剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
我知道你不想让我插手这个故事
Look, I know you don't want me on this story.
那为什么还插手
Then why are you?
让你如实报道
To keep you honest.
雪莉的原话
That's what Sherry said.
你可以去死了
Yeah, you can suck it.
随你怎么说
I'll pass.
就是这里
This is it.
很好 快喷两句西班牙语
Nice. Hey, say some shit in Spanish.
下午好
请问是胡安先生和路易莎女士吗
是的 小姐 有什么事吗
近期你们去过边境线吗
我们在找一个女孩
我是弗莱
This is Frye.
她在我手上
I have her.
谁在你手上
You have who?
给我钱
I'll let her go...
我就放她走
for a price.
多少
Uh... how much?
一百万
Million dollars.
让四个人凑
Split four ways.
四个 都有谁
Four ways. Between who?
塞缪尔·霍尔斯特德 布雷迪·莫斯
Samuel Halstead, Brady Moss,
巴兹·拉尔森 卡尔·米尔怀特
Buzz Larson, Karl Millwright.
米尔怀特 那个商人吗
Millwright. The businessmen?
埃尔帕索最有钱的人
The richest men in El Paso.
你想说什么
What's your point?
辩证法
Dialectics.
能解释一下吗
Can you elaborate?
谁在意一个可怜的墨西哥人
Who cares about one poor Mexican?
有钱人不在意 白人不在意
Not the wealthy, the white.
但是如果让他们亲眼看
But if they have to see it,
亲身感觉 让他们对她的死
feel it, be responsible for letting her...
负责
slip away...
这样他们会不会在意呢
will they care then?
你显然是有话要说
Look, you obviously have a point to make.
不如来跟我面对面谈吧
Come and talk to me face-to-face.
我们可以 我可以帮上忙
We can... I can... help.
在吗 见鬼
Hello? Damn it.
埃尔帕索时报查出这名女子名叫玛利亚
El Paso Times found out her name is Maria.
来自圣华尼托
She's from San Juanito.
罪犯向四位指定的雇主索要赎金
This guy wants the ransom paid by four particular patrons.
我们已经联♥系♥到了这四个人
We reached out to them.
谁授权你这样做的
Who authorized you to do that?
我不需要什么授权
I don't need authorization.
这就不对了
Correction.
我们现在是一个联合专案组
This is now a joint task force,
调查局和埃尔帕索警方合作办案
FBI and El Paso PD.
桑娅是我的人
Sonya's on my team.
但绑♥架♥案归我们管
And kidnapping is our territory.
从现在开始 这案子我们指挥
From now on, we run that.
明白了吗
Understand?
是的
I guess.
她什么毛病
What's her problem?
她没事
She doesn't have one.
我叫夏洛特·米尔怀特
Charlotte Millwright.
您找哪位
Looking for?
有人打电♥话♥找我丈夫
Uh, someone called for my husband.
我是马可·鲁伊斯
Marco Ruiz.
奇瓦瓦州警
Chihuahua State Police.
我在边境桥上见过你
I remember you from the bridge.
是的
Yes.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我丈夫叫卡尔·米尔怀特
My husband was Karl Millwright.
他的名字出现在了一桩刑事案件中
His name came up in a case.
他已经去世了
He's dead.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我们需要和你谈谈
We'll need to talk to you, then.
我只跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
当然可以
Sure.
这边请吧
Come this way, please.
有新的凶杀案吗
New homicide?
对 一名住在胡科大街上的妇女被人勒死
Yeah, woman on Hueco Avenue, strangled.
汉克
Hank.
胡科大街
Hueco Avenue?
汉克
Hank.
这是斯蒂文·林德的地址
This is Steven Linder's address.
真是
No shit.
卡尔并不关心政♥治♥
Karl wasn't political.
他不认识那位法官
He didn't know that judge.
他在华瑞兹待过吗
Did he spend time in Juarez?
我们去墨西哥看过马展
We went to Mexico for horse shows.
沿途会经过华瑞兹
We'd drive through Juarez.
他对移♥民♥问题有什么看法吗
Did he have any feelings about immigration?
我觉得他对此没什么意见
I think he thought it was okay.
不知出于什么原因
Well, for some reason,
他的名字出现在了一份赎金名单中
he was named in a ransom demand.
我猜不出死者的心思
I can't read a dead man's mind,
但我觉得 他不会希望我白白送出
but I don't think he'd want me to fork over...
25万美金
a quarter of a million dollars.
不 不 我们不是想让你出钱
Oh, no, no. That's not why we called.
那为什么打电♥话♥
Then why?
我们想查查您先生与此事的联♥系♥
To see if there was any personal connection.
我丈夫对我也保守了秘密
My husband didn't tell me everything.
我也是最近才发现的
That's what I'm finding out.
是啊
Yeah.
真是抱歉
I'm sorry.
好啊 姑娘们
Hello, ladies.
早上好
Good morning.
看 第三节课也没上
Look at the third one down.
又没上吗
Another one?
经济课
Econ.
他已经翘了两节课了
He's down to two classes now.
谢了
Thank you.
听着 我也不想说孩子的坏话
Look, I hate to rat a kid out, but, uh...
如果是我的孩子 我会好好问问
if he was mine, I'd want to know.
谢谢 肯尼
Thank you, Kenny.
马可 下班后我会和格斯顺道去看你
我有点担心他
斯蒂文
Steven.
警♥察♥找你
Cops are here.
斯蒂文·林德吗
Steven Linder?
是我
Yeah?
你是不是住在胡科大街320号♥
Do you live at 320 Hueco?
是啊
Yeah.
旺达·坎宁安住在最里边一间
Down the hall from Wanda Cunningham?
是 我认识旺达·坎宁安
Yeah, I know Wanda Cunningham.
你知不知道她死了
Did you know she's dead?
不 我不知道
No. No, I didn't.
好吧 请你跟我们走一趟
Okay, well, you need to come with us.
旺达到底是怎么死的
Well, so... what the heck happened to Wanda?
被人勒死了
Strangled.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
她的猫还好吗
Is her cat okay?
你昨天在哪里
Where were you yesterday?
我在我的房♥车里
I was at my trailer.
我们正在检查那辆房♥车
We're searching that trailer right now.
我不知道你们为什么要这样
Well, I don't know why.
因为我们在找一个女孩
'Cause we're looking for a girl.
墨西哥人
Mexican.
穿过边境后 就失踪了
Crossed the border, then disappeared.
你认不认识这样的姑娘
You know a girl like that?
不认识
No, I do not.
你知道一个叫丹尼尔·弗莱的记者吗
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表