剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
No, calm down, no.
她只是个朋友
She's just a friend.
你知道你可以跟我谈心的 对吧
You know, you can talk to me about stuff, right?
说什么都行 你知道的
Anything. You know that.
我很希望我们能 多聊聊
I would like it if we... talk more.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
不太对劲
Something's off.
他是个疯子 对劲就鬼了
He's a lunatic. A lot is off.
他没在投放赎金的地方枪杀马可
It just doesn't make any sense to me...
这根本说不通啊
that he didn't shoot Marco at the money drop.
他脑子有病 你也看过他的笔记本了
His brain is scrambled. You read the notebooks.
是的
Yes.
他还把自己写的东西告诉了丹尼尔·弗莱
And he quoted his writings to Daniel Frye.
辩证逻辑 一堆屁话
Dialectics and that nonsense.
我知道 我们抓住他了
- I know. - We got him.
这是件好事 开心点
It's a good thing. Enjoy.
吉蒂小姐
Hey, Miss Kitty.
能给我支烟吗
May I please have a cigarette?
您不是戒烟了吗 是的
- I thought you quit. - I did, but, uh,
但得抽根胜利之烟啊 给我吧
we're gonna smoke a victory cigarette. Come on.
快点
Come on.
你说有人偷你东西
You said people stole from you.
是的 他们偷过你的笔记吗
- That's right. - Did they steal your notebooks?
当然 我过去一直被执法机关骚扰
Hell, yeah. I used to get harassed by law enforcement all the time.
他们突然逮捕我 拿走我的东西
They'd raid me and... take my stuff.
因为你在追杀移♥民♥
'Cause you were hunting immigrants.
不是追杀
Not hunting.
是跟踪护送
Tracking. Escorting.
谁一直骚扰你
So who harassed you?
警♥察♥吗 还有调查局的人
- Cops? - And Feds.
调查局的人
Feds, well, they... they...
闯进我家 抢走了我的东西
stormed my place and hauled off my things.
之后他们会还给你些东西吗
Did they give some of 'em back?
确实 但有些东西
Yeah. But some... things...
包括我的重要笔记
including my... key writings...
他们却没还
they kept.
这样啊
That right.
炫耀权力 人之本性
Power tripping. Human nature.
才不是这样
I don't think that's true.
「奴隶梦想做主 而非自♥由♥」
"Slaves dream not of freedom, but of becoming masters. "
[源自1966年电影《迪亚戈》]
天啊 是香草冰[白人说唱歌♥手]
Holy smokes, it's Vanilla Ice.
雷
Ray. Ray.
你觉得我这掩护打得怎么样
How do you like my cover?
孩子们 这是冰淇淋车
《冰冰宝贝》[香草冰的热门单曲]
Ice Ice Baby.
真棒 很高兴一切顺利
Nice, I'm glad this all worked out.
兄弟 我让你失望过吗 从没有
- Brother, do I ever let you down? - Never.
你可别忘了这一点
And don't you forget it.
好了 我们把货卸下车
All right, what do you say we unload...
美美喝上几杯啤酒
and grab a couple of beers...
再上路去墨西哥吧
before we hit the road to Mexico.
悠着点 伙计 我就送到这里了
Slow your roll there, pal. This is as far as I go.
什么意思 我们不是要一起干的吗
What do you mean? I thought we were in this together.
之前可不是这么说的 朋友
That wasn't the deal, amigo.
我送货到你这里 你要再搬运的话
I deliver. You want to move it again,
就得靠自己了 明白了吗
do it your own self, comprende?
戴维·泰特
拉尔夫·盖德曼
拉尔夫·盖德曼
David Tate
戴维·泰特
戴维·泰特
David Tate.
汉克在哪 我最喜欢的衬衫
- Where's Hank? - Oh, my favorit blouse.
汉克在哪 我排了两个小时的队
- Where's Hank? - I stood in line fo two hours...
两次可以说是巧合 三次就肯定不是
You know, two's a coincidence, three's not.
