剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表
当时我的排在都隆桥
My platoon was camped in the jungle
以南大约两公里的丛林里扎营
about two clicks south of the Do Lung Bridge.
我们的军犬斯考特和我们在一起
Our dog Scout was with us.
嚼着残羹剩饭
Chewing on some dinner scraps.
我和我的朋友唐尼正要开始值夜时
My buddy Donny and I were about to start the night watch
我们注意到 斯考特勃起了
when we noticed...Scout had an erection.
毕竟那时候的你很帅啊
Well, you were very handsome back then.
让我说出来吧 苏珊
Just let me do this, Susan.
我们等着它自己软掉 但它没有
We waited for it to go away on its own, but it didn't.
它显然被卡住了
It was obviously stuck.
这对狗来说可能很危险
Now, that could be dangerous for a dog,
尤其是在丛林里 容易被感染
especially in the jungle it gets infected.
他可能会死的
He could have died.
我们身边又没有医生 我必须做点什么
We didn't have a medic with us. I had to do something.
我试着把它慢慢塞回去
I tried to ease it back in,
但它还是弹了出来
but it popped out.
所以我又试了一次
So I tried again.
这可不妙
No good
时间不多了
Time was running out.
我跟你说 那条狗嗅出的地雷
Let me tell you, that dog had sniffed out
多得我都数不清了
more landmines than I could count.
他救过我们所有人的命 所以我必须继续努力
He had saved all of our lives so I had to keep trying.
一切就是这样发生的
And that's when it happened.
他发出了像狗叫一样的声音 但更快乐
He made a noise like a bark, but happier.
然后他又回去吃东西了
Then he went back to his food.
直到战争结束后
Donny and I didn't make eye contact
唐尼和我都没有对过眼
for the rest of the war.
看在上帝的份上 你们快说点什么
For God's sake, somebody say something.
你们这些士兵付出了太多
You soldiers gave so much.
我觉得你做得对
I- I think you did the right thing.
很英勇
Very heroic.
是的
Yeah.
干得好 爸爸
Great job, Dad.
你当时这么做了 所以我现在不需要这么做
You did it there so we didn't have to do it here.
退后 士兵
Stand down, soldier.
好 测试 测试 一 二 三
AlI right, testing, testing, one, two, three
是的 我能听到 哦 太棒了
Yeah, I can hear you. Oh, that's neat.
是啊 我买♥♥通了学校的一个技术人员
Yeah, I paid off a techie at school.
记得把另一个戴着
Just remember to keep the other one on
这样我们就能听到你和克莱夫的声音了
so we can hear you and Clive.
好的 我们会告诉你
OK, so we're going to be feeding you
在我们进行的过程中该说什么如果有什么
what to say as we go along, and if there's- -
好 好
Right, right.
如果你不给我具体台词的话
If you could not give me specific line readings,
那就太好了 -什么
that would be great. What?
对 你知道 告诉我你想要表达什么
Yeah, just, you know, tell me what you want to communicate
然后我会以演员的身份诠释出来
and then I will interpret it as an actor.
你知道 我本来想给剧组买♥♥个咖啡推车的
You know, I was going to get a coffee cart for the set,
但现在算了吧
but now forget it.
好 告诉我
Oh, tell me something.
我从哪里过来 -哈
Where am I coming from? - Huh?
就在我见到克莱夫之前 我在哪
Like just before I meet Clive, where was I?
你不就在这儿跟我们说话的吗
You were right fucking here talking to us.
不不不不 不是说我
No, no, no. No, not me.
这个角色 角色在哪里
The character. Where was the character?
这会影响到我的表演
It'll affect how I play the scene.
他在百老汇演《彼平正传》
He was playing Pippin on Broadway.
不不
No, no.
他在家 为妻子流产而悲伤
He was at home, grieving over his wife's miscarriage.
服了你了 -噢 对
Oh, Jesus Christ. Oh, yeah.
我喜欢 你好厉害
Oh, I like that. You're good.
你应该进这行啊
You should get into the business
你有病吧 -什么
The fuck is wrong with you? - What?
我们先试一下这样的 然后按你的方式来
We'll get one like this and then we'll try it your way.
好吧 我的妈啊
AlI right? Jesus fucking Christ.
