剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
是啊
Sure.
你们就是联合主席吗
And... And you're the cochairs?
没错
Mm-hmm, right.
你确定以后给我们打电♥话♥吧
You be sure and give us a call about that.
你好
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
我们是警♥察♥
It's the police.
撬锁吗
Break the lock?
不能这么做
Can't do that.
别这么做
Don't do that!
这是违法的
It's illegal!
他烧过衣服
He burned clothes.
女人的衣服
Women's clothes.
现在还是不想让我撬锁吗
And you still don't want me to break in?
我去申请搜查令
I'll get a warrant.
我是克罗斯警探
Detective Cross.
我要警戒富兰克林山里一处地点
I need to secure a scene in the Franklin Mountains.
日落大道北段
Upper Sunset Road.
是的
That's right.
你好
Oh, hi.
我是丹尼尔·弗莱
I'm, uh... I'm Daniel Frye.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我在找我的
Yeah, I'm looking for my, um...
我在找我的上司
I'm looking for my... my boss.
一个目光凶狠 褐色头发的女人
She's a haggard brunette woman.
谢了
Hey, thanks.
你看着一脸宿醉的样子
You don't look so fresh yourself, you know.
今天 可是埃尔帕索新闻界的大日子
It's a... it's a pretty big news day in El Paso.
我们到底在这里干什么
I don't really know what we're doing here.
我们得开诚布公好好谈谈
We need to have a heart-to-heart.
没什么兴趣
I'm not really interested.
丹尼尔 请坐
Hey, Daniel, sit down.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no. No, thanks.
凶手选择你是有原因的 孩子
This guy chose you for a reason, son.
他把你的车开到边桥
He drove your car out onto the bridge,
又在你车里装了炸♥弹♥吓唬你
and he picked you for this bomb nonsense.
是的 我记得
Yeah, I recall.
现在他又告诉你新的死者在哪里
Yeah, now he tips you off to the location of these new victims.
为什么呢
Why?
我怎么知道
Uh, search me.
为什么我觉得你还有事瞒着我
Why do I have the feeling that you're not telling me everything?
你爱怎么想就怎么想
I don't really care about your feelings.
这家伙再打电♥话♥给你
This fella calls you again,
你立即上报给我们 明白吗
you come right to us, you understand?
你们用什么交换
In exchange for?
案子有新进展 我们会先告诉你
Uh, any new developments, we, uh... we talk to you first.
现在有进展吗
You got one handy?
有
I do.
有个女孩失踪了
There's a missing girl.
她和那些移♥民♥是一起的
She was with the migrants.
她活下来了吗
She survived?
是的 她
Yeah. Yeah, she, uh...
我们认为她走到路边 然后搭上了别人车
She walked to the road, we think, and got picked up.
是他吗
By him?
不知道
Don't know.
女孩叫什么
You got a name?
不知道
No.
但我们在华瑞兹市有个线人
But we have a contact in Juarez.
也许你能多问出一些情报
Maybe you'll get further than we did.
华瑞兹啊
Juarez.
他为什么要留下念珠
Why does he leave beads?
也许是为了将尸体联♥系♥起来
Maybe just to connect the bodies,
让我们知道是他干的
so we know it's him.
你经常这样
You do that a lot.
叹气
Sigh.
是的 我沮丧时就这样
Yep, when I'm upset.
想知道我为什么沮丧吗
You want to know why I'm upset?
想
Okay.
我刚收到了墨西哥城司法部长的电邮
Just got an e-mail from the attorney general in Mexico City.
「让那辆救护车通过」
"By allowing the ambulance to pass,
「鲁伊斯警探破坏了犯罪现场」
Detective Ruiz compromised a crime scene. "
应该照章行事的
There are rules.
那个人病了
The man was sick.
他和案件又没关系
He had nothing to do with the case.
这可说不定
We didn't know that.
要怎样才能打消你对我这样做的不满
What would it take for you to drop this complaint?
不可能
It's not possible.
好吧
All right.
没关系的
Yeah. No worries.
我会自己处理的
I'll deal with it myself.
停车
Oh, uh, pull over.
怎么了
Why?
今天是吉蒂的生日
It's Kitty's birthday.
我要给她买♥♥束花
I'm gonna get her some flowers.
你好
有美元吗
Do you have any American money?
有
Yes.
能借我点吗
Can you lend me some?
谢谢
Thanks.
请给我拿这边这一束
真是一匹好马啊
打扰一下
Excuse me.
卡尔一定很爱你
抱歉 这里是私人领地
Excuse me. You're on private property.
这是里约 对吧
This is Rio, no?
你是哪位
Who are you?
我们电♥话♥里聊过几句
You and I spoke on the phone... briefly.
那个律师就是你派来的
You sent that lawyer.
你知道你不想继续跟我们合作
I understand you didn't enjoy the casserole.
我跟他说过了
I told him.
不管你和卡尔有什么协议 都结束了
Whatever deal you had with Karl, it's over.
也许咱们可以谈谈
I thought we could talk,
女人之间的谈话
woman to woman.
我丈夫
Look, my husband...
并不是我想象中的那样
He's not who I thought he was.
当然不是
Of course not.
但是我得为自己的生活打算
But I have to figure out my life now.
我的生活里不能有这个
This can't be a part of it.
你害怕了
You're scared.
这牧场现在属于你
This is your ranch now.
你的土地
Your land.
对
Yes.
那我们可以做生意伙伴
So we'll be partners.
不行
No.
抱歉 我跟你不一样
I'm sorry. I'm not like you.
其实一样
But you are.
你根本不了解我
You don't know me.
你以前穷困潦倒
You were poor,
为了东山再起做过很多破事
and you did shit things to pull yourself up again.
而且不想再重蹈覆辙
And you're not going back.
隧♥道♥必须关闭
The tunnel has got to go away.
那好吧
再见了 骏马
这对夫妇和失踪的女孩有关系吗
So this couple was crossing with the missing girl?
苍天啊 杀了我吧
Jesus H. Christ. Shoot me now.
你这是第一次来华瑞兹吗
You've never been to Juarez?
不是 上次从正门走的
Yeah, the fun parts.
满眼都是夜♥总♥会♥和药房♥
The clubs and the... the farmacias here.
抱歉让你看到了人♥民♥的真实生活
Well, sorry to show you how people actually live.
那可是很久以前的事了
Yeah, that was a long time ago.
我的鞋子 等一下
Oh, my shoe. Hold on a sec.
在这里变成「驻马店」之前
Before it became War-ez.
真是 我的鞋快完蛋了
This is... My shoe got thrashed.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表