剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
keep Carly Donahue's business all by myself?
路易 你是管理合伙人
Because, Louis, you're co-managing partner
而且你还是个厉害的律师
and you're one hell of a lawyer.
你不明白 是不是
Oh, you just don't get it, do you?
这个女人想知道自己对我们律所很重要
This woman wants to know that she's special to this firm.
如果只有我一个人去
If I walk in there by myself,
她会一边嘲笑我一边走出会议室
she's gonna laugh me out of the room.
那你为什么不把这话跟哈维说
Then why didn't you tell that to Harvey?
因为我知道迈克对他的重要性
Because I know how important Mike is to him
我也不想让他失望
and I didn't want to let him down.
-那就别让他失望 -这不是
- Then don't. - That is not--
路易 不只有这一个办法
Louis, if this woman needs to know she's special to us,
能让这个女人知道她对我们的重要性
there's more than one wayto do it
哈维并不是你唯一的选择
and Harvey's not the only one you can bring.
唐娜 你的想法很好 但是会议在明天
Donna, that's great. But this meeting is tomorrow
可我还不了解这些新律师同事
and I don't even know these new associates yet.
你了解的 你了解卡特里娜
Yes, you do. You know Katrina,
她不仅仅是新同事 她还是初级合伙人
who's not just a new associate, she's a Junior Partner
你也了解瑞秋 她和四年律师一样优秀
and you know Rachel, who's as good as a fourth-year.
你到那里显示出这样的力量
You go there with a show of force like that,
相信我 这个女人会折服的
trust me, this woman is gonna be blown away.
好的 唐娜 就显示力量这个方法了
Okay, Donna. Show of force it is.
天啊 奥蒂斯·雷丁的第一张唱片
Holy shit, Otis Redding's first album?
你确定哈维不介意我拿出来吗
You sure Harvey won't mind if I take it out?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
他不会介意的 他说如果收藏不是供大家看的
No, he says if that collection's not for everyone,
那收藏还有什么意义呢
then what's the point of even having it here?
-听起来像个很棒的人 -最棒的
- Sounds like a great guy. - The best.
甘地在这 哈维在这
Ghandi. Harvey.
-你认真的吗 -向上帝发誓
- You serious? - Hand to God.
他简直就是个圣人
Man's practically a saint.
-发生什么了 -奥利佛 这是哈维·斯佩克特
- What's going on? - Oliver, Harvey Specter.
哈维·斯佩克特 这是奥利佛
Harvey Specter, Oliver.
见到你很高兴 奥利佛
Nice to meet you, Oliver.
要我给你倒一杯吗
Would you like me to pour you a drink?
-真的吗 -当然不是
- Would you? - No, I wouldn't.
现在把那唱片放下 然后滚出我的办公室
Now put that down, get out of my office
如果我再抓到你碰我的任何东西
and if I ever catch you touching one of my things again,
-我就把它塞到你屁♥股♥里 -他认真的吗
- I'll shove it up your ass. - Is he serious?
屁♥股♥那部分不是认真的
Oh, not about the ass part,
但是如果是我 我会把它放回去的
but I'd put it back.
你玩我
You set me up.
欢迎来到皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所
Welcome to Pearson Specter Litt.
你享受这么玩吗
You enjoy that?
-还不错吧 -很好
- Yeah, it felt okay. - Good.
现在 你为什么不去确保
Now why don't you go make sure
每个人都知道他们在做什么呢
everyone knows exactly what they're doing
现在已经晚上9点了 时间不等人
It's 9 p.m., the clock's ticking
我们得把这件事搞定
and we gotta get this thing done.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我想一想怎么和
I'm gonna figure out what we're going
当极速数据处理公♥司♥的那混♥蛋♥
to say to that Velocity son of a bitch
明天走进来求着签和解协议时 我们应该怎么说
when he walks in here tomorrow begging for a settlement.
你知道这是要干什么吗
Do you have any idea what this is about?
格蕾琴说路易要分配给我们一些特殊的任务
Gretchen said that Louis had some special assignment for us.
我只知道我收到了一条关于那不勒斯冰激凌的
All I know is I got a rambling voicemail
含糊不清的语♥音♥留言
about Neapolitan ice cream.
那不勒斯冰激凌
Neapolitan ice cream?
是的 巧克力 香草和草莓的完美混合
Yes. Chocolate and vanilla melded beautifully with strawberry.
就像我们将要为卡莉·唐纳休做的一样
Just like we're about to do for Carly Donahue.
路易 你刚刚是把我叫做巧克力吗
Louis, did you just call me chocolate?
