剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表
我管医生说什么 我管他说什么
I don't care what the doctor says.
我就是不做
I'm not doing it.
你要再说一次 我就出去住旅馆
If you ask me one more time, I'm going to stay at a motel.
马蒂 为什么你这么抗拒做结肠镜检查
Matty, why are you so resistant to a colonoscopy?
不是吧 你也来叨叨我
Oh Christ, not you too.
我知道 检查结果或许
Look, I know it's scary to think about
很可怕 但是早发现
what they might find, but early detection is- -
你觉得我是害怕得癌吗
You think I'm worried about cancer?
得了癌症就不用缴税了
You get cancer, you don't have to pay taxes.
不是这样的吧
I don't think that's true.
要是自♥由♥党掌权就是这样的了
Not if liberals have their way.
我就是想说 赶紧得癌去吧
All I'm saying is, get your cancer now.
别瞎扯了 和我说实话
Look, cut the shit and just tell me the truth.
为什么不去做结肠镜检查
Why won't you get the colonoscopy?
麻醉以后 我就控制不了自己了
When they put you under, you're not in control.
对吧
AlI right?
可能会说些胡话 事后还完全想不起来
You can say some shit and not even remember it.
我不想乱说话
I don't want to say stuff.
老天爷
Jesus.
还有你不敢说的话
There's things you're not saying?
我就是有些秘密不想被别人知道
I just- I don't want anybody to find out my secrets.
C 什么秘密
What secrets?
我有秘密
I got secrets.
好好好 就算医生知道了
OK, well, what the fuck do you care
又有什么关系呢
what some doctor thinks of them?
医生可八卦了 这地方又不大
Doctors talk. This is a small town.
我不想毁了我的声誉
I don't want to ruin my reputation.
你都已经上了唐恩都乐甜甜圈的黑名单了
You're banned from Dunkin' Donuts.
听我的 你一定得做这个检查 好吗
Listen to me. You got to do this. OK?
结肠癌发现得晚 你就没命了
You catch colon cancer too late, you're dead.
留下约翰和苏珊孤儿寡母的
You'd be leaving John and Suze on their own.
这真的是你想要的吗
You really want to do that?
好吧 我去做
AlI right. I'll go in there.
很好
Great.
但你得和我一起去
But you got to go with me.
陪你去做结肠镜检查 -对
To your colonoscopy? - Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为我被他们迷晕后
Because when they drug me up,
要是提到了越南
if I start saying anything about Vietnam,
你得赶紧发出声音
you got to make a lot of noise.
为什么 你在越南怎么了
Why? What happened in Viet- -
啦啦啦啦啦啦 就像这样
La, la, la, la, la, la, la! Like that.
懂了吗
You got it? - Mm- mm.
你没懂 来练习一下
No, you don't. Let's practice.
这是我 这是医生
It's me. Here's the doctor.
嗨医生 在越南有一次
Hey Doc, this one time in Vietnam- -
对 该你了
right, that's you.
啦啦啦啦
La, la, la, la
不 再大声一点 快一点
No, you got to be louder and faster.
来 再试一次 在越南有一次 医生
Come on. Again. One time in Vietnam, Doc-
啦啦啦啦 -继续
La, la, la, la, la. Keep going.
在越南有一次
One time in Vietnam
再大声一点
Louder.
在越南有一次 继续
One time in Vietnam. Keep going.
继续 -我特么在继续啊
Keep going. I'm fucking trying.
在越南有一次
There was this one time in Vietnam.
继续
Keep going.
我马上就要说出我的秘密了
I'm about to spill my secrets!
你俩干什么呢
What is going on in here?
我会去做结肠镜检查的
I'll get the colonoscopy.
真的吗
You will?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我开心得像是过圣诞节
Oh, I feel like it's Christmas.
我就是想让你们一家知道 从现在开始
I just want this family to know that from here on out,
我要敞开了喝了
I'm going for full- on alcoholism.
嘿 我是不是疯了
Hey, am I crazy?
