剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你为什么跑了
Why'd you walk away?
我只是不想喝酒罢了
I just didn't want a drink.
好吧
Okay.
想和我打一炮吗
Want to have sex with me?
你可以去我那里
We can go back to my place.
你不是玩我吧
What, is this some kind of joke?
不是 怎么了 你结婚了
No. Why, you married?
没有
No.
你到底想不想来一炮
Want to have sex, yes or no?
想
Yes.
那就好
Good.
你又迟到了 斯蒂文
You're late again, Steven.
我知道
Yes, I know that.
堵车
Traffic.
警♥察♥昨晚在边境桥上发现了法官的尸体
They found that judge up on the Bridge of Americas last night.
我知道 看见了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I saw that.
太可怕了
It's just terrible.
反正我不懂这些
Well, I don't know.
也许是她自作自受呢
Maybe she had it coming.
没人该承受那样的痛苦
Nobody has that coming.
你不会真这样想吧 斯蒂文
You don't mean that, Steven.
我知道 你说得对
I know. No, you're right.
是我思想觉悟太低
I guess that's just my politics.
有什么新鲜事
What's new?
瓦伦蒂娜确定了开庭的日子
Valentina's got his court date.
大约翰又开始念叨那条河和艾米·卢
Big John's talking about the river and Emmy Lou again...
还不肯吃药
and not taking his meds.
尼尔索先生还是没修好厕所的漏水
Mrs. Nelson wandered off toilet's leaking.
费利佩在空调里发现了一只死老鼠
Felipe found a dead rat in the cooler,
后来在仓库里又找到一只
another in the storeroom.
这个女的什么时候来的
When did she come in?
前天晚上
Night before last.
拒绝接受护士的照顾
Refused to see the nurse.
喝了五十几碗汤后就走了
Possible 51-50 bowl of soup and she was gone.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
没什么
It's nothing.
回去好好歇着吧
You go on home now, you get some rest.
一定要让费利佩把捕鼠器装好
Make sure Felipe set rat traps.
我来装好了
I will set them myself.
想喝点东西吗
Drink first?
好啊
Okay.
你之前干过这事吗
Have you done this before?
干过 你呢
Yeah. You?
当然
Yeah.
行了 来吧
Okay, let's go.
快点
Faster.
再快点
Fast.
晚饭在冰箱里
谢了
Thank you.
孩子们呢
索菲和莉莉已经睡了 但格斯死活不肯出来吃饭
他快宅死了
我去跟他谈
现在就去
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
工作上的事
Work.
工作 你是干什么的
Work? What do you do?
埃尔帕索警局的警探
Detective, El Paso PD.
我是不是该走了
You want me to go?
你要是想留下来睡觉也行
You want to stay, you can sleep.
那是谁
Who is that?
死尸
Corpse.
我知道 也许我该走了
Yeah, maybe I should go.
走吧
Okay.
你的衣服
Here you go.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
这姑娘真可怜 来的时候只有十六岁
是来美墨加工厂工作的
最后却沦为娼妓
这种事多了去了
很多姑娘都被杀了 但没人去管 没人愿意管
今天我见到一个女孩 还是个孩子
你也知道那句老话 因果报应
我不信那一套
怎么了
我对这案子有种不祥的预感
那个美国女警探呢
桑娅吗
Sonya?
她漂亮吗
她很特别
也很漂亮吧
我说她特别
别看那个了
我怀孕了
什么 怎么会怀孕呢
我才做的
我知道
你确定吗
家里房♥间都不够 这下可怎么办
会没事的
我确定
事情会解决的
那边有蹊跷
There's something there.
我跟马可去查一下
Going back with Marco.
没错 那儿有一堆石头
Yeah, there's a bunch of rocks there.
你昨晚一直在看那些照片吗
Did you stare at those photographs all night?
没有一直
Not all night.
还做♥爱♥了
I had sex.
那我没必要知道 桑娅
I don't need to know that, Sonya.
那之前你至少跟那家伙跳过舞吧
Did you at least dance with th fella first?
头儿 你看过这个吗
Hey, boss, you see that yet?
杀手留下讯息
杀手的信息一字不差
It's the killer's message verbatim.
他从哪儿知道的
How'd he get this?
我放给他听的
I played it for him.
库珀
Cooper?
需要我做什么 汉克
What can I do you for, Hank?
抱歉 我打扰你吃零食了吗
I'm sorry, AM... AM interrupting your snack time.
我只是在积攒有益细菌 头儿
I'm just topping of my good bacteria, boss.
人的胃里既有好细菌也有坏细菌
You got good and bad bacteri in your stomach,
它们在相互搏斗
and they're at war.
是啊 现在它们都进垃圾堆了
Yeah, well, now they're in the trash.
你去给我跟着那个记者
I want you to follow the reporter.
杀手选择他一定有什么原因
Our killer chose him for a reason.
你给我盯紧他
I want you on him.
一定形影不离
Like a hair on a biscuit.
对不起 汉克
I'm sorry, Hank.
真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
桑娅 没事的
Sonya, it's okay.
就放松点 没事的
Just, um, shh... It's okay.
以后要先问我意见 好的
- Just check with me next time. - Okay.
我们应该从那边走
不行 那边沿路有摄像头 会被抓的
走这边
搞什么啊
What the hell...
我看到你们开车经过
Of course, I saw yo pass by.
这怎么回事
What is this?
郊狼
Coyote.
一直想破坏犯罪现场
It was disturbing the crime scene.
所以你就杀了它
So you killed it?
没错 长官
Yes, ma'am.
这样能吓跑其它捕猎者
Scare off other vermin predators,
还有别的办法吗
what have you?
我可不能让犯罪现场被破坏
Yeah, can't have the crime scene contaminated.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我在监视这里
I was on a stakeout.
监视这里
A stakeout?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
杀手有时会重回犯罪现场
Killers sometimes revisit their crime scenes...
我在书里看到过
I read it in book.
所以我一直在监视这里
So I've been watching.
是啊 干得好 副警长
Yeah. Good work, deputy.
如你们所见 我保存了所有证据
As you can see, I... preserved the field of evidence.
血迹原封不动
The blood's intact.
多谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Gracias.
我知道马上要成立专案组
I understand a task force is imminent.
没错
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表