剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表
太扯了 我感觉自己被排挤了
Ah, this is bullshit, man. I'm getting railroaded.
好吧 是这样 东西在克莱夫手上呢 好吧
All right, look, Clive has it, all right?
去看看吧-克莱夫
Go check. - Clive?
是
Yeah.
那么 如果在克莱夫那里那他才是有麻烦的那个
Well then, if Clive has it, he's the one in trouble.
不是 不是他的大♥麻♥ 他不过是帮我收着而已
No, no. It's not his weed. He was just holding it for me.
好了 到此为止
OK. We're done here.
好吧没关系
All right. It's OK.
本熊还有后备计划
This motherfucking bear's got a backup plan.
好安全
All right, it's clear.
泰迪 我不喜欢这样 这叫偷窃
THE HI SS
705 RED
Teddy, I don't like this. It's stealing.
那我该怎么办 跟她直接要吗
What am I supposed to do? Just ask her for it?
她会把我跟马蒂的衣服一起塞进烘干机的
She'll shove me in the dryer with Matty's clothes.
这能有多惨
Well, how bad could that be?
马蒂晚饭的时候换过裤子
Matty changed his pants during dinner.
嗯 那是挺惨的
Yeah, that's bad.
好我们找找看
All right, let's find it.
天-怎么了
- Jesus. - What?
这里有一整抽屉的金枪鱼罐头
There's a whole drawer here that's just can s of tuna
真可怜
How sad.
等等
Wait. Wait.
耶
Oh, fuck yeah.
找到了-中奖了
- You found it? - Jackpot.
太棒了 我们走吧
Great. Let's go.
-草-该死
Fuck. - Shit.
去这里面
Let's go in here.
路跳着舞过去
All the way over and dances.
等下
Hang on a sec.
我这里应该有一包
I think I have a pack around here somewhere.
太谢谢了
Oh, thank you so much.
药妆店只有男士剃须刀
The CVS only had the men's razors,
我觉得只能用来刮脸
and I think those are only for faces.
- 给你-谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
现在可是90年代 苏珊
You know, it's the'9os, Aunt Suze.
你乐意的话 不刮腿毛出门也没事
You can go without shaving your legs if you want.
当年我读高中那会儿
When I was in high school,
有时候就会忘刮然后就会被人笑
I used to forget sometimes an d I'd get made fun of
真的吗真够讨厌的
Oh, really? I hate that.
也许这就是我这么在意的原因吧
It's probably why I'm so self-conscious about it.
能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
行啊 问什么都行
Yeah, sure. Anything
一个以前笑过我的女生
One of the girls who used to make fun of me,
叫玛吉·克罗宁
her name was Margie Cronin.
她叫过我大脚怪
She used to call me Sasquatch.
读书那会儿她对我很刻薄
She was so mean to me in school,
后来 我们好久都没有见过面
and afterward, we didn't see each other for a long time.
然后大概一年前吧
And then about a year ago,
我在布莱德利餐具部看到她了
I sa w in the flatware department at Bradley's.
她没了只手
And I saw that she'd lost a hand.
对此我很开心
And I was so happy about it.
我是个很糟糕的人吗
Does it make me a terrible person?
我觉得不是
I don't --I don't think so
因为我觉得自己会有那种感觉特别不好
Because I felt so awful about my feelings
我去忏悔奥尼尔神父说
And I went to confession and Father O'Neill said,
上帝不会同意的
" Well, God wouldn't approve of that."
也许今年圣诞节我该给她织一只手套
Maybe this Christmas I should make her a mitten.
也许吧
Uh, may be
还要附上一张漂亮的小卡片写上
With a pretty, little card that says,
你手的事我很抱歉
" I'm sorry for your hand."
我会选择搁置不提
I would just let that one lie.
什么声
What was that noise?
衣橱里应该是有人
I think someone's in the closet.
那是什么-防狼喷雾
- W-w-what's that? - It's Mace.
小心
Just be careful.
-草-搞什么
both : Fuck! - What the fuck?
好痛
Oh, it burns!
你怎么会有防狼喷雾
Why the fuck do you have Mace?
你们为什么会在我衣橱里
Why the fuck are you in my closet?
