剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Welcome to the ranch, Eva.
你好
Hello.
伊娃希望在这里重新生活
Eva here wishes to change her life.
那你就来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
你说过我会有工作和住的地方
You said that I will have a job and place to live.
没错
That's true.
这里是个农场
You're at the ranch.
忘掉你的过去
Put your past behind you.
找到你的尊严 重新上路
Find your grace, walk the path.
上路
Path?
我想单独和她呆会儿 鲍勃
Well, I need a minute here, Bob.
好的
Course.
这个地方很安全
This is a safe place.
赫克托不会找到这
Hector can't find you here.
你不了解他
他精通于此 到处寻找猎物
That's what he does. He hunts people.
他会找到我的
He'll find me.
鲍勃将会是你的保护伞
Well, Bob here is like the right hand of God.
他会保护你
He'll protect you from people...
免于受到伤害
who would seek to do you harm.
我要待多久
How long do I have to stay?
我不知道
Well, I don't know,
但你不能回去 他会杀了你
but you can't go back. He'll kill you.
我知道
I know.
我该怎么报答你
What do I owe you?
一个吻
A kiss.
就这样
That's it?
一个吻
A kiss?
对 这样就够了
Yes, I would like that.
谢谢你
我会记住这个吻
I will remember that.
保重 伊娃
Take care, Eva.
我带你去见见其他人吧
来吧
Come on.
就在这个圆形区域内
It's this circular area here.
我们找到投放赎金的地方了
We got a spot for the drop.
一家雷氏公路旅馆
A Ray's Roadhouse.
在那个地方投放赎金太难了
That's a difficult spot for a drop.
应该先派个人进去看一下情况
You're gonna want to send somebody in to check it out first.
这太冒险了 我们得保持一英里的距离
Too risky. We'll keep a mile cushion.
我们不能把他吓跑 重要的是
We can't afford to spook him. The important thing is...
我们付了赎金 并亲眼看到嫌疑人
we make the drop and get a visual on the suspect.
前提是他会出现
If he shows up.
正是
Exactly.
他会出现的
He'll show up.
是的
Yeah.
怎么了 桑娅
What is it, Sonya?
我知道她在哪了
I know where she is.
不用等我 等会再与你们会和
Um, yeah... uh, don't wait for me, I'll catch up.
他犯了一个错误
He made a mistake.
看见那片影子了吗
See that shadow?
你就直接告诉我那是什么吧
Listen... listen, will you just tell me what it is?
是油矿泵
It's a pump jack.
开采石油用的
For oil.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
被绑♥架♥者危在旦夕
快走吧
Come on.
这东西在这附近并不多见
There aren't many of them around here.
我知道
I know.
你通知库珀和搜寻小组了吗
Did you tell Cooper and the search team?
当然
Yup.
我知道几处油泵的位置
I know where a few of them are at.
这么想见我们啊 米尔怀特女士
Can't get enough of us, Miss Millwright.
我想见马可·鲁伊斯
I'm looking for Marco Ruiz.
他在开会
Well, he's in meeting.
我能帮上忙吗
Something I can help you with?
他的钱包落在我这了
I - I have his wallet.
没问题 我会交给他的
All right, well, I'I just make sure he gets it back.
你知道他要开多久的会吗
Do you know how long he'll be in his meeting?
你看新闻了吗 亲爱的
You seen the news, hon?
那个被困沙漠的女孩
Oh, that girl in the desert.
是的
Yup.
如果有重要的事 你可以给他留言
But you can leave a message if it's important, you know.
不用 没什么事
No. It's okay.
等会再还给你
Get it back later.
这家伙的目的并不在于钱
You know this guy's not about the money.
我的搭档也是这么想的
My partner thinks the same thing.
她有什么毛病
What is up with her?
没什么
Nothing.
她有点呆头呆脑的 你不觉得吗
She's a little short bus, don't you think?
不 我不觉得
No, I don't.
她挺好的
She's fine.
这家伙毒害了九个墨西哥人
This guy poisons, what, nine Mexicans...
再杀一个又能怎样
what's one more?
我不会这样想
I don't think like that.
真的吗
Really?
我以为你们应该从凶手的角度来思考问题
I thought you guys were supposed to identify with the killer.
不对
Nope.
看来在华瑞兹市发现九具尸体
So, I guess nine bodies in Juarez...
已经不稀奇了
is a slow day.
现在情况好多了
It's getting better.
我不知道 我见过
I don't know. I saw a guy...
一家伙的脑浆被崩得到处都是
get his brains blown all over the pavement.
那可能确实很常见
Oh, that's probably cartel thing.
对我来说还是挺难得一见的
Seemed like a random thing to me.
你的家人也住在那里吗
So, does your family live down there?
对
Yes.
你的妻子一定很习惯了吧
Bet your wife likes that, huh?
我跟你还没那么熟
You don't know me that well...
不要随便谈论我的家事
to talk about my family.
对不起
Sorry.
就好好坐着
Just sit there.
少说废话
Be quiet.
你是从埃尔雷仓库搞到这笔钱的吗
El Rey Storage - that's where you got the money?
是的
Yes.
等这一切结束后
When this is over,
会有人对此进行调查的
there will be questions about that.
我们先救出这女孩再说吧
Let's just save this girl.
这就是我们的计划
That's the plan.
好的
Yep.
搜寻小组正在搜索丘陵地区
Search team's scouring the hills,
尽全力查找每处油泵和油井
for every oil pump and well they can find.
我总是想到她会在那孤独地死去
I keep thinking she' gonna die alone out there.
你想到丽莎了吧
You're thinking about Lisa.
当时也没人去找她
Nobody came for her either.
你不要再想这些折磨自己了 桑娅
You can't think about that kind of stuff, Sonya.
你最近去过出事的地方吗
You've been to the scene lately?
没有 没有
- No. - No?
想去来着
Wanted to.
大老远开车过去
Drove all the way there...
但是在车里就是挪不动步子
and couldn't get out of the truck.
很好
That's good.
去了对你没有任何好处 桑娅
That's good 'cause there's nothing there for you, Sonya.
我知道
I know.
所以我去给她扫墓了
I visited her grave instead.
你有没有听我的话尽量开心一点
Did you have a happy thought like I told you?
我试过了
I tried.
但就是想不起什么能开心的
I just couldn't think of anything.
她走了
She's gone.
对 是的
Yes, she is,
所以你才要把牢牢记在脑海里
but that's why you got to keep her in you thoughts.
要记住那些开心的日子
Got to remember the good times.
还得记住那些
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表