这我同意
Yeah, no argument there.
早上好 帅哥
- Morning. - Hey, hotshot.
上头要你出席新闻发布会
Listen, the bosses want you at the press conference.
你的搭档今天又搭错另一根筋了
And your girl's on some new shit today.
有点不对劲 马可
Something's going on, Marco.
什么意思 我们有新的嫌疑人了
- What do you mean? - We have a new person of interest.
不 别乱想 我们已经抓到柴德里斯了
No, no, no, no, no, we have Childress.
凶手可能不是他
I'm not sure he's the one.
桑娅 他向你开枪了 我知道
- Sonya, he shot you. - I know, I know,
但我认为有人刻意引我们找到他
but I think he's being pointed to;
他是被人陷害的
set up.
被谁
By who?
调查局以前有个探员
There's this ex-FBI agent...
在一次调查中没收了柴德里斯的笔记本
who confiscate Childress's notebook during an investigation.
再也没有归还
Never gave them back.
这也偶有发生 没错
- Which happen sometimes. - Sure.
2006年 正是这个人
Same guy back in 2006...
曾是盖德曼的搭档
partnered with Gedman.
好吧
Okay.
而且 他还是梅多斯医生的病人
And... he wa a patient of Dr. Meadows.
一个小时内我就找出了三条明显的线索
I mean, that's three direct links in an hour.
它们都指向了戴维·泰特
All roads lead back to David Tate.
调查局的戴维·泰特
David Tate? FBI?
你认识这个人
You know him?
我们曾是同一个专案组的成员
We worked together on a task force.
那他符合凶手的特征吗
Well, does he fit the profile?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
戴维·泰特已经死了
David Tate's dead.
埃尔帕索时报
你怎么样
Hi. How you feeling?
就像刚刚癫痫剧烈发作过
Like a guy who just has a big ass seizure.
为什么不回家休息一下
Why don't you stay home a while?
因为这里更能让我分心
'Cause there are more distractions here.
这是给你的
This is for you.
是什么 你的圣诞节福利
- What is it? - Your Christmas bonus.
索尔图书馆开馆仪式
Biblioteca Sol?
写篇吹捧的小文章 喝点香槟
Write a puff piece. Drink some champagne.
感受一下华瑞兹上流社会的生活
Get a glimpse of the good life in Juarez.
好日子在华瑞兹也并非天方夜谭
Apparently, there is such a thing.
你居然不去参加宴会
You're passing up a party?
是啊 去了就会喝酒 往死里喝
Yeah. If I go, I will drink... a lot.
你真的改头换面了 我可不喜欢
- So this is the new Daniel. - I hate him.
好好玩
Have fun.
但别被小桑迪勾引了
Don't let Santi Jr. seduce you.
你认识他
You know him?
他是我小弟
That's my boy.
魅力大得能把蕾丝女都给掰直
I've seen him turn a lot of gay girls straight.
你可真是个混♥蛋♥ 记得穿礼服
- Oh, you're suc a dick. - Wear a dress!
你的屁♥股♥很翘哦
You got a nice ass.
一个戒了酒的混♥蛋♥
A sober dick.
还是个混♥蛋♥
But a dick.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
知道了 好的 多谢
I know. Okay, thanks.
汉克觉得这是白费力气
Hank thinks this is a wild goose chase.
毕竟已经抓到一个大活人了
Well, we do have a guy locked up.
我就是想确认一下
Just need to mak sure that...
这个戴维·泰特真的死了
David Tate is actually dead.
真死了 我还参加了他的葬礼呢
He is. I attended his funeral.
是吗 是啊
- You did? - Yes.
是开放式的棺材吗 不是
- Was it open casket? - No.
你好啊 小可爱
你好 还记得桑娅·克罗斯吗
- Buenas Dias. - Remember Sonya Cross?
你好
Buenas dias.
恭喜你们抓到凶手了
谢谢
Gracias.
团队合作的成果
对吧
Right?
现在你们又要调查死人了吗
And now you're investigating ghosts?
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表