be tracked.
然后她们去哪里
Where do they go next?
一个安全的地方
A safe house.
你为什么做这个 因为我有这个能力
- Why do you do it? - 'Cause I can.
这种事非同寻常啊 斯蒂文
That's pretty unusual, Steven.
对 但不违法吧 不违法
- Yeah, but not illegal. - No, no.
你为什么将伊娃称为新娘呢
Why did you call Eva you bride when she wasn't?
因为我认定她了
Because I am bound to her.
她也这么想吗
Does she feel the same way?
这你得问她
You have to ask her.
她有可能只是回男友那去了吗
So is there any chance she just went back to her boyfriend?
不太可能
No, not really, nope.
我会一直寻找她 直到找到为止
I'll keep looking for her. Tirelessly, until I find her.
但 执法部门或许能帮我
But I think... law enforcement would be helpful.
我并不是华瑞兹的警♥察♥
I'm not a Juarez cop.
带走她的车上挂着德州的牌照
Well, the car that picked her up had Texas plates.
你会帮我找到她吗
Will you help me find her?
阳光照射的感觉真好
Doesn't the sun feel nice?
是啊 要是你想得皮肤癌的话
Yeah, if you're into skin cancer.
这儿空气真清新 一点也不夸张
Fresh air. It's not overrated.
感觉自己像个80岁的老人一样
I feel lik I'm 80 years old.
因为你一直像病人一样生活
Cause you're living like an invalid.
哎呀 真不巧我是个病人
Uh, hello I am an invalid.
但你得自己转轮椅了
You're ready t wheel yourself.
什么 你得学会用这个
- What? - You need to learn how to use this.
这只是暂时的而已
It's only temporary.
那这段时间谁会帮你推呢 反正不是我
Well, who's gonna push you around in the meantime? Not me.
我感觉好差
I feel shitty.
这里气氛不太好 你还是回来工作吧
It's depression here, you got to come back to work.
你知道我越过大桥时心里在想什么
You know what I was thinking when I was sailing over that bridge?
你问我 我问谁去
Check me out, I' superman.
别让我死 我想活着
Don't let me die. I want to live.
你的确活下来了 但为了什么呢
- And you did. - Yeah, but for what?
生命太短 但我已经浪费了很多时光
Life is short, and I've already wasted so much of mine.
顺便说句 你可别学这样
I don't recommend it by the way.
遵命 尤达宗师
Okay, Yoda.
尤达 《星球大战》中人物
我亲眼看到你摔下来
I saw you fall, Daniel.
丹尼尔 太可怕了
It was scary as shit.
从我的视角看也挺吓人的
It was pretty scary from my point of view, too.
你还活着我真是太高兴了
I'm really gla you're alive.
你爱我 你只想怀我的孩子
You love me. You just want to have my babies.
病房♥里见吧 等等
- See you back there. - Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我看玩笑呢
I was... I was kidding.
别就那样走了
Hey, don't just walk away.
我只有一只胳膊
I... Hey, I only got one arm.
她在华瑞兹失踪的
She disappeared in Juarez.
车挂着美国的车牌 还挂着
- The car had American plates. - Still?
她在工厂工作
She worked in factory,
很多厂主都住在埃尔帕索
and a lot of those managers live in El Paso.
那在华瑞兹还需要人手 我知道
- Well, we're gonna nee somebody in Juarez. - I know.
他跟你说别再打扰他
He told you to leave him be.
他很在意这事
He'd care about this.
而且他也需要回来工作
And he really needs to get back to work.
好吧 祝他好运
Well, then... Well, good luck.
开修理厂的车感觉怎么样
How're you getting on with the motor pool car?
没有卡带录放机
It doesn't have tape deck.
多谢
Thank you.
卡门一直在问你什么时候能去做客
Carmen keeps asking when you're gonna come on up to the house.
快了 我们等着你来
- Soon. - We're gonna hold you to that.
好梦 晚安
- Nighty night. - Night.
请往这边走
没事 我不想做笔录了
你在医院里说他把你锁起来了
这是很要紧的事
这边走
在这里
在这里
是啊 就在这里
只是待一会儿
别紧张
马可 我需要你帮忙
Marco. I need your help.
麻烦把这个女人请出去
这个姑娘 伊娃·格拉
There's this girl, Eva Guerra...
她是危险分子 曾开枪打我
她已经失踪三天了
She's been missing for three days.
一个在华瑞兹失踪的姑娘
A missing girl in Juarez.
上帝啊 看啊 马可
Oh, my God. Look, Marco...
我这儿有个小杯子 我们用它海底捞针吧
I have this little glass here. Let's empty the ocean with it.
我知道你是在意这些失踪女孩的 我知道
I know you care abou those girls. I know you do.
我要去卫生间了 你可不能跟着我了
Just gonna go to the only place you cannot follow me.
好了 现在该带你回家了
All right. Taking you home.
来人帮个忙
好了 起来 起来
Come on, get up. Get up...
谢谢 行了
Gracias. Okay.
现在走吧
Now...
你没有孩子 是
- You don't have children. - No...
所以你没法理解那种
So you don't understand, then, that...
是啊 你理解不了
Of course you don't.
你不理解的事太多了
You don't understand a lot of things.
如果你非开枪不可 小声点
- If... If-if you had to shoot me... - Keep your voice down.
你就该直接杀了我
you should have killed me!
什么 他是我的儿子啊
- What. - He was my kid!
他死了 我也就死了
He goes, I go!
邻居都睡觉呢 他们为什么能睡得着
- People are sleeping. - Why are they sleeping?
因为现在已经凌晨三点了
Because it's 3:00 in the morning.
可我的孩子不在了 永远不在了
And my son is gone. Forever gone.
我的孩子被杀害 你们怎么能睡得着
钥匙呢 钥匙
- Key? - Keys...
好了 我能行
- Okay? - I got it.
谢谢你 桑娅 没事
- Sonya, thank you. - All right.
你该走了 走啊 不要
- You gotta go, I said go! - No. I said no.
我要留下
I am staying...
你以为你是谁啊
Who do you think you are?
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表