剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Can I stay with you?
不行 亲爱的
No, honey.
海德不习惯跟小孩一起住
Heather's not used to kids.
好吧
Okay.
我走回去行了
I can walk.
我开车送你回去 不 不用了
- I'll drive you... - No, it... it's fine.
我约了人二十分钟后见
I do have an appointment in 20.
再见
Bye.
你没生我气吧
We're good, right?
没有 我好着呢
Yeah. Right.
那就好
All right.
她暂时不会苏醒
She'll be unconscious for a while.
她还是没有说话
She still hasn't spoken.
只有几句 比如
- Just a few words. - Like what?
「救救我」 「水」
"Help me, " "Water. "
诸如此类
Like that.
不 我同意 好 再见
No, I agree. Okay, bye.
你刚和谁讲电♥话♥
Who were you talking to?
不关你事
It's none of your business.
是他吗
Was that him?
要是的话我就告诉你了
If it was, I would have to tell you, wouldn't I?
那可不一定
Doesn't mean that you would.
整整两天了 他还没打来
Two full days, and he still hasn't called.
我会算
That's my math, too.
真不明白这是为什么
I don't understand why.
说不定他正满足于
Maybe he's resting on his laurels...
捉弄你和那些联邦探员们的成就之中
after he made you and the Feds look like a bunch of chumps.
你是个瘾君子 是不是
You do a lot of drugs, don't you?
你说什么
What?
为什么
Why?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not... I'm not telling you that.
因为世上有这些东西 而且很有趣
Cause they're there... and they're fun.
它们能让你少恨自己一点
They make you hate yourself just a little bit less.
伊娃在哪
Where's Eva?
谁
Who?
你把她抢走了
You stole her.
我没有
No.
你有 把她还给我
Si, si, si I need her back.
斯蒂文·林德 我知道你在里面
Steven Linder, I know you're in there.
斯蒂文
Steven.
有事吗
Yeah?
警探马可·鲁伊斯 还记得我吗
Detective Marco Ruiz. Remember me?
记得 我能进去吗
- Yeah. - Can I come in?
我看你还是别进来了
Um, I prefer that you didn't.
我房♥子里有点乱
It's, uh, it's kind of a mess.
我在思考你那天说的
I was thinking wha you said the other day...
关于你在帮助别人的事
tha you help people.
你现在还在帮别人吗
Are you helping anyone now?
我在庇护所工作
Um, I work at the shelter.
你经常过桥吗
You go over the bridge a lot?
有时候吧
Some.
上个月十二次
12 times last month.
我喜欢墨西哥菜
I like Mexican food.
一般没什么事的话
No white person goes to Juarez that often...
白人不会那么频繁地去华雷兹
unless they're up to something.
比如说
Oh? Like what?
这正是我想弄清楚的
That's what I'm goin to find out.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
祝你今天顺利
You have a good day.
要是我们能黑进弗莱的电♥话♥就好了
I wish we could attack Frye's phone.
是不错
Would be nice.
他不会告诉我们
He's not going to tell us...
那个杀手到底再打电♥话♥没有
if the killer calls again.
他想拿这个故事发财
He wants the story for himself.
自私鬼
Selfish.
要拖多久 这是他们的东西
- How long can the stonewall? - Their property.
得一阵子吧
Could be a spell.
我以为我们是一个庞大而和谐的团队
I thought we were one big happy team.
知道吗 我得去做牙根管治疗
Hey, you know, I need a root canal.
所以我心情不好 你怎么了
That's why I'm in a mood. What's your excuse?
他在凳子上睡了一觉
He slept on a bench.
他干了什么
He did what?
就在里屋
In the back room.
我自己说就行了 谢谢
I can speak for myself, thank you.
我在里屋的板凳上睡了一觉
Slept on a bench in the back room.
好吧 你赢了
Well, you got me beat.
你俩为什么吵架
What was the fight about?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
桑娅 你当着我妻子的面
Sonya, you gave me back my wallet...
把我的钱包还给我
right in fron of my wife.
那又怎么样
So...
我把它弄丢了 在别的女人的房♥子里
I dropped it. In another woman's house.
你和夏洛特·米尔怀特上♥床♥了
You had sex with Charlotte Millwright.
是啊
Yes.
可是你已经结婚了
You're married.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我们是搭档
Look, we're partners.
搭档就要互相照顾
Partners look out for each other.
这是不成文的规矩
That's an unwritten rule.
算了 当我没说
Just forget it.
老天啊
Oh, man...
你今晚在哪儿过夜
Where are you sleeping tonight?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我家有张沙发 要是愿意 你可以睡那儿
I have a couch. You can sleep on the couch I you like.
欢迎进入墨西哥
欢迎进入
墨西哥
写什么呢
What are you writing?
你别问 我也就不用说谎话了
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.
我可不喜欢举杯独饮
I don't like to drink alone.
我也不喜欢古古怪怪的不速之客
Well, I don't lik weird unannounced visits.
我们俩其实是有共同之处的
We have things in common.
是吗 例如呢 盖德曼
- Oh, yeah? Such as... - Well, Gedman...
凶手把他的头留给了我
the killer left me his head.
身子却留给了你
Left you his body.
真是神奇的巧合啊
Very, very special.
你看见凶手了吗
Did you see him?
没见过
No.
我算是看见了吧
I did. Sort of.
我甚至以为能描绘出他的长相 可是
I feel like I can almost describe him, but then...
其实我什么都没看清
nothing's there.
我听见过他的声音
I can hear his voice.
什么样的声音
What's it sound like?
很空洞
Hollow.
该死
Shit.
不好意思
Sorry.
真是不好意思
So sorry.
我可是在工作呢 是个意外
- This is where I work! - It was an accident.
她能说话了
She's talking.
这是什么 丹尼尔·弗莱的手♥机♥
- What's this? - Daniel Frye's phone.
你怎么弄到的
How did you get it?
我走在路上
看见了一辆车
她说她看见了一辆车
She says she saw a car.
什么样的车
What did it look like?
什么样子的车
别把我送回去
求你们了
我要去休斯顿
你有没有什么能帮助破案的线索
有
你在休斯顿有亲人吗
我有个孩子
没用的
她在说什么啊
What is she saying?
等等
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表