剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
who disappeared last year.
她们在公车上 工厂里失踪
They go missing from the buses the factories...
一般是十五到二十岁
Always 15 to 20 years old,
深色头发 很漂亮
dark hair, beautiful.
你是说有连环杀手
So, you have a serial killer.
没人知道
No one knows.
也没人试图查清♥真♥♥相♥吗
A - And no one tries to find out?
这种事实在是
There are just...
太多了
too many.
而且上面的人
And the chiefs...
他们也不想让我们调查
they really don't want us to investigate.
这样事情更好办
Easier that way.
怎么好办
Easier how.
我是汉克·韦德副队长
Hey, I'm Lieutenant Hank Wade.
幸会 我是马可·鲁伊斯
Mucho gusto. Marco Ruiz.
克里斯蒂娜·富恩特斯一案的报告上有他的名字
His name is on the report for Cristina Fuentes.
谢谢
Thanks.
但他根本就没调查案子
But he didn' investigate at all.
现在他有机会调查了
Well, now he gets a second chance.
县治安部门发现了法官的车
Sheriff's Department found the judge's car.
在哪里
Where?
180号♥公路边上
Off of Highway 180.
应该是她开车吧
I guess she's driving.
对
Yup...
友情提示
Bit of advice.
什么
Yeah.
系好安全带 朋友
Buckle up, amigo.
放心
I will.
就这一盘卡带吗
This all we got?
录音机卡住了
Tape's stuck.
我能弄好
I can get it out.
不要
Don't!
车是我姐姐的
The truck was my sister's.
她去世了
She died.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
话说 你喜欢马吗
So, you like horses?
不喜欢
No.
你收过那个女人的钱吗
Did you take money from that woman?
什么女人
What woman?
桥上那个
On the bridge.
好放她过桥
To let her pass.
没有
No.
据说你们都很腐♥败♥
They say you're all corrupt.
墨西哥警♥察♥都受贿
Mexican police, you all take bribes.
也不是都这样
Not all of us.
贩毒集团威胁所有人 而且
The cartels threaten everyone, and...
有时对一些人来说
sometimes, for some people, it's...
睁一只眼闭一只眼
a lot easier to just...
会简单很多
look the other way...
当然是有代价的
for a price, of course.
他们付钱给你们
They give you money so...
让你们不尽职调查
you won't do the police work.
也不完全是
Not exactly.
他们告诉你 「给你个选择」
They tell you, "Plata o plomo.
「要么收钱 要么吃子弹」
"Take our silver, or take our lead. "
那你们就眼看着那些女孩死吗
So, you just let the girls die?
我是尽我所能
I do the best I can.
但是现实情况是
But the situation is...
你应该更努力一些
You should try harder.
当然
Of course I should.
先生过世我很遗憾
I heard about Senor Conse...
告诉其他员工了吗
Did you tell the rest of the staff?
说了
Yes.
很好 我不想被打扰
Good, because I don't want to be disturbed.
密♥码♥错误
匿名来电
你好 是卡尔吗
Bueno! Karl?
你是谁
Who is this?
没人打扰你吧
No one has bother you, huh?
没有
No.
这个是卡尔口袋里发现的
This was in Karl's pocket.
你之前见过吗
Have you seen it before?
没有啊 怎么了
No. Why?
刚有个女人给他打电♥话♥
A woman called for him.
他已经死了 凯撒
He's gone, Cesar.
现在你要回答我的问题
You answer to me now.
是 夫人
Si, senora.
她是谁
Who is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
那这是怎么回事
What about this?
我在他钱包里找到的
I found it in his wallet.
夏洛特小姐 我不知道 我
Miss Charlotte I don't know. I...
凯撒 你在撒谎
You're lying, Cesar.
这到底是什么
What is it?
你看到就明白了
It's better that I show you.
跟我走吧
Come.
我们这是要去哪
Where are we going?
再走一段就到了
It's just a little further.
我没来过农场的这一边
I've never see this part of the ranch.
进来吧
Come.
在下边
Down there.
该死的 凯撒 我不喜欢这种气氛
Oh, goddamn it Cesar, I don't like this.
没关系的夫人 下来吧
It's okay, senora. Come.
就是那里
There.
就是这扇门的钥匙吗
Is that what the key's for?
是的 夫人
Si, senora.
里面是什么东西
What's in there?
女士 你还是别看的好
Ma'am, you may not want to look.
请让一下
Excuse me.
这是县辖范围
Of course, it's county jurisdiction.
埃尔帕索警局最先调查此案
The case originate with El Paso PD.
县治安部门发现了她的尸体
Sheriff's Department found her body.
所以
Of Course...
这是我的案子 不归县里管
This is my case, not the county's.
请让一让
Step aside, please.
随便你吧
Suit yourself.
凶手放干了死者的血
He drained the blood.
这是个老手
He's neat.
我们要对付的是个医生
We dealing with doctor.
可能吧
Maybe.
她的包呢
Where's her purse?
在驾驶席上
Driver's seat.
东西都在这了
Everything's there.
现金 信♥用♥卡♥之类的
Cash, credit cards, what have you.
已经按照规定检查过了
Did it all by the book.
你把她的身份证拿走了
Did you pull her I.D.?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
那就是丢了
Then it's missing.
也可能成了杀手的纪念品
Maybe that is his trophy.
另一个死者克里斯蒂娜的身份证还在吗
Did Cristina have her I.D.?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
她的父母肯定知道
Well, her parent would know.
我们得去华瑞兹市问问
We'll go to Juarez, ask them.
这可不是什么好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么
Why?
除非你戴上帽子 把头发扎起来
Oh, you want to put up your hoodie, tug back your hair?
我不会带你去华瑞兹的
Uh, I'm not taking you to Juarez.
想都别想
Forget about it.
你愿意写下现场报告吗
Would you like to write up the scene?
好吧
Go ahead.
闲人 免入
盖茨法官
Judge Gates.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表