怎么你用这个来保护你的金枪鱼收藏吗
What, do you protect your tuna collection with that?
回答问题
Answer the question.
你为什么会有金枪鱼啊
Why do you have the fucking tuna?
你是害怕吃我们的饭菜吗什么情况
Are you scared to eat our food? What is it?
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
泰迪 泰迪 你在哪儿呢
- Teddy! Teddy, where are you?
我天
Oh, my God.
那个是大啊麻吗
Uh, is that mary-ja-wana?
靠
Oh, shit.
你们拿毒品做什么
What are you doing with drugs?
苏珊
Aunt Suze.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我们对你开家门
We opened our home to you.
让你住进了我们家
We let you stay here in our house
这样你就能去那个该死的学校了
so you could go to that goddamn school.
我知道 马蒂叔叔相信我我真的很抱歉
I know, Uncle Matty. And believe me, I am so sorry.
你就是这么报答我们的吗把毒品卖♥♥给我们儿子
And you pay us back by dealing drugs to our son?
我从没想过把约翰牵扯进来我保证
I never wanted John to get involved, I promise you.
我把毒品卖♥♥给了泰迪
I sold the pot to Ted.
我就不该让约翰试
I never should have let Johnny try it.
我没尽到
I have failed in my role as a --a --
小蟋蟀杰明尼的职责
a sort of Jiminy Cricket figure.
真不知道有什么可大惊小怪的
I don't know what the big deal is.
反正差不多一年后大♥麻♥就会合法
You know, weed's gonna be legal in like a year anyway.
这是诱导性毒品 新闻上说的
It's a gateway drug! They talk about it on the news!
那我们该怎么办
Well, what are we supposed to do?
从海♥洛♥因♥开始吸起
Start with heroin?
你们为什么要贩毒啊
Well, why in God's name are you dealing drugs at all?
我朋友 莎拉跟我 在她公♥寓♥里种这个
My friend, Sarah and I, we grow it in her apartment,
然后我俩用这笔钱来付学费
and we're using the money to help pay for tuition.
你就不能去麦当劳打工吗
Well, you --you can't work at Mc Donald's?
一年要付一万五呢 马蒂
It's 15k a year, Matty
我得把自己卖♥♥给麦当劳才赚的出来
I'd have to sell myself at Mc Donald's.
你可以称之为人柳堡
Oh, you could call it File t-O-Flesh.
有这东西吗
Is that something?
她甚至都不去工作了 而我们
She won't even work, and here we are
出于好心收留她在这里
putting her up out of the goodness of our hearts!
蛋卖♥♥身堡
Eg g Mc Fuckin', may be?
出于好心以及看在每个月的房♥租的份上
The goodness of your hearts and a monthly rent check.
四分之一上她
A Quarter To Pound Her?
我是不是该住嘴了 感觉你们并没有理我的意思
I --should I stop? I feel like there's no traction here.
马蒂
Matty?
你还收她房♥租了
You're charging her rent?
是啊
Yes, I am.
这是我的房♥子 我有权收租
This is my house. I got the right to charge rent.
但是马蒂女 她可是家人
But, Matty, she's family.
苏珊-她是我们侄女
- Susan. - She's our niece.
苏珊 你能闭嘴让我来处理吗
Susan, will you be quiet and let me handle this?
嘿 不许这么跟她说话
Hey, don't talk to her like that.
你说什么 福
Excuse me?
你老这样
You do this all the time.
不让她说话 贬低她
You silence her voice, you be little her,
打♥压♥她完全不尊重她
you cut her down, you treat her like shit.
我才没有
I do not.
我很爱我老婆她清楚这点
I love my fucking wife, and she knows it.
对不对苏珊
Don't you, Susan?
真不敢相信你会让她付房♥租
I can't believe you'd make her pay rent.
嘿嘿嘿 该指责的那个人不是我
Hey, hey, hey, I'm not the one in the hot seat here.
她是毒贩我要她今晚就搬离这里
She's a drug dealer, and I want her out of this house tonight
马蒂 拜托
Matty, please.
没得谈 今晚就走
End of discussion! Tonight!
剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表