嗯 以防有人也需要喝一杯
Yeah, in case anyone else needs a drink too
你到底在说什么 德里克
What the hell are you talking about, Derek?
克莱夫
Clive?
爸爸
Dad?
是你吗
Is that you?
是我 儿子
It's me, son.
我回来了
I've returned.
爸爸 我不敢相信真的是你
Oh, Dad, I can't believe it's really you.
好的 很 现在告诉他你不能留下来
OK, that's good. Now tell him you can't stay.
你在洛杉矶有一项重要任务
You've got an important mission back in LA
马里布有个狙击手
There's a sniper trying to take out
想干掉世界顶级冲浪手
the world's top surfers in Malibu.
我不能待太久
I can't stay long.
我和我的妻子经历了一场个人悲剧
My wife and I have suffered a personal tragedy
她需要我回家陪她
and she needs me at home.
看到了吗 效果很棒 -闭嘴
See? It plays great. Shut up.
我有个继母吗
I have a stepmom?
她叫什么名字 -凯瑟琳
What's her name? Catherine.
她是一个守寡的农场主 她雇我在
She's a widowed farm owner and she's hired me
她的庄园里做农工
as a farmhand at her estate.
那是 -他是
Is that- - Is he
那是《彼平正传》的内容吗 -他在演《彼平正传》
Is that"Pippin? - He's doing Pippin. "
他在说《彼平正传》里的词吗 -他在说《彼平正传》里的词
Is he fucking doing "Pippin? - He's fucking doing"Pippin. "
真的服了 别演《彼平正传》啊
God damn it, no"Pippin! "
但我以为你是一个地下战士
But I thought you were a soldier of fortune.
你搞砸了 你个混♥蛋♥
You're blowing this, you motherfucker.
♪坐在地板上聊天到天亮♪
♪Sitting on the floor and talking till dawn♪
♪蜡烛 交心♪
♪Candles and confidences♪
克莱夫会把他揍得屁滚尿流的
Clive's going to beat the shit out of him.
♪交换旧信仰 哼唱老歌♥♪
♪Trading old beliefs and humming old songs♪
克莱夫 -妈
Clive. - Mom.
该死 -我的天啊
Oh, shit. Oh, my God.
这是怎么了 这都是啥啊
What's going on? What is all this?
妈妈 你在这里做什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
杰夫·德里斯科尔的妈妈告诉我
Jeff Driscoll's mother told me you're having
你在公园里开派对
a party out here in the park.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
操操操操操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
妈妈 看
Mom, look.
爸爸在这里
Dad's here.
中止行动 中止行动 快离开那里
Abort, abort, get the fuck out of there
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那不是你♥爸♥爸
That's not your dad.
说那不是你妈妈
Say that's not your mother.
我不喜欢给其他演员提意见
I hate giving other actors notes,
但我觉得你来的太匆忙了
but Ifeel like you've come in so hot,
你没有给自己任何周♥旋♥的余地
you're not giving yourself anywhere to go.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
好了 这样我没法工作
OK. I can't work like this.
让我猜猜 她是制片人的女朋友
Let me guess, she's the producer's girlfriend.
扯淡 -等等 妈 我马上回来
Bullshit. - Hang on, Mom, I'll be back.
我给她的这个建议不挺好吗
That was a good note I gave her too.
嗨 -我太过分了
Hey. I'm in way over the top.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
你不是真的我爸爸吗 -不是
Are you not really my dad? No.
有两个人付钱让我来这里扮演你父亲
These two guys paid me to come here and play your father.
但是我告诉你啊
But let me tell you something.
这是我参与过的最劣质
This is the most shoddy, disorganized production
最混乱的影视制♥作♥
I have ever been a part of.
约翰·鲁宾斯坦绝对不会容忍♥这种行为
John Rubinstein would never stand for this,
我也不会
and neither will I.
我嘞个操
Oh, fucking cock fuck.
你这是在开什么国际玩笑吗
Is this some kind of fucking joke?
天呐 等等 等等 等一下 等一下
Oh God, wait, wait. Hang on, hang on.
克莱夫 克莱夫 听我说 好吗
Clive, Clive, just listen. OK?
剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表