剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表
帮助需要我的人
helping people who need me.
让他们开心就是让我开心
Making them happy is what makes me happy.
我得说实话 苏阿姨
I have to be honest, Aunt Sus.
我不明白这怎么就够了
I don't understand how that can be enough.
我是说 你知道你可以两者兼顾吧
I mean, you know you can do both.
我不想
I don't want to.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我不是故意大喊大叫的
I didn't mean to yell.
不 没关系
No, it's OK
你还好吗
Are you OK?
嗯 -我的天啊
Yeah. - Oh, my gosh.
马蒂 你一瘸一拐的
Oh, Matty, you're limping
我那该死的痛风真是要了我的命
Oh, my goddamn gout's killing me.
哦 不 你想让我看看吗
Oh, no. You want me to take a look?
不不不不 你不会想看到这个的
No, no, no, no. You don't want to see this.
我的大脚趾看起来像一只屏住呼吸的青蛙
My big toe looks like a frog holding his breath.
上次是像一根印第安玉米棒
Well, last time it was a cob of Indian corn.
所以情况一定在好转
So it must be getting better.
痛死我了还好呢
Yeah, well, it hurts like a shithouse.
马蒂 我们上楼去卧室吧
Matty, why don't we go upstairs to the bedroom,
我看看你的脚趾 好吗
and you can show me your toe, OK?
好吧
AlI right.
哦 好多台阶
Oh, so many steps.
我知道
I know.
我只是想公开声明
I just want to go on the record
我不赞成这种对你们的纵容
that I don't approve of this kind of enabling
如果说这周发生的事情教会了我们什么
Well, if this week has taught us anything,
那就是最重要的是获得布莱尔的认可
it's that what matters most is Blaire's approval.
哈 搞笑
Ha, hilarious.
去你的 -对 整一口
Fuck you. Yeah, smoke up.
你知道 苏珊阿姨那一代的女人
It just bums me out, you know,
只拥有一点点的东西就满足
that the women of Aunt Susan's generation
这让我很生气
can be happy with so little.
嗯 我知道你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我也不喜欢那些女人
I don't like those women either.
他们需要像我们一样有更大的野心
They need to have more ambition like us.
但你明白我的意思 对吧
But you get what I'm saying, right?
我是说 人们就这么欺负她
I mean, people just walk all over her.
她只是继续陪笑脸 还要继续
And she just smiles and keeps on like vacuuming
打扫卫生
the fucking floor.
我是说 她都让你滚蛋了
I mean, she kind of told you to fuck off.
是啊 我想这任务完成了 对吧
Yeah, I guess mission accomplished, huh?
我们三个嗑药这事儿
This is going to be a thing, isn't it,
要形成习惯了对吧
the three of us getting high?
嗯 确实是 -好好享受你的新生活
Yeah, it sure is. Yeah, enjoy your new life.
妈的
Fuck.
还记得我做心理医生的时候吗
Remember when I was a therapist?
剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表