剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情回顾
Previously on the Bridge...
我们去哪
Where are we going?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
格斯还活着 何以见得
- Gus is alive. - Why do you say that?
他想让马可痛苦
He wants Marco to suffer.
如果有人抓了你儿子你会怎样
What would you do if someone had your son?
丹尼尔·弗莱失踪了 丹尼尔帮忙包庇了那场肇事逃逸
Daniel Frye is missing. Daniel helped cover up the hit-and-run.
就是戴维·泰特家的那场事故
David Tate's family.
他说正因为这样凶手才一直针对他
He told me that's why he's been targeted all this time.
离他远点 只管冲着我来
Leave him alone. Take it out on me.
我不是正在这么做吗 你一个人来
Well, isn't that what I'm doing? Come alone.
绝对不要带上她
Entirely alone, leave her.
别告诉任何人我去哪了
Don't tell anyone where I went.
马可在哪 他接了个电♥话♥就走了
- Hey, where's Marco? - He got a call and left.
谁打给他的
Got a call from who?
带枪了吗
You have a gun?
带了 很好 我来开车
- Yes. - Good. I'll drive.
杀了他
Shoot him.
我以为你只是想吓吓他
Thought you said we were gonna scare him.
我改主意了
Well, I changed my mind.
不要啊 不要
Ah! No, whoa, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa...
你身上的味道可不好闻 小蒂
You ain't smelling too good there, Timbo.
有人吗 你好
Hello. Hola.
这里有人吗
Anyone around?
天啊
Oh man!
该死
Oh, shit holy shit!
搞什么
What the hell?
冷静点 哥们 冷静点
Stay cool, bro stay cool, bro, stay cool.
我只是打算借这把佩德罗
I'm just gonna borrow this pedro.
搞什
What the?
放松点 蒂姆 要么干脆完全放松吧
Take it easy, Tim. Or don't take it at all.
边桥谜案
第一季 第十一集
对于我妻子而言 痛苦是短暂的
For my wife, it was instant.
我知道你在想什么 别这样
I know what you're thinking. Don't.
我只希望儿子能活过来
I just want my son back.
车祸发生后 我儿子还活了十分钟
My son lived for ten minutes after the crash.
他叫迦勒 你记得吗
His name was Caleb, do you remember that?
很遗憾 戴维 很遗憾你失去了儿子
I'm sorry, David. I'm sorry you lost your son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能想象到他被压在车下 无法呼吸
I imagine him there. Under the car. Crushed. Unable to breathe.
别说了 戴维 我一直希望他那时
- Please, David. - I always hoped he was already gone, you know.
已经神游天外了 想着美好
In his head. Daydreaming about something nice.
温暖安全的事
Something warm and safe.
但我有种感觉 我深深地觉得
But I have a feeling, down in the utter bottom of myself,
对他来说并不是那样
that it wasn't like that for him.
我认为他孤独地死在一个寒冷黑暗的地方
I think it was like dying in a cold, dark place alone.
等着我去救他
Waiting for me to save him.
这是场意外 戴维
It was an accident, David.
但我没露面 他独自一人死去
But I never showed up, he died alone.
大概就在这里
Right about here, in fact.
你在干什么 下车吧
- What are you doing? - Here we go.
你干什么 戴维
What are you doing, David?
准备好了吗 马可
You ready, Marco?
退后 全都退后
Get back! Go back! Back! Everybody back!
这人身上有炸♥弹♥ 都退后
Tiene una bomba! He's got a bomb! Back!
把边桥炸了也于事无补
Blowing up the bridge won't solve anything.
那要看了 看什么
- Well, it depends. - On what?
你还想见你儿子 对吧
You still want to see your son, right?
我要听你说 马可
I need to hear you say it, Marco.
是的 我想见儿子
Yes. I want to see my son.
那就开始吧 把后备箱打开
Then let's get started. Open the trunk.
弗莱
Frye.
让他出来
Get him out.
你怎么来了 你该在医院的
You shouldn't be here. You should be at the hospital.
我得找到格斯
I need to find Gus.
马可现在跟泰特在一起 是吧
So, Marco's with Tate, isn't he?
回答我 桑娅
Answer me, Sonya.
是的 他去见他了
Yes. He went to meet him.
所以你决定瞒着我
So you decide not to tell me.
