剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
还有 我们的感情依然没变
And that... that we were still good.
现在我有一件事可以让我不想我们的窘境
Now that I have something to take my mind off our situation
并且同时还能把我俩联♥系♥在一起
and connect me to you at the same time,
是的 我们的感情更好了
yeah, we're better than good.
好了 你能帮我转一下唐娜的分机吗
All right, can you do me a favor and transfer me to Donna?
当然 我能问下为什么吗
Of course. Can I ask why?
我只能打一个电♥话♥
I only get one phone call,
而我非常确定你这个想象我们一起
and I'm pretty sure she had something to do
工作的点子她有一份功劳
with the idea of you imagining us working together,
所以我想谢谢她
so I just want to thank her.
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
喂
Hello?
唐娜 迈克在线上
Donna, I have Mike on the phone.
接过来
Put him through.
-喂 -唐娜
- Hello? - Donna.
如果哈维在公♥司♥ 帮我个忙
If Harvey's there, do me a favor--
小点声 别告诉他是我打过来的
keep your voice down, and don't tell him it's me.
迈克 怎么了
Mike, what's going on?
我不会接受那份协议的 唐娜
I'm not taking the deal, Donna.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
什么没那么简单 哈维说如果你
What's not simple about it? Harvey said that if you--
我不在乎哈维是怎么说的
I don't care what Harvey said.
因为他没告诉你们的是
Because what he didn't say
如果我按他的吩咐做了而被人发现了的话
is that if I do what he wants and someone finds out,
那我可能永远也回不到瑞秋身边了
then I may never get back to Rachel at all.
哈维是绝对不会让他们发现的
Harvey would never let them find out--
唐娜 听着 我打电♥话♥给你
Donna, look, I called you
是因为我不想和他争论这件事
so that I didn't want to have this argument with him.
我时间不多了
Now, I don't have much time.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you gonna do this for me or not?
我会和他说的
I'll tell him.
那么我还需要你帮我跟他说点别的
Then I also need you to tell him something else for me.
如果他要跑过来试图改变我的想法
If he comes here to try to change my mind,
我是不会见他的
I'm not gonna see him.
你介意告诉我到底是谁说你可以在不知会
You mind telling me who the hell said
我们的情况下抛售南森·巴恩斯的股票的吗
you can dump Nathan Burns' stock without talking to us?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
南森·巴恩斯是谁
Who's Nathan Burns?
外达因能源公♥司♥的首席执行官
CEO of Exodyne.
那位南森·巴恩斯啊
Oh, that Nathan Burns.
那样的话 我要说我可以抛售那些股票
In that case, I said I could sell that stock
因为它们归我所有
because I own it.
就是这个 这个 还有这个都归我所有一样
Just like I own this one and this one and this one.
瞧瞧 我的纽宝客投资股价
Look at that, my Neubacher Capital position's
正在暴涨了
going through the roof.
你心知肚明 你跟哈维之间不是这样约定的
That's not the deal you made with Harvey and you know it.
这就是复杂又庞大的华尔街生活
Welcome to the big, bad world of Wall Street.
你是有事要谈 还是我可以继续工作了
Now, do you want something or can I get back to work?
我有事要谈
I want something.
你要解除那笔交易并买♥♥回那些股份
You're going to unwind that sale and buy those shares back.
溢价发行 想都别想
At a premium? Not gonna happen.
我是你的房♥东
I'm your landlord.
然而你之所以出于无奈把办公室租给我
And the fact you had to lease to me
就是因为你们没什么生意
means you don't have much of an operation.
听我说 你这个蠢货
You listen to me, you little pissant.
你根本不知道自己在跟谁打交道
You don't know who you're messing with.
那为何不让我自己来了解
Then why don't I find out?
通过晚餐来了解
Over dinner?
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
你把让我跟你共进晚餐
You want me to have dinner with you
作为你退出交易的条件
in exchange for backing off that trade?
我认为只有你想跟我共进晚餐
I think of it as you get to have dinner with me
我才会考虑是否会退出交易
and I choose to back off that trade
因为我很厉害
'cause I am a standup guy.