我为什么那样做 你是我的白天鹅
Why would I do that? You're my white swan,
卡特里娜是我的黑天鹅 有那么难明白吗
Katrina's my black swan. The math ain't that hard.
盒子里是什么 路易
What's with the boxes, Louis?
这是律所为时尚定制公♥司♥做过的一切
This is everything the firm has ever done for Couture Apparel.
你要带我们去年会
You're taking us to your annual meeting?
我不仅仅是带你们
I'm not just taking you.
-我们要一起做这件事 -好的 路易
- We're running it together. - Okay, Louis--
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
一个初级合伙人和一个法学院三年级的学生到底
How the hell are a Junior Partner and a third-year law student
是如何填进杰西卡的13号♥鞋呢
supposed to fill Jessica's size 13s?
答案是 你们不能
Well the answer is: you can't.
-没人可以 -那我们为什么来这
- No one can. - Then why are we here?
因为以前我们常常用等级来迷住卡莉
Because we used to dazzle Carly with rank.
今年 我们准备用事实说话
This year, we're gonna dazzle her with substance.
让她知道我们比其他人更了解她的生意
By knowing her business better than anyone else.
我来搞定生意
I'll take care of the business.
你俩要做的是为她量身定制个
What you two are gonna do is personally tailor
幻灯片展示
the presentation to her.
截至目前 我们还有不到24小时的时间
And as of now, we have less than 24 hours to do that.
-我们不会让你失望的 路易 -我知道你们不会的
- We won't let you down, Louis. - I know you won't.
你觉得杰西卡真的穿13码吗
You think Jessica really wears size 13s?
这也正是我在思考的问题
That's exactly what I was thinking.
奥利佛 怎么样了
Oliver, how's it going?
还好
It's going okay.
我已经起草了6份投诉
I'm finished drafting six complaints.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 只是我做6份的时间
It's nothing, it's just, in the time I did six,
他们大多数已经做了9份或10份了
most of them did nine or ten.
我猜那意味着你已经到冲刺阶段了
I guess that means you're in the home stretch, huh?
可能吧
Guess I am.
奥利佛 我知道你在想什么
Look, Oliver, I know what you're thinking.
但是我告诉纳森的是实话
But I was telling Nathan the truth.
我没在想办法回来和这些家伙一起工作
I'm not looking to come back here with these guys
并放弃你们
instead of working with you.
我知道你不想回来 迈克
I know you don't wanna come back here, Mike.
我只是想说 这些律师很厉害
I guess I just wanted to say these associates are bad ass,
我很感激你选择和我这样的人一起工作
and I appreciate you choosing to work with someone like me
而不是他们
over them.
你介意我问一下 你是怎么如此确定
You mind if I ask how you're so sure
我不想回到这呢
I don't want to come back here?
因为这些律师都很厉害
Because these associates are amazing lawyers,
但是一整晚没有一个人提到
but not a single one of them mentioned an actual human being
案子中的人
involved in this case the whole night.
他们只想赢
They're just trying to win.
那没有错
And there's nothing wrong with that,
但那不是你的风格
but that's not you.
是的 奥利佛 但那样做是有问题的
Yeah, Oliver, there is something wrong with that.
所以你会成为比他们任何人
And that's why you're gonna be a better lawyer
都更好的律师
than any one of these guys.
我去告诉哈维我们进入冲刺阶段了
I'm gonna go tell Harvey that we're in the home stretch.
-怎么样了 天才 -什么
- How's it going, genius? - What?
我说 怎么样了
I said, how's it going?
我来告诉你怎么样了
I'll tell you how it's going.
-这是行不通的 -什么
- It's not going to work. - What?
-但是我以为你说... -我不在乎你怎么想
- But I thought that you said-- - I don't care what you thought.
这不是《西部世界》 我不能使她人性化
This isn't "Westworld." I can't make her human.
本杰明 我没有让你把她变得人性化
Benjamin, I'm not asking you to make her human.
我只是希望你给她点同情心
I'm just asking you to give her a little compassion.
我不知道该怎么做
Well I don't know how to do that.
它应该自我学习的 但是它没有
And it's supposed to learn from itself, but it isn't.
怎么了
what's going on?
我一直告诉自己
The story I always told myself was the only reason
我没有在硅谷工作的唯一原因是我不想去
I didn't work in Silicon Valley was that I didn't want to,
但事实是 我没有去那工作的能力
but the truth is, I don't have what it takes.
你走进来 叫我天才
And then you come in here, calling me a genius and--
本杰明 没事的
Benjamin, it's okay.
你只是个普通人
You're only human.
如果行不通的话 那就行不通吧
If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
真的吗
Really?
真的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表