事实上 你骗了我
In fact, you lied to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
桑娅 怎么了 我也许知道他在哪
- Sonya, what is it? - I think I know where he is.
我得回沃尔特·钱伯斯家一趟
I have to go back to Walter Chambers' house.
桑娅 我们都查过了 什么都没有
Sonya, we've been all over that. There ain't nothin' there.
我知道 我们遗漏了一些线索 什么线索
- I know, but we're missing something. - Well, what'd we miss?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的在美国境内的边桥上挟持着马可
That son of a bitch has Marco on the Bridge of the Americas.
他身上绑着炸♥弹♥
And he's got a bomb.
格斯在吗 不在 但丹尼尔·弗莱在
- Is Gus with them? - No, but Daniel Frye is.
他会杀了他俩的 不 这不符合他的复仇大计
- He's gonna kill them both. - No, it doesn't fit.
格斯也是其中的一部分
Gus is part of this, too...
我要去钱伯斯家 库珀 跟她一起去
- I'm going to Chambers' house. - Cooper, go with her.
我去边桥 有发现打我电♥话♥ 是 长官
- I'll be at the bridge. Call me if you find anything. - Yes, sir.
给我一把枪 我有好几把
- I need a gun. - I have several.
弗莱一直是泰特复仇大计的一部分
Frye's always been a part of Tate's game.
炸♥弹♥ 电♥话♥ 我猜想马可也是
The bomb, the phone calls. I'm guessing Marco is, too.
我不予置评
I'm not gonn comment on that.
一旦找到弗莱 这里就没你的事了
Hey, we found Frye, we're done here.
副队长 我能跟你一起去吗
Lieutenant, can I come with you?
为了弗莱还是报道 都有
- What, for Frye or the story? - For both.
不行 你会妨碍警方办案的 拜托
- No. You'll be in the way. - Please.
随你吧
Aw, hell.
搞什么 他妈的到底搞什么
What the hell's going... what the hell's going on?
你知道的 丹尼尔 你马上就要没命了
You know, Daniel. This is the end of your life.
放他走 这是你我之间的恩怨
Let him go. This is between you and I!
丹尼尔也牵涉其中 脱不了干系 不是吗
Oh, Daniel is a part of it. A big part, aren't you, Daniel?
你疯了 泰特 也许吧
- You're crazy, Tate. - Maybe.
你只要说出真♥相♥
But all you had to do was tell the truth.
记者就是这样的 但你却没做到
That's what a journalist does, but you didn't do that.
你俩都给我过去
Over there, both of you.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on...
最重要的就是将那两个人救下来
This is all about getting those two men off the bridge alive.
明白了吗
Do you understand that?
明白 好
- Yes. - Good.
那就老实待着 别碍我的事
Then keep your mouth shut and stay out of my way.
我有正经事要做
I got a job to do.
他提出什么要求了吗 目前没有
- He made any demands yet? - Not yet.
狙击手就位了吗 是的
- Got snipers in position? - Yes.
很好 能瞄准吗 是的 长官
- Good. You got a shot? - Yes, sir...
我的炸♥药♥一旦引爆
If this vest I'm wearing detonates,
你 我 弗莱 还有这座桥的主体
it'll tear apart me, you, Frye...
都会灰飞烟灭
and most of the center of the bridge.
好吧 戴维 你是老大
Okay, you're in control, David...
已经瞄准 只等您下令 不 等等
- I've got a shot. On your call. - No, hang... hang on.
炸♥弹♥已经激活 让狙击手待命
Bomb's live. Have your sniper stand down.
他已经激活了炸♥药♥
He's activated the dead man's switch.
不许开火 不许开火
- Hold your fire. - Hold your fire...
他裹了炸♥药♥ 现在他说了算
He's engaged the vest. He is in control now.
现在什么情况
What's happening?
事情很不乐观
There is no good outcome here.
只能两败俱伤
None.
我的拇指扣动扳机 我们就全玩完
My thumb comes off this trigger, we all die.
你也永远别想救格斯了
And so does any hope of saving Gus.
只要你告诉儿子的下落 你想干什么都行
Just do whateve you have to do and tell me where my son is!
别再玩这些该死的游戏了
And... And stop with all thes bullshit games.
拿出你的枪
Take out your gun.
很好 现在瞄准他
Good. Now point it at him.
他在搞什么鬼
What the hell's he doing?
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表