有些话要跟你说清楚 斯图
Well, let me let you in on a little something there, Stu.
我不会和要挟我的人共进晚餐
I don't share dinner staring down the barrel of a shotgun.
所以你还是先退出交易再来约我吃饭吧
So why don't you unwind that trade and then ask me out?
然后我们就会知道
And then we'll see if you're as charming
你究竟是否像你说得那样魅力十足
as you like to think you are.
我很有魅力
You know what? I am charming.
但我不是个傻子
But I'm not an idiot.
不让我尝到甜头
And I'm not unwinding my trade
我是不会退出交易的
without getting something in return.
哈维 我有事要跟你谈
Harvey, I need to talk to you about something
但这事会让你很反感
and you're not going to like it.
关于什么
About what?
我刚才跟迈克通了电♥话♥
That was Mike on the phone before.
那你怎么没叫我
Why didn't you get me?
他不打算接受交易了 哈维
He's not taking the deal, Harvey.
他敢
The hell he isn't.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去他监狱
To that prison.
哈维 他之所以把电♥话♥打给了我而不是你
Harvey, the reason he called me and not you
就是因为他知道你不会同意他拒绝交易的
is because he knew you wouldn't take no for an answer.
我的确不同意
And I'm not going to.
因此他跟我说 如果你去监狱
Which is why he said if you show up there,
他是不会走出牢房♥见你的
he's not gonna leave his cell.
那就把瑞秋叫来
Then get me Rachel.
不 哈维 你不能告诉她
No, no, Harvey, you cannot tell her.
为什么不能
Like hell I can't.
她是唯一能说服他的人
She's the only one who can convince him.
如果你告诉她 迈克不接受
If you tell her that Mike's not taking a deal
能让他出狱的交易
that can get him out,
她会因此崩溃的
it'll tear her apart.
但如果我不告诉她
And if I don't tell her,
他就还要多坐两年牢
he's gonna be in there for two more years.
这难道是她想要的结果吗
Is that what she wants?
那是他们之间的事
That's between them.
因此我才想告诉她
That's why I want to tell her.
她就会做出权衡
She'll make it between them.
哈维
Harvey.
真可恶 他只是跟这家伙下过盘棋
God damn it, he plays checkers with this guy
就觉得自己的命是人家给的了
and thinks he owes him his life.
不 你明知道这么说对他很不公平
No, that's not fair and you know it,
要不是迈克忠心耿耿 现在坐牢的就是你了
because Mike's loyalty is the reason you're not in prison.
这才是让我最痛不欲生的 唐娜
That's what's killing me, Donna,
你不明白吗
don't you understand?
他去替我坐牢
He's in there instead of me
还要面对一个被我弄进监狱的人
with a guy I put away,
因此当他有机会能出狱时
and I can't just sit here doing nothing
我不能在一旁坐视不管
when he has a chance to get out.
所以你才得想个别的办法出来
Which is why you have to think of something else.
因为一旦你把这事告诉瑞秋
Because if you tell Rachel about this,
那么迈克出狱后的生活...
the life that's waiting for Mike when he gets out...
就不会那么美好了
it isn't going to be there.
哈维 居然这么快又见面了
Harvey. I'm surprised to see you here so soon.
我没想到你这么快就说服了他
I didn't think you'd turn him this fast.
我需要更多的时间
I need more time.
我想你还是没明白我的意思
I don't think you understand.
我正顶着被派去调查其他案件的压力
I'm being pressured to move to another investigation.
给你24小时让他改变主意不然一切免谈
You've got 24 hours to change his mind or this thing is done.
那我需要你帮我办件事
Then I need you to do something for me.
我现在就是在帮你办事
I am doing something for you.
我在想办法让迈克出狱
I'm getting Mike out of prison.
你要帮我办点别的事
Well, you need to do something else for me
否则这事成不了
or that's never gonna happen.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
我想让你去跟他谈
I need you to get into a room with him
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表