剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
我们不肯定戴维·泰特真的死了
We're not sure about David Tate's death.
是她不相信
She's not sure.
他是美国人 但死于华瑞兹
He's American, but died in Juarez.
他到这边来开枪自尽
He came here to blow his head off.
他的麻烦很多
He had a lot of problems.
譬如呢 抑郁症 还是毒品
Like what? Depression? Drugs?
他的妻儿死于一场车祸
A car accident kille his wife and son.
在那之后 他的确开始吸毒和酗酒
After that, yes, drugs, drinking...
调查局不得不开除了他
The FBI had to let him go.
报告上说他留下了一份遗言
It says he left a note.
是的 但不在我们这里
Yeah, but we don't have it.
他也是在这里被火化的吗
And he was cremate here?
他的小姨子同意了
His sister-in-law okayed it.
还记得我曾对你说
Remember I told you,
「碗嘴之间易洒汤」吗
"From the bowl to the mouth, soup falls"?
是的 好吧
Yeah, right.
这么说他的尸体是无法辨认的
So he was unrecognizable.
警方只是通过尸体身上的驾驶证确认了身份
They ID'ed him with a driver' license that was just on him.
很可能那根本不是戴维·泰特
It's totally possible that thi is not even David Tate.
桑娅
Sonya...
很有可能啊
It's possible.
没错
Yeah.
搞什么
我们这里的谋杀案已经够多了
We have so many murders here,
哪有时间去调查自杀案件
we hardly investigate the suicides.
文件我能带走吗 当然
- Can I have this? - Sure.
天啊
孩子们 这是冰淇淋车
蒂姆 小夏
- Tim? - Hey, Char.
好久不见啊
Long time.
是啊 好久不见
Yeah, I'll say.
我听说你过得不错
You know, I heard you were doing well, but,
可没想到你都是富婆了
damn girl, you're frickin' rich.
是啊 你到这来干什么
Yeah. What are you doing here?
我来找我的好兄弟雷的
Just getting up with my boy Ray.
那辆冰淇淋车是怎么回事 那个啊
- What's with th ice cream truck? - Oh. Well...
你也知道我最喜欢小朋友了
you know how I like the little kiddies.
开玩笑的啦
Joking.
是啊 雷说我可以住在泳池别♥墅♥里
- Yeah. - Ray said I could stay in the pool house.
是吗 他人到底在哪
Oh, he did, huh? Where is he anyway?
出去办事了
Oh, he's out running errands.
雷就喜欢捣鼓事情 是啊 我知道
- You know Ray, always up to something. - Yeah... I know...
蒂姆个烂人
Tim sucks.
蒂米这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Tim sucks Satan's cock.
蒂米这个吃屎的混♥蛋♥
Tim swallows that sucksauce like it's warm beer.
好吧
Okey.
亲娘啊
Oh! Mother of pearl!
口渴吗 我的主人
你来这干什么
我想要照顾你
我欠你太多了 林德先生
I owe you so much, Mr. Linder.
我是来还债的
I'm here to pay my debt.
什么债
Debt?
你不欠我什么
There is no debt.
边桥交通肇事逃逸以悲剧收场
那次交通事故后我和戴维失去了联♥系♥
I lost touch with David after the accident.
然后他在华瑞兹自杀了
Then he pulled a Kurt Cobain down in Juarez.
你去认尸了吗
Did you ever see his body?
我让那边把他火化了
I just told them to go ahead and cremate him.
可怜的家伙
The poor guy.
你喜欢他吗
You liked him?
我对他的死感到难过
I felt sorry for him.
吉尔死后他就一蹶不振
He lost his shit after Jill.
我听说他有毒瘾
I heard he had drug problems.
生活也一塌糊涂
He had life problems.
他始终过不去这道坎
He couldn't get over it.
你妹妹为什么要在那时去华瑞兹
Why was your sister going to Juarez at that hour?
像往常一样偷腥
Cheating, per usual.
