剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表
There's a pair of jeans in there!
119 什么-照做就是
- What? - Just do it!
怎么 你就打算
What, you're just -- you're just not gonna
后半辈子都不跟我说话了吗
not gonna talk to me for the rest of your life, huh?
是吗
Is that it?
你是
Well, you'd -- you've --you've taken
修了闭口禅是吧跟和尚一样
a --taken a vow of silence, like a --like a monk, huh?
头发是也要剃了吗
You're gonna --you're gonna shave your head too?
剃啊
'Cause, well, go ahead
去剃吗然后你就
Go ahead, then you won't -- then you won't --
就不会把浴室下水道堵住了
then you won't clog the shower drain.
什么事
What do you guys want?
我想做个交易
I want to cut a deal.
什么说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
我给你讲个故事马蒂
Let me tell you a story, Matty.
当初我在好莱坞的时候
Back when I was in Hollywood,
差点就跟史泰龙一起拍了电影
I almost made a movie with Sly Stallone.
-扯淡-不是扯淡
- Bullshit. - No bullshit.
拍《洛奇》的那个史泰龙-没错
- " Rocky " Stallone? - Yep.
他带着个项目来找我我答应了
He came to me with a project and I said yes.
是关于一个宇航员警♥察♥
It was gonna be about this astronaut cop
和一只妙语连珠的熊的故事
and this wisecracking bear.
我演那只熊
I was the bear.
他们要去太空拯救圣诞节
And they gotta go to space to save Christmas,
但后来"挑战者"号♥爆♥炸♥了
but then the " Challenger " exploded
所以他们不得不放弃这个项目
so they had to scrap the project.
天真可惜
Oh, man, what a bummer.
就是说啊
I know, right?
那可是美国最需要
I mean, that's when America could have used
这类电影的时候
a movie like that the most!
不管怎样史泰龙觉得很抱歉
Anyway, Stallone felt really bad about it
所以他给了我这个
so he gave me this.
这什么啊
What is it?
洛奇的护嘴器
Rocky's mouth guard.
我去你开玩笑呢吧
Fuck you. You're kidding.
-没有-你整我呢
Nope. - You're shitting me.
没有
No shit.
慢着这是不是代表
Wait. Does that mean --
没错好莱坞星球的那个是假的
Yes, the one at Planet Hollywood is a fake
天
Holy -
我的天
holy shit!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Holy fucking shit!
现在 我会把这个无价之宝送给你
Now, I will give you this priceless item...
前提是你再给布莱尔一次机会
If you give Blaire another chance.
让她留下
- Huh? - Just let her stay.
让我想想
I don't know.
嘿不如戴上看看
Hey, why don't you put it on?
来吧
Go on.
这可是1976 年进过西尔维斯特·史泰龙嘴里的那个
That was in Sylvester Stallone's mouth in 1976.
看看在你嘴里的感觉
See how it feels in yours.
我感受到他了
I feel him.
我能感受到他在我嘴里
I--I--I feel him in my mouth.
你要坚持到底啊马蒂
You gotta go the distance, Matty.
洛奇是永远不会放弃
Rocky would never have given up
他兄弟的老婆的女儿的
on his brother's wife's daughter.
你也不该放弃-不该
And neither should you. - No.
意下如何
What do you say?
好吧-什么好吧
- OK. - OK, what?
她可以留下来
She can stay.
马蒂 你认真的
Oh, Matty, you mean it?
是去他的
Yeah, fuck it.
亲爱的 不收房♥租对吧
Oh, honey, and no rent?
-是-对吧
- Yeah, yeah. - Right?
-行-太感谢了
- Fine, fine. - Thank you so much.
这个我不摘了
I'm gonna sleep in it
干得漂亮泰迪
Nice job, Teddy.
我们做到了-是啊
We did it. - Yeah, we did.
我觉得你跟史泰龙
You know, I think you and Stallone
还是可以拍那部电影的
could still make that movie.
天不可能了 那完全就是垃圾
Oh, God. No way. It was total fucking garbage.
我不想让你觉得我疯了 但我真的认为
I don't wanna sound crazy, but I honestly think
是派拉蒙炸毁的航♥天♥飞机
Paramount blew up the space shuttle
这样他们就不用拍那部电影了
so they wouldn't have to make that movie.
天这么差劲吗
Jesus, that bad, huh?
就是这么差劲-靠
- It was that bad, yeah. - Shit.
我不知道该怎么谢谢你们俩
I don't know how to thank you guys.
我从没想过会是这样
I mean, never in a million years did I expect this
我都开始认为
You know, I was starting to think
我们谁都不可能打破本内特家族血脉的
it was impossible for any of us to break the curse
诅咒了 但你所做的
of the Bennett blood, but what you did,
给了我很多希望
it gives me a lot of hope
谢谢
Thank you.
我们只是想拨乱反正
Ah, we were just trying to make things right.
不是我认真的
No, no, no, no. I--I mean it, though.
你跟家族其他人不一样
You're not like the rest of the family.
你有机会的
You've got a shot.
我想起我爸 醉躺在破旧的沙发上
I think of my dad, drunk on his ratty couch,
看着《飞侠哥顿》之类的片子
watching " Flash Gordon " or some shit,
但你不会这样
but that's not gonna be you
你会有所作为的
You --you're gonna do something with your life.
你会出人头地的
You're gonna be somebody.
谢谢了布莱尔
Thanks, Blaire.
答应我
Just promise me this
别再碰毒品了好吗
No more drugs. Yeah?
以后不碰毒品了
No more drugs.
大♥麻♥除外
Besides pot.
Tax Credit SO DEC
剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表