剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
我知道
I know...
我知道
I know.
报道给你了 快去吧 战士
It's your story now. Go get them, tiger.
三秒之内捡起来没事 你吃吧
Three-second rule. You can have it.
失落的绿洲房♥车公园
我们两人一组 挨个房♥车排查
We go in pairs, trailer by trailer.
确保他没有躲在这些铁皮里
Make sure he's not hiding in any of these tin cans.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
上一次我们请求支援
Last time we called the cavalry,
一个小女孩被杀了
a little girl got killed...
谢谢
Oh, gracias.
谢谢你 不客气
- Thank you. - De nada.
汉克 别担心
- Hank... - Don't worry about it.
斯托克斯副警长 你来这干嘛
Deputy Stokes, what are you doing here?
我接到呼叫说有辆卡车堵在路中♥央♥
I got a call about that truck in the middle of the road.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你好 伙计
Hey, man.
有个嫌犯逃到公园里了
Uh, we got the suspect in the park here.
边桥屠夫吗
The Bridge Butcher?
曼尼 帮我一个忙
Manny, do me a favor.
封锁入口和这些卡车 好吗
Secure the entrance and the trucks, all right?
遵命
You got it.
好吧 我们走
Good deal. Let's go.
早上好
Good morning.
好戏开始了
Time to shine.
埃尔帕索警♥察♥ 开门
El Paso PD, open the door.
夫人 里面有人和你在一起吗
Ma'am, is anyone else in there with you...
没有 警官 好吧
- No, ma'am. - All right.
西博思科特
Seabiscuit.
西博思科特
Seabiscuit.
夫人 该死的
- Ma'am... - Goddamn it...
请回到房♥间锁好门
Please go inside and lock the door.
把音乐声音调低
Turn the music down.
是浴盐
Bath salts.
伙计
Man!
没有
Nada...
警官
Detectives.
我又搜了一下那卡车
I went back to the truck.
发现了这个 是一个骨锯
Found this. This is a bone saw.
用来对付野生动物 比如 鹿 害鸟
That's used for wild game, deer, vermin, whatnot.
装进袋子 听着
- Bag it. - Listen.
我只是 警官
I just... Detective!
我要把你的脸啃下来
I'll eat your face off.
那条袜子遮不住你的阳♥具♥
That sock don't ever cover your nut sack.
不是他 是的 但他认识嫌疑人
- That's not him. - Nope. But he knows him.
他说柴德里斯十分钟前来过这里
Says Childress through here about ten minutes ago.
他去哪了
Where was he going?
公园北角 那里有很多空地
North edge of the park. Bunch of vacants down there.
风声紧的时候他就躲在那里
He stays in 'em when he's having a crazy day.
多久一次 很多次
- How often is that? - A lot!
而且那个疯子有枪
And that psycho's armed.
待着别动
Stay.
没有 没有他的踪迹
Nope, nothing. No sign of him...
天这么热 他徒步不可能走太远
Well, if he's on foot he's not gonna get far in this heat.
也许有人开车接他
Or maybe he's got car waiting?
我们的跟他取得联♥系♥
We need to get contact with him.
我们要怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
你真的认为他会接吗
You really think he' gonna answer?
他喜欢被人瞩目
Well, he likes the attention.
他为此时刻准备着 所以
This is what he's been preparing for, so...
鲁伊斯警官 什么事 副警长
- Detective Ruiz! - Yes, Deputy?
有什么发现吗 没有
- You got something? - Uh... well... no.
但是 好吧 我只是想问你个问题
But, uh, yeah. Yeah, I just... I got a quick question for you.
我不知道你是否注意到
I don't know if you noticed,
我今早把背带脱掉了
but I got my braces off this morning...
我还真没注意
No, I did not notice.
其实我想说的是
Well, the reason bring it up...
当我把它们脱掉时
Well, I was in there getting 'em popped off,
背带弹开的时候
and while they were popping 'em off,
我做了一个最光怪陆离的
I just had th wildest, strangest, uh...
白日梦 你肯定这么认为
daydream... I think that's what you call it.
好吧 是关于案子的
- Okay... - About this case.
行我知道了 别走 听我说
- Yeah... - No, no, no, listen.
基本上我的思路是
So... and basically what I was thinking...
如果你是那个杀手
was that if you were the killer,
而且费尽周折
and you were to go to all this trouble...
什么 去弄这些珠子
- Yeah... - to... to do the beads,
留下这条线索
and... and all these messages...
我♥操♥
Shit.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
有人开枪 有人中枪
Shots fired! Shots fired! Man down!
躲开 躲开
Move! Move!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
白皮肤 棕皮肤
White. Brown.
妈的
Shit.
快点
Come on, now.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
距离500码 山顶上
500 yards. Top of the hill.
他在棕色房♥子里
Brown house.
隐藏在水塔边
He's tucked against that water tower.
这家伙回他的房♥子去了
He's back in his goddamn house.
混♥蛋♥
Shit, shit.
该死 斯托克斯
Damn it, Stokes.
麦克纳特路 房♥车公园北侧 警员中枪
Mcnutt Road, north end of the trailer park. Officer down.
别呼叫了 咱们去抓他
Forget it! Let's... go get him.
特警队20分钟就到
SWAT's gonna be here in 20 min.
那时候他早逃远了
He'll be gone by them.
那就赶紧去抓他
So let's go get him!
别管特警队了
Forget the SWAT!
杰克
Jack.
你能联♥系♥上杰克
You're on with jack?
我联♥系♥到他了
I got him!
好的 马可
Okay, Marco...
上吧
Come on.
小心点
Be careful!
我会分散他的注意力
I'll keep him distracted.
你仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me.
那我可说不好
Yeah, I... I don't know about that.
我看到你了
I see you.
我能杀了你
I could kill you.
这可不是体育活动
Almost isn't sporting, is it?
结束了
It's over.
是啊 结局已定
Yeah yeah, the end is already determined.
你杀了警♥察♥ 警♥察♥肯定也会追捕你
You killed a cop, that means cops are coming to kill you.
你入侵我的领地了
Well, you invade my land.
或许你得后退几步
Maybe you got it backwards.
特警队正在赶来
A SWAT team's on their way.
是啊 我知道
Yep. I'm sure they are.
但是太晚了 我现在掌握主动
But they're late. I'm in control.
听着 你想讲出你的故事
Listen, you want to tell your story?
这样你可讲不了了
This is not the way to do it.
他们会杀了你的
They will kill you.
我现在还能阻止他们
I can still stop them.
头 我们要怎么办
All right, boss. How we gonna do this?
她正在和他通话
She's talking to him on the phone.
给她五分钟时间
We're gonna give her fiv minutes.
你觉得她能说服吗
You think she's gonna talk him out of anything?
就给她五分钟
Five mintues.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你为什么不说话了 杰克
Why'd you stop talking, Jack?
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表