剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表
你一直很伤心 为什么
You've been all sad, Why?
因为你的泰迪熊不见了吗
Because your teddy bear is gone?
生活不是这样的
That's not how you do life.
你要抓住每一个机会
You got to grab every chance you can
去创造你自己的幸福
to make your own happiness.
为什么浴缸水是黑色的
Why is the water black?
及时行乐 约翰尼 及时行乐
Carpe diem, Johnny, carpe diem.
当你看到一个机会可以让你开心 抓住它
When you see a chance to turn your day around, grab it!
好吧
AlI right
现在 我要去远足了
Now, I'm going to take a hike.
如果你需要我
Hey, you ever need me,
就把我的名字刻在胳膊上(以示深切的爱意)
you scratch my name into your arm.
然后你就会出现吗
And you'll show up?
我不知道
I don't know.
从来没试过
Never tried it.
嗨 马蒂
Hi, Matty.
你想要什么
What do you want?
听着 克莱门汀啄了你一口
Hey, listen, I felt really bad about Clementine
我真的很抱歉
giving you that bite.
我想补偿你
And I wanted to make it up to you.
鸡蛋吗
Eggs?
鸵鸟蛋
Ostrich eggs.
每只大约有24个鸡蛋大
Each one is about 24 chicken eggs.
我该拿这些东西怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do with these?
我又不认识24个人
I don't know 24 people.
及时行乐 约翰尼 及时行乐
Carpe diem, Johnny, carpe diem.
当你看到一个机会可以让你开心 抓住它
When you see a chance to turn your day around, grab it.
你知道什么很棒吗
You know what's great?
打蛋
Crack.
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 你这机器人服装不错啊
Hey, nice robot costume.
这些是你♥爸♥爸被扫地出门搬家用的箱子吗
Those the boxes your dad used to move out?
嘿 你又是谁 傻蛋骑士吗
Hey, who are you? The Dork Knight?
我是蝙蝠侠
I'm Batman!
搞什么啊
Ow! What the fuck?
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
嘿 你扮的是谁
Hey, hey, who are you supposed to be?
奥♥运♥会花样滑冰选手斯科特·汉密尔顿
Olympic figure skater Scott Hamilton.
算了 我不砸你也会有一堆人收拾你的
Oh, man, you're going to have enough trouble.
你走吧
Keep moving.
嘿 外星人
Oh, hey, ET!
尝尝这个 你这坨巧克力味的屎
Take this, you Reese's piece of shit.
哦 糟了
Oh, crap.
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们一直都是这么对别人的吗
Is this what we've been doing to people?
我们错了 约翰尼
We were wrong, Johnny.
我们错了
We were wrong!
听着 伙计 我很抱歉
Hey, listen, man, I'm really sorry I
没能及时赶回来
didn't get back in time.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我觉得这样对大家都好
I think it was for the best.
我也是
Me too.
我是说 能意识到我自己也可以玩得开心
I mean, it was kind of nice to see if I could
是件好事
actually have fun on my own.
这听起来很健康 像是成长了
That sounds healthy, like growth.
是啊 感觉像是成长了
Yeah, it felt like growth.
你成长了
You grew.
今晚你成长了
You grew tonight.
真的
I really did.
你今晚过得怎么样
So how was your night?
我差点被一个教授强♥奸♥
I was almost raped by a professor.
但现在我有了一辆电瓶车 所以没事了
But now I got a moped, so it's fine.
好吧 既然我们确定我们
Well, now that we know for sure
可以独♥立♥存在 以后就别再这么做了
that we can exist on our own, let's never do it again.
噢 才不行 我差点死在外面
Oh, fuck no. I was dying out there.
你想嗑药吗 -当然
Do you want to get high? - Absolutely.
等等 不 时候未到
Wait. No, not yet.
今晚我还有一件事要做
There's one more thing I got to do tonight.
救我 -天呐
Help me. - Oh, my God!
天呐
Jesus Christ!
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
吓到你了 混♥蛋♥
Got you, motherfucker.
该死
Oh, damn.
你知道吗 布莱尔
You know, Blaire, there
其实有些事我
actually is something I- -
我是来告诉你的
I came here to tell you.
好的
OK.
我和约翰尼一直觉得你是个扫兴鬼
You know, me and Johnny always think you're like,
但今晚挺有意思的
this buzzkill, but tonight was kind of fun.
你真是挺有趣的
You're kind of fucking fun.
我得承认 我
Well, I got to admit, I- -
我也挺开心的
I kind of had fun too.
我是说 虽然拖车花了我80块
I mean, the towing cost me$80, and I still
我还没车了 但不管怎样
don't have a fucking car, but for what it's worth,
我真的很感激你想为我着想
I really do appreciate you trying to look out for me,
即使你想错了
even if you were wrong.
对了 我有东西要给你
Oh, by the way, I got something for you.
这是给你的
This is for you.
麦当劳的苹果派吗
A McDonald's apple pie?
对
Yeah, yeah.
我想留着的 不过给你吧
I was saving it, but it's all yours.
已经在冰箱里放了两个月了
I've had it in the freezer for two months,
现在应该不烫了
so it's probably cooled off by now.
天啊 -草 草
Oh, my God. - Oh, shit, oh, shit.
拿条毛巾来 找点东西盖住它
Get a towel. Get something to cover it.
拿条湿毛巾 -我在拿
Get a wet towel. - I am.
天啊 我们要失去这该死的房♥子了
Oh, my God, We're gonna lose the fucking house!
我们都要死了
We're all going to diel
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
嘿 我是卡罗尔的儿子
Hey, I'm Carol's son.
我刚从派对回来
I just got home from a party.
我妈妈让我来这里和一个
My mom told me to come here and hang out
叫约翰的人一起玩
with somebody named John.
等等 你才是卡罗尔的儿子
Wait, you're Carol's son?
剧集 | 泰迪熊(2024) | 导航列表