剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Yes.
我希望能成为其中一员
I'd like to be part of it,
毕竟我是第一个赶到现场的人
being I was first one on the scene.
我们会考虑你的
We'll keep you in mind.
你还好吧
You okay?
又开始偏头痛了
Uh, it's, uh, oh, migraine coming on.
脑袋都快炸了
Whoo! It's a head buster.
找到什么了
What's that?
一颗念珠
A bead.
不用担心 何塞
Don't worry, Jose...
我会把它们处理掉
I'm gonna bury 'em.
铁路公♥司♥的说法站不住脚
Railroad doesn't have a leg to stand on.
现在赶快回家 吃点止痛药
Now, you go home, take you some ibuprofen,
让你那漂亮老婆给你的脖子上擦点药
get that pretty wife of yours to rub some liniment on your neck.
米尔怀特女士
Miss Millwright.
看来你成功找到我们了
I see you found us okay.
这才是三豆沙拉
This is three-bean salad.
而这是钱
And this is money.
我不要这些钱
And I don't want it.
我是女主人 不是服务员
I was a hostess, not a waitress.
我接受指正 女士
I stand corrected. Ma'am.
我们得救了 快来
是什么
奇迹出现了
喝吧 这是我们的福音
这不是福音
不 不要喝
你疯了吗
这个不应该出现在这里
这是颗念珠
It's a bead.
他特意留在现场的
He left it for us to find.
来了个男的
There's a man here.
说那条讯息是他录的
He says he's responsible for the message.
需要帮忙吗
Can we help you?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
先生
Sir.
终于见到你了
Good to finally meet you.
不许动
Don't move.
把你的手伸出来
Show me your hands.
把手伸出来
Let's see your hands!
怎么回事
What's the matter?
不许动
Don't move.
我演过33个不同的角色
I do over 33 impressions.
在社区剧场工作
Community theater.
可能你记得我演过福斯塔夫[莎士比亚作品]
Maybe you remember me as Falstaff?
不记得
No.
你是名演员
You're an actor?
当我看到报纸
When I saw the paper,
简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
是谁让你录制那段话的
Who asked you to record the message?
我不知道
I don't know.
寄来的脚本上附带一张便条
The script came with a note...
阐明他们想要怎样的效果
as to how they wanted it recorded.
没注署名 只有个邮政信箱地址
No name, just a P. O. Box return.
当时你并没有觉得有所蹊跷吗
And you didn't think the whole thing was strange?
信上说那是为了文艺演出之类的
The letter said tha it was for an art performance or something.
你是如何收取报酬的
How'd you get paid?
没记错应该是寄来的支票
Money order, if I remember right.
你还留有那个脚本和注有邮政信箱的信吗
Do you still have the script and letter with the P. O box?
没有了
No.
为什么
Why not?
已经过去太久了
It's been a long time.
那是三年前录制的
Recorded it three years ago.
你好
Howdy.
给我
Give it.
车的型号♥相符 时间也吻合
Yeah, the car matches, the time matches.
就是这个家伙
It's the dude.
他说他在华瑞兹泡妞呢
He said he's in Juarez for the senoritas.
伙计 既然你有了他的住址
So, you, uh, got your addres there, amigo.
注册信息
你知道我没有理由不相信他
You know, I had no reason not to believe him.
咱们还是朋友吧
We're good, right?
要吃点吗
Want some?
不了
No.
得了 这是你应得的
Aw, come on, you've earned it.
地方报纸的头版头条
Front page of the local newspaper.
老牛逼了
Wires'll pick it up.
你这样认为吗
You think?
不错
It's good.
写得很好
It's good stuff.
真不吃
You sure?
不了 谢谢你
I'm okay. Thank you.
抱歉之前那么对你
Hey, sorry about being such a dick earlier.
你为什么要那样
Why are you such a dick?
与生俱来
I was born that way.
糟糕
Shit. Hey...
想不想跟我赌那是个警♥察♥
How much you want to bet that's a cop?
留胡子那个
With that moustache.
那帽子
That hat.
奇怪
That's weird.
我是弗莱
This is Frye.
你好丹尼尔
Hello, Daniel.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
是的
Yes.
是那个杀手 笔给我
It's the killer, give me a pen.
笔 笔
Pen, pen...
好了 我在听
Uh-huh, yeah, I'm listening.
不 等一下
No, just wait one... one sec.
好了
Okay.
好吧 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
3 1 6 0 6... Three, one, six, zero, six,
0 2 5 1 0 6... zero, two, five, one, zero, six,
0 2 6 3 0 6... zero, two, six, three, zero, six.
好了 就是这些吗
Okay, is that... is that it?
喂
Hello?
是那个杀手
That was the killer.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他告诉我听好了 之后就给我这个号♥码
He told me to pay attention and then he gave me this number.
看 31606
Look, three, one, six, zero, six.
全是些代码
Code just keeps going.
给我笔
Give me the pen.
这到底是什么意思
What the hell does it mean?
这是全球定位系统的经纬度
It's a GPS coordinate longitude and latitude.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我父亲曾是墨西哥石油的勘探员
Father was a surveyor for Pemex.
真的假的
No shit.
看到了吗
See?
在镇子东边 边界那里
East of town, down by the border.
你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
早安
Buenos dias...
女士
Senorita.
早安个屁
Buenos dias, my ass.
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the cops...
斯蒂文·林德在哪
Where is Steven Linder?
我不知道
I don't know.
他拿走了我的东西
He took something from me.
我要把它找回来
I want it back.
上帝会饶恕你的
God have mercy on you.
也许吧
Maybe.
天都黑了
It's almost dark.
这样的故事更卖♥♥座
Better for the story.
两名记者被引入死亡深渊
"Two Reporters Lured to Their Death"?
希望我们中有一个能活下来
Hopefully one of us lives.
幸存者就可以记录下这个故事
The other one can write the story.
我闻到了普利策的味道
I smell a Pulitzer.
你是哪毕业的
So, what's your deal?
社区大学吗
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表