剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你过来的那晚
The night that you were... over...
她吊死了我的一匹马
she strung up one of my horses.
那是格雷西亚的一贯作风
Yep, that's Graciela.
难道她疯了吗
Is she crazy?
她可以毁掉你的生活
She'll burn your life down.
那我该怎么办
So what do I do?
等着就是了
Wait Just... wait...
她这样的人早晚会自取灭亡
Power like hers... it snuffs itself out.
要等多久
Wait for how long?
一年或者两年 直到结束
A year, two. Until it's over.
所以我就眼看着她在我的地盘转移这些人
So I just let her move these people through my land.
请别让我知道太多
Eh... Don't tell me too much, please.
好吧 那么我要从长远的角度看问题
Okay. So I take the long view.
只要过好自己的日子
Just... Live your life.
你过得怎么样
How's your life?
有一点不快
A little rough.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
我也得从长远的角度看问题
I have to take the long view, too.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
美国人
Americana?
你想上来吗 我有啤酒
D - Do you want to come up? I got beer.
你去哪了
Where were you?
去见夏洛特·米尔怀特
Charlotte Millwright.
又做♥爱♥了吗
More sex?
不是
No.
你偷了丹尼尔·弗莱的手♥机♥吗
Did you steal Daniel Frye's phone?
别问我问题了 我不想对你说谎
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.
那是违法的
That's against the law.
也许是我拿错了
Maybe I took I by mistake.
也或许是他丢在哪被我捡到了
Maybe he left it somewhere and I found it.
他来电♥话♥了 那个凶手
He called. The killer.
然后呢
And...
联邦调查局知道克里斯蒂娜和那段视频
The FBI knew about cristina and the video.
所以他们要避开我们
That's what they've been hiding.
怪不得不让我们看资料
That's why they won't share their files.
现在可不一样了
Well, they will now.
我要怎么向弗莱解释手♥机♥的事
What am I gonna say to Fry about this phone?
丢给埃尔帕索时报的失物认领就行了
Just drop it into the "Lost and Found, " El Paso Times.
一切顺利吗 确实很顺利
- Any luck? - As a matter of fact, yes.
玛利亚拿到了U签证
Got Maria into the system. U Visa.
太好了
Great.
是啊 他们正在审查官方文件
Yeah. They're processing the papers.
你得让他们在早晨之前给她办理好
You'll have them to give to her in the morning.
谢谢你 汉克 这对我来说意义非凡
Thank you, Hank, really. It means a lot to me.
好吧 我要回家了
All right, I'm gonna go home.
是啊 好的
Yeah, all right.
你要来吗 好的
- You coming? - Oh. Yeah...
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安 晚安
- Good night. - Good night...
谢谢
Thanks. Gracias.
坐吧
Sit.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
曼都 我叫吉娜
- Mando. - I'm Gina.
还有谁在这里
Who else is here?
那个白人女孩是谁
Who's the white girl?
走开
Get out of here.
她到底是谁
But who is she?
跟你没关系 回去你的房♥间
It's none of your business. Go to your room.
美国婊♥子♥
Stupid gringa.
你好
Well, hello.
你猜猜
Guess.
你个混球 我是夏洛特
You dickhead. It's Charlotte.
喝着红酒
Uh... just, uh... drinking wine...
回味在小快艇的那晚
Thinking about that night on the skiff...
你 我 巴特莱斯和詹梅斯
You, me, Bartles and Jaymes.
伙计 我这里有一个有钱的白人女孩
Hey, dude, I have a rich white girl here.
我们能赚大钱了
We could get a lot of money! Yeah.
是谁
Who's that?
是我
It's me.
开车过来 快点
Bring your car. Hurry.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
埃斯米
Es? Esme!
晚安 晚安
- Good night. - Yeah, good night.
那些是谁画的 吉姆·多布斯
- Who did those drawings? - Jim Dobbs.
看起来像是孩子画的
It looks like they were made by a child.
他不是小孩 他是脑部损伤
He's not a child. He's brain-damaged.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
他杀了我姐姐
He killed my sister.
她什么时候死的 我15岁时
- When did she die? - When I was 15.
那么年轻
So young.
她当时18岁 在货车停车场当服务员
She was 18. Waitress at a truck stop.
公路旁 休息区这些地方
Oh, there's lots o violence off the highways...
总是会发生很多暴♥力♥事件
and rest stops and such.
她是死于暴♥力♥事件吗
Was it a violent death?
你肯定很想她
I'm sure you miss her very much.
偶尔会
Sometimes.
但她已经死了
But she's gone.
他刚才想干什么
What was he going to do?
绑♥架♥你 什么
- Kidnap you. - What?
把你扔上卡车 开到某个地方
Throw you in the trunk, drive you somewhere,
再打电♥话♥向你父母要赎金
call your parents for money.
真的假的 真的 这地方就是这样
- Are you kidding? - No. They do that here.
那是什么 八个女孩在那里被发现的
- What's that? - Eight girls were found.
死了吗 对 他抓住了他们
- Dead? - Yeah, dead. He got them.
谁 「野兽」
- Who? - La bestia. The beast.
大家都这么称呼他
That's what we call him.
他杀了所有女孩
The one who's killing all the girls.
是一个人干的吗
Is it one person?
一个 两个 一百个
One, two, a hundred,
没人知道 只知道他是「野兽」
no one knows. So, he's just... the beast.
我可以去休斯顿了
你可以去见你的宝宝了
告诉我们你当时看到的
Now tell us what you saw.
谢谢
不好意思 请告诉我们你当时看到的
Excuse me. Please, tell us what you saw.
好吧 他是白种人 但是
我没看到过他的正脸
她看不到他的正脸
She couldn't see his face.
你还记得那辆车吗 什么样的
我不知道
我看不到 因为我当时坐在后排
但是 车里有拦网
像是警车那种
对
她说有点像警车
She says, uh, it was like a police car.
没准和我们是同行
Maybe he's one of us.
你父母不关心你在哪吗 不
- Don't your parent wonder where you are? - No.
为什么
Why not?
我爸爸迷恋他的贱女友和她的假大胸
My dad's obsessed wit his bitchy girlfriend and her fake tits.
你妈妈呢
And your mom?
一团糟
Just, uh... messed up.
给你 吃吧
Here, take these.
谢谢
Thanks.
我得走了
I guess I'm going.
别回来了 好吗
Don't come back, okay?
会被抓去卖♥♥淫的
You could turn into a pink cross.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我姐姐就是其中一个
My sister's one of 'em.
她被杀了 失踪了
- She got killed? - Disappeared.
坐公车去工厂上班就再也没回来
Took the bus to her factory job, never come back.
天呐 是啊
- Gosh. - Yeah.
零钱不用找了
Keep the change.
你来啦 你招之 我即来
- You came. - You call, I come.
懂我意思吗
If you know what I mean.
练普拉提了
Pilates?
是的 不错
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表