剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Hold on.
在美国政♥府♥向你提供避难许可之前 不要透露任何信息
明白了吗
明白了
她要求你们提供避难许可
She wants asylum.
你会去看图书馆的开幕式吗
You going to the library opening?
去的 非去不可 我也想去
I should. I have to. I want to.
然后呢 可是 我没拿到票
- But... - But, um, I just haven't gotten tickets.
你看起来有点 心不在焉
You seem, uh... distracted.
是吗
Am I?
是啊 出什么事了
Yeah, what's going on?
是我丈夫 他
My husband. He's...
他还好吧 他很好
- Is he all right? - Yeah.
只是我们之间不太好
We're just not doing well.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
肯尼 这是格斯 我的继子
Kenny, this is Gus, my stepson.
听说过你
I've heard about you.
是吗
You have?
她天天念叨着你
She brags about you all the time.
是吗
She does?
那 一会儿见 好
- I'll, uh... I'll see you back there. - Okay.
怎么样
How are you?
挺好
Okay.
我在想 今天你能不能载我过桥一趟
I, uh... I wondered about a ride over the bridge.
没问题 六点左右吗
Sure. Around 6:00?
我知道你很生爸爸的气
I know you're mad at my dad.
是的
Yeah.
他就是这么一个自私自利的人
He doesn't think about anybody but himself.
完全不顾及对你 对我会造成怎样的伤害
You know, how it affects you or... or me.
格斯 要知道不管发生什么事
Gus, you know you can stay at the house...
你都可以留在家里
no matter what, right?
真的吗 当然
- I can? - Of course.
我又没有生你的气
I'm not mad at you.
我可以和蒂科住一起
Because I... I could stay with Tico...
没问题的 不用 不用
- it's... it's fine. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
住在家里 好吗
You stay home. Okay?
好的 好
- Okay. - Okay.
进来
Yeah.
玛利亚那儿出了点问题
There's a problem with Maria.
什么问题
Which is...
你说吧
You tell him.
她申请避难后才会开口
She wants asylum before she talks.
她知道有用信息
She has information,
但是他鼓励她先不说
but he encouraged her to wait.
真的吗
Really?
她在休斯敦有个孩子
She has a baby in Houston.
她很不容易
She's been through a lot.
她想要签证
So she wants a visa.
我想帮她
I'd like to help her.
我在国土安♥全♥部♥有熟人
Well, I know somebody at Homeland Security.
要很长时间才能办下来
It's gonna tak forever.
但是她需要这个
Oh, look, she need this.
而且我们有机会帮她
And there's a chance that we can help her.
我会帮忙的
So I'll reach out.
打扰一下 鲁伊斯警探
Excuse me. Detective Ruiz.
失陪
Excuse me.
夏洛特·米尔怀特打来两次电♥话♥了
Charlotte Millwright has called twice.
我要怎么跟她说
What would you like me to say to her?
我会给她回电♥话♥的
Um, I'll call he back.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
只是见惯了这种事
Just seen it too many times.
天呐
Oh, dear.
喂 丹尼
- Hello? - Danny?
丹尼 丹尼·弗莱 你是谁
- Danny... - Danny Frye? Who's this?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
桑娅·克罗斯 埃尔帕索警局
Sonya Cross, El Paso PD.
打回来 打回来
Call back. Call back.
桑娅·克罗斯 埃尔帕索警局
Sonya Cross, El Paso PD.
你这么晚还没下班
You're working late.
对
Yes.
你是怎么拿到那部手♥机♥的
How did you ge that phone?
你不喜欢惊喜吧
You don't like surprises.
你这话说的好像你很了解我
You talk as if you know me.
我理解你 可能吧
- I understand you. - Maybe.
我一直在研究你
I've been studying you.
最终 我会抓住你的
And eventually, I will find you.
那等着瞧
We'll see.
你认识拉尔夫·盖德曼
You knew Ralph Gedman.
比任何人都了解
Better than others.
你知道他的秘密
You knew his secrets.
是我告诉你们他的真面目的
I showed what he was.
那克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯呢
How about Cristina Fuentes?
你是怎么拿到那段录像的
How'd you get the video?
我没什么过人之处
I'm not special.
你没有回答我的问题
That wasn't the question.
要是我知道的话 别人肯定也知道
If I knew, others knew.
什么别人
What others?
当局知道 他们却选择无视
Institutions know, and they ignore,
甚至还帮着隐藏
and they protect.
是指盖德曼的单位吗
Gedman's institution?
调查局
The FBI?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
威尔怎么样
How's Will doing?
移♥民♥服务办公室
他还是在继续战斗
Oh, he's still fightin' the good fight.
他被派到贾拉拉巴德北部的什么地方了
They got him stationed someplace north of Jalalabad.
他不能说具体地方
He can't tell us where.
一定很辛苦 是啊
- That's hard. - Yep.
卡门都快抓狂了
Carmen's going more than a little crazy.
你来就是因为这个吗
That why you're here?
不 不是 我不敢冒昧打扰
No. No, I wouldn' presume.
我来是因为沙漠里的那个女人
I'm here because of the woman in the desert...
她要求避难
She's asked for asylum.
她不要求才怪呢
Ah, I bet she did.
她合作的话对我们的案子很有用
And I could use her cooperation.
是指U签证吗[犯罪受害者签证]
We talking U Visa?
对 她是公共犯罪的受害者
Yeah. She's the victim of a public crime.
这个不好办 汉克
That's a tough one, Hank.
她能帮我们抓到凶手
She could help us catch this guy.
这案子对我们又没什么好处
We have no dog in that fight.
谁说的 国土安♥全♥部♥也不想让他大摇大摆地
Yes, you do. Homeland Security doesn't want him out...
发表关于边界问题的政♥治♥声明
there making political statements about the border,
然后引起公愤吧
getting everybody all riled up.
我试试看吧
I'll try.
很好 时间紧迫 能马上着手开始吗
Good. Clock's ticking... Can you try right now?
你还真喜欢指挥人啊
Geez, you're bossy.
也不是一直如此
Not always.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 非常感谢
- I'll make some calls. - Thank you very much.
不客气 回见
- Okay. - Good to see you.
浓情蜜意咖啡店
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你还好吗
How are you?
还好你想吃点什么吗
I'm fine do you want anything?
不 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
其实我并不是很好
Actually, I'm not fine.
怎么了
No.
你知道格雷西拉·里韦拉吗
Do you know Graciela Rivera?
华瑞兹的人都知道她
Yeah, everyone in Juarez knows her.
但我和她搅到一起了
'Cause I'm mixed up with her.
不要 你会后悔的
No, no, you don't want that.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表