他在那有男朋友吗
She had a... boyfriend down there?
我从没见过他 但是
I never met him, but...
她爱他爱得死去活来
she was crazy for him.
但车里还有她十岁的孩子
But she had he 10-year-old in the car with her.
她当时打算离开戴维
She was gonna leave David.
我猜那晚他们有过争吵
My guess is they got in a fight that night,
之后她拽着凯莱布去华瑞兹
she grabbed Caleb, headed to Juarez.
却发生了意外
Never made it.
现在我感觉很糟
Now I feel bad.
为什么
Why?
人们通常不说故人的坏话
You're not supposed to talk shit about the dead.
每个人都有些糟糕的记忆
It's okay to have bad memories.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
我是说到做到的人
I'm a man of my word.
是否
Do I, uh...
要我再来一次以吻封唇
Am I required to, uh, seal the deal again.
封什么
以吻 封你的 唇
Seal... the... deal.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
上一次你求我都来不及呢
The last time, you were begging me for it and shit.
滚出去
Get out.
为什么要回到柴德里斯的住所
Why am I back a Childress's place?
我们将他当场抓获
Well, we got him dead to rights,
但现在我有了意外收获
but now I got a bonus charge.
你是在追忆逝去的时光吗
Aren't you supposed to be taking some lost time?
随你怎么说 我来到这里
Whatever. I come out here,
发现水泥上有个裂缝
find a crac in the cement bigger...
比我贝特西姨奶的脑门还大
than my Great aunt Betsy's forehead.
我让工程队过来
Get construction out here.
他们发牢骚 抱怨
They're bitching, moaning,
警探 什么都没有
"Oh, Coop, it's nothing. "
然后突然碰到了什么东西
And then bang, they hit something.
是石头吗 还是管子
Is it a rock? Is it a pipe?
或者
Or...
这到底是谁
Who the heck is this?
尸体的身份是
Body was I.D. 'd...
于八月六号♥失踪的肯尼斯·黑斯廷
as Kenneth Hasting went missing in Augest six.
他有什么背景
What's his story?
他当过民兵
He had a Minute Man chapter,
对抗杰克的行动
bumped up against Jack's operation.
与种族歧视作斗争 不错
Dueling racists. That's charming.
结局都很惨
Well, it all ended in tears.
和肯尼斯一起埋在水泥板下边
And with Kenneth underneath concrete slab.
这跟其他受害人没有交集
It doesn't fit wit the other murders.
你说什么
Come again?
这是一次普通谋杀 一次冲突
That is a... a pett kill, a rivalry.
不是我们要找的人
It's not our guy.
说明柴德里斯是无辜的
Meaning Childress is innocent.
不是的 当然是
- Not innocent. - Well, yeah.
因为斯托克斯副警长的脑浆
Because when Deputy Stokes brain...
溅到马可整个脸的时候
matter spattered all over Marco's face,
我很确定你也看到了
I was prett damn sure you were there.
我的意思是
What I'm saying is...
也许他是被戴维·泰特陷害的
maybe he was set up by David Tate.
戴维
David...
戴维·泰特 已经死了
David Tate. Who's dead.
是的 根据华瑞兹的报告
Right. According to the Juarez report.
没有人过来确认 没有指纹也没有遗言
But no one I.D. 'd him. There's no prints, no suicid note.
太草率了
It's sloppy.
华瑞兹办事就是这样草草收场
That's Juarez. Sloppy.
他可能伪造了自己的死亡
He could have fake his own death,
所以不会有人发现他杀了这些人
so he could plan these killings without being detected.
你要结束调查吧 汉克
Oh, I know you're shutting this down, Hank...
桑娅 这太牵强了
Sonya, it's far-fetched.
汉克 他与三名受害者有关联
Hank, he's connected to three victims...
一派胡言 汉克 我很抱歉
Oh, horseshit, Hank I mean, I'm sorry,
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表