我有点想给克莱夫打给电♥话♥ 告诉他考得很棒
I kind of want to call Clive and tell him he did good.
是吧 我也是
I know. Me too.
很明显 他为了这次考试用功复习了
I mean, he obviously studied so hard for that test.
对 他得知道 他爸为他骄傲
Yeah, he should know his dad's proud of him.
对
Yeah.
但是 但是 难道我们想让他觉得
But, but, but, do we want to send the message
我们在乎的只是成绩吗
that all we care about is grades?
但如果我们不告诉他我们的期望
Well, I mean, he can't live up to our expectations
他也无法达到呀
if we don't set any.
对 但我希望他为自己努力 而不是为了我们
Yeah, but I want him to do well for him, not for us.
给他打个电♥话♥吧 -好
Let's just call him. OK.
你好
Hello?
嗨克莱夫 是你♥爸♥
Hey Clive. It's your dad.
爸爸 你知道吗
Dad. Hey, guess what?
我考得巨好
I totally aced that test.
拿了个C+
I got a C+.
厉害了
Well, how about that?
你真棒 小冠军
Good for you, champ.
太好了
That's great.
虽然不算巨好吧 不过也真不错
That's not really ace, but wow, good job.
我知道你挺忙的
Hey, I know you're busy and all,
但这周六是我生日
but my birthday's coming up on Saturday
我想知道 我能见见你吗
and I was wondering if maybe I could see you.
这个嘛 抱歉了儿子 我有工作
Ah, yeah, sorry pal, I got a work thing.
我就想和你见一面
I just wish I could meet you just once.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me too.
但这次的任务很重要
But it's an important mission.
我们在溜冰场下面发现了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥大本营
We found a terrorist base under the roller rink,
要卧底成毒贩混进去
so we're going undercover as coke dealers.
要是在过程中找到了爱情 那就发展一下
And if we find love along the way, we'll take it.
要不明年吧 好吗
But hey, maybe next year, huh?
好的
Yeah, sure.
考得真棒
And great job on that test.
好了 之后再聊吧
AlI right, I'll talk to you later.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
又让他失望了 我觉得很不好受
Man, I feel really bad letting him down again.
对 我们得补偿他一下
Yeah, we got to make it up to him.
你知道吗
You know what?
他爸应该给他送一份超棒的礼物
His dad needs to send him a really great birthday gift.
这个怎么样
Oh, what about this?
世嘉超级游戏机
Sega Genesis.
我觉得不太好诶 -为什么
Yeah, I don't know. Why not?
我担心他会成天待在屋里打游戏
I'mjust worried he's going to spend all day in his room
都不出门玩了
instead of playing outside.
棒球手套如何
What about a baseball glove?
他不喜欢运动
He doesn't like playing sports.
那我们可以鼓励他去运动嘛
Well, that doesn't mean we shouldn't encourage it.
棒球是你的梦想 不是他的
Baseball's your dream, not his.
我勒个老天爷 -这是他的17岁生日
Oh, my fucking God. - Look, it's his 17th birthday.
他马上就要成年了
He'll be an adult soon.
没有几次送礼物的机会了
We don't have many of these left.
我就是觉得你太惯着他了
I just feel like you're always trying to spoil him.
你不能用钱买♥♥他的爱
You know, you can't buy his affections.
我没有想用钱买♥♥ -你有
I am not trying to buy his Yes, you are.
你就是想用钱买♥♥他的爱
You're trying to buy his affections
因为你从来不在家 -你对他太严格了
because you're never at home. - You're too strict with him.
你一直都是这样
You always have been.
总得有人唱黑脸吧
Well, somebody has to be the bad cop.
老实说 你老让我当坏人
And frankly, I feel like it's shitty of you
太可恶了 -行吧
to always dump that on me. You know what?
这些破事都无所谓了
None of this shit matters anyway,
因为我们只有20刀 -哦对 你说得对
because we only got 20 bucks. - Oh yeah, you're right.
我们怎么办呢
What are we going to do?
男装在哪里
Where's the menswear?
剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表