剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
就像电影《现代启示录》里的那一幕
It's like that scene in Apocalypse Now...
鲍比逼那些小子冲浪
where Bobby makes those boys go surfing...
后面还有查理朝着他们的屁♥股♥开枪
with Charlie firing on their ass.
我没看过
I've never seen it.
我的意思是 偷偷摸摸反而更惹人怀疑
The point is, all this creeping around is what draw suspicion.
我要调头
I'm turning around.
停车 为什么
- Stop the truck. - Why?
我要下车
I want to get off.
感觉不太对
This isn't good.
我可不停
I ain't stopping.
爷们点行吗 兄弟
Grow some huevos, bro.
该死的美♥国♥佬♥
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这曾经是个修道院
Used to be a monastery.
现在是受难者的庇护所
Now it's a house for the damned.
伊娃在这里吗
And Eva's here?
是的 如果我们运气好的话
If we're lucky, yes.
他本来应该杀了她
He was supposed to kill her...
把她埋在沙漠里
and bury her in the desert.
我们一会再谈这个
We'll talk about it later.
晚上好
马可·鲁伊兹 警♥察♥
Marco Ruiz. Policia.
谢谢
有人问起过她吗
没有 她来的时候情况很糟
她在这里很安全
不 修女
她在这不安全
跟我来
这边
她在这里
她来之后没说过一句话
看上去像被人下了药
我们要带她走
如果你们一定要这样
是的 修女 我们必须得带走她
伊娃
Eva.
你安全了
You're safe.
跟我们走 好吗
All right? Come with us.
他是好人
He's okay.
他是好人
He's okay.
她被带去了一个派对
She was taken to a party...
下药 强♥奸♥
drugged, raped...
天知道还干了什么
who knows what else?
有警♥察♥参与吗
Police?
有一些
Some.
我们得揭发他们
We need to fix this.
现在不行 桑娅
Yeah, well, not now, Sonya.
她留在墨西哥不安全
She... She's not safe in Mexico.
我们得把她带到美国境内
We need to get her across the border.
我有个朋友
I have this friend.
他是急救员
He's a paramedic.
他能弄到救护车
He can get access to a ambulance.
帮助她穿过边境
To get her across...
你坐在后面 在边境亮下你的警徽
You sit in the back, show your badge at the border.
好吗 你不会有任何麻烦的
All right? You should not have any problems.
好吧
All right.
我能做到
I can do that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但你要处理好这件事
But you'll do something about this.
我会的
Yes.
我不知道还能打给谁
Didn't know who else to call.
她需要治疗
I think she need medical attention.
卡门正从医院赶回来
Yeah, well, Carmen's coming back from the hospital.
她会尽力而为
She'll do what she can do,
但我怕 她需要的不止这些
But... she might need more.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
我整理了下你的旧房♥间
I fixed up your old room.
谢谢
Thanks.
上台阶
Step up.
再上
Up.
再上一阶
Step up.
你怎么把她带过边境的
How'd you get her across the border?
用救护车
Ambulance.
马可找了人帮忙
Marco called in a favor.
还有谁知道她在这里
Who else knows that she's here?
没别人了
Nobody.
你不准备告诉我发生了什么吗
So, you want to tell me what this is about?
华瑞兹的警♥察♥把她弄成这样的
Cops in Juarez did this to her.
马可让我别管这事
Marco told me to stay out of it.
那就让他处理吧
Yeah, well, let him handle it.
以他现在的状态不行
He's in no shape to handle it.
他还处于丧子之痛中
He's grieving.
我昨天看见他把一个男人揍得半死
I watched him beat a man half to death yesterday.
跟这案子有关的人吗
Related to this case?
是的
Yes.
我比较喜欢肋眼牛排
You know, I prefer, uh... the rib eye.
肥肉比较多
It's all about the fat.
我比较喜欢T骨
I prefer T-bones.
我男朋友更好这口
My boyfriend likes them better.
你从坦帕这一路走来不容易啊
Come a long way since Tampa.
我真想说雷也一样
I wish I could say the same for Ray...
我们以前见过吗
Do I know you?
福尔姆
Froome.
阿里斯·福尔姆
Arliss Froome.
我们知道地道的事
We know about the tunnel.
也知道福斯托·加尔文的事
And we know about Senor Fausto Galvan...
知道吗
You know...
我们了解的事情很多 夏洛特
we know a lot of things, Charlotte.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
现在来讲
Well, right now...
我是你唯一的朋友
I am your only friend.
调查局的
FBI?
我就知道
I knew it.
不确切
No, not exactly...
不过也挺好
But you know what I like,
我喜欢你的思路
I like the way you're thinking...
说明你知道会有什么后果
It means that you know what' coming...
什么后果
What's coming?
目前 什么也没有
Right now, nothing.
一定要去跟福斯托共进晚餐
And make sure you go to that dinner with Fausto...
这事你也知道啊
How do you know about that?
我们无所不知
We know everything.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
T骨牛排如何
T - bones?
我在路上了
又买♥♥纸尿布啊
好吧 这就去买♥♥
知道了 不喝酒
该死的
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
你的脸色好差
You don't look s good.
我在睡觉
I was... sleeping.
很晚了
It's late.
我能进去喝一杯吗
Can I have a drink...
好吧
Uh, yeah...
当然
Sure...
进来吧
Come in.
你今天晚上怎么这么闲
Don't you have something else to do tonight.
你把那家伙打了一顿
You beat that man up.
他是警♥察♥
He was a cop.
但我们找到伊娃了
We found Eva, right?
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop.
不能这样做
You can't do that.
怎么就不能
Oh, yes, I can...
我还就干了
And I did.
事情有变化 马可
Something's changed, Marco.
很多事都变了
A lot of thing changed.
阿尔玛走了
Alma is gone...
女儿们也走了
My daughters are gone.
格斯死了
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表