剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
那都是我应该做的
I was only doing what I had to do.
那我现在是做我应该做的 保护自己
Well, now I' doing what I have to do: protect myself.
你要不要跟我一起
Are you with me?
好 该死的
Yeah. Shit.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
给我放尊重点
Show me some respect.
怎么了 你屁♥股♥很性感
What? You have a great ass.
我是情不自禁
I couldn't help myself.
你现在是我手下
You work for me now.
凯撒拍我的屁♥股♥吗
Does Cesar slap my ass?
没有 夫人
No, senora.
埃尔帕索警局总部
你不会放手的对不对
You're not giving up on this, huh?
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
见到你也很高兴
It's good to see you too.
西莉亚来找过我
Celia came to me.
她在警局看到过伊娃·格拉
She saw Eva Guerra at the police station.
什么
What?
她被关起来了吗
She's in custody?
没有
Nope.
她现在不在那里了
She's not there anymore.
所以她
So she...
从你们警局消失了吗
disappeared from your police station?
这个我也不清楚
I don't know that.
西莉亚看到她了
Celia saw her.
目前我就只知道这个
That's all I know right now.
你跟你们队长说过吗
Did you go to your captain with this?
我需要先跟我信任的人说
I needed to talk to someone I trust first.
桑娅
Sonya...
这种事肯定是很复杂
Something like this has many layers.
也很危险
It's dangerous.
你得小心
You need to be careful.
我知道
I know.
我们得小心
We need to be careful.
这是什么玩意 蛋糕吗
What is that shit... cupcakes?
今天是你第一天回来
It's for your firs day back.
我跟你说过我不想大张旗鼓
I told you I didn't want a big deal out of it.
就是大事嘛
It is a big deal.
来吧 看大家假装想念你会很有意思的
Come on, it'll be fun watching people pretend they missed you.
我只想回来工作 知道吗
Look, I just want t get back to work, all right?
泰特的事我们以后再告诉地方检察官
Maybe we talk to the DA about Tate, maybe...
雪莉想让你慢慢恢复状态
Sherry wants to ease you back in.
慢慢恢复状态
Ease me back in?
什么意思 去吉瓦尼斯俱乐部开个会吗
What does that mean? A Kiwanis club meeting?
米莉·昆塔纳这周六要满一百岁了
Millie Quintana turns a hundred this Saturday.
四百个词 要感人
400 words, heartwarming.
我宁愿自戳双目也不想写那种故事
I'd rather stab a pencil in my eye than write that story.
别吃什么蛋糕了 上车 我们走
Let's skip the cupcakes. Get in, let's go.
我们去搞定那个故事吧
Let's get it over with.
活得真够久啊
Oh, my God old people.
谁会想活上一百岁啊
Who wants to be a hundred anyway?
友好一点
Be nice.
电视机开着呢
The television's on.
阿德里亚娜
Hey, Adriana.
情况不妙
That does not look good.
她可能受伤了
She could be hurt.
到处看看 看看有没有后门 窗户之类的
Go, uh... go around, see I there's a back door, window.
女士
Hey! Hey, lady.
女士
Hey! Lady.
她死了
She's dead.
我到处看看
I'm gonna look around.
我嘞个去
Holy shit.
我去
Shit.
我们得抓紧时间
We need to hurry.
你确定你看到她了吗
Are you sure you saw her in here?
确定 是三天前
Yes, three days ago.
那为什么系统里查不到
Then why is she not in the system.
不知道 但她确实出现过
I don't know. she was in here.
这里 停
There. Stop.
是她
It's her.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
看不出是谁
No, I can't tell.
马可
Marco.
糟了
Oh, shit.
在工作吗
对
什么案子
里维拉德尔布拉沃的枪击案
这案子我没听说过
家暴 应该是家里吵架什么的
你真敬业 马可
非常敬业
哥们 为什么不眼瞎一下
Oh, hey, mama, why don't you hook a gimp up...
不小心把什么扔到我车上呢
and throw a little somethin' somethin' in the back of my car?
有什么消息
What you got?
没人愿意透漏 但这真的是一大笔钱啊
Nobody would go on the record, but it's a lot o money.
一大笔是多少
No shit, Sherlock define a lot.
我听说是三千万
About $30 million is the number I heard.
一个老人守着巨款去世啊
Ooh. So, some old bitty dies baby-sitting a cartel fortune.
第一天回来上班就遇上这种事 真不赖啊
I'd say it's a pretty decent first day back at work, wouldn't you?
不仅如此
That's not all.
还有一半是欧元
Half of it's euros.
不会吧
No shit.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. I appreciate it.
想猜猜到底是多少吗
Want to take a guess on th final count?
五千万美金
Uh, 50 million bucks.
为了从中捞一点 警方通常会估计的少一些
Cops always estimate low in case they can pocket some.
四千万美元
$40 million.
我猜的很接近
I was close.
还有两千万欧元
And 20 million euros.
那就是大约六千五百万美元
Wow. It's... It's like $65 million U.S..
两种货币都是面值一百的和二十的
All a hundreds and twenties, both currencies.
为什么还会有欧元
What is up with the whole euro thing?
这才是奇怪之处
That's the story it's weird.
真的很奇怪
It's really weird.
但是我喜欢 奇怪是好事
But I like it. Weird is good.
这是给你的
This came for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
钱给你了
米莉·昆塔纳是谁
「米莉·昆塔纳是谁」
"Who is Millie Quintana? "
我来开车 佩德罗
I'm driving, Pedro.
你个混♥蛋♥
随你怎么说
Whatever.
屁都不懂的白人小子
把婴儿床挪到后面的房♥间
我得挂了
她在哪
我不懂你说什么
警♥察♥局出现过的那个女孩
她叫伊娃
你那晚当班
是不是有个派对
没有
No.
你在说谎
马可 别趟这浑水
我已经趟了
水都快淹到我屁♥股♥了
告诉我她在哪里
她怎么了
你给我小心点
你干了什么
What did you do?
她还活着
She's alive.
你说你知道我们要去哪的
You said you knew where we were going.
我知道
I do.
我们错过高速入口了
We missed the highway.
这条路更安全 雷
It's safer this way, Ray.
我过去常开着
Shit, man. I took fast boats...
载满毒品的快船进入迈阿密
loaded to the rails with coke into Miami,
却一次都没被截停过 知道为什么吗
never got stopped once. You know why?
为什么 雷
Why, Ray?
因为我他妈的不在乎别人看到
It's 'cause I didn't give a shit about not being seen.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表