剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
不行 这还太早
I can't do that, it's too soon.
扯淡 你以为我不知道
Bullshit. You think I don't know
你答应迈克的事只是为了让我帮你吗
you only said yes about Mike to get me to help you?
当然了
Of course that's why I said yes.
让他成为律师最难的部分
And the hardest thing about getting him into the Bar
是他没上过法学院 就没法为他安排听证会
is getting him a hearing when he hasn't even gone to law school.
所以你要为他担♥保♥
Which is why you're gonna sponsor him
因为他多年在皮尔逊-斯佩克特的工作
based on his years of work at Pearson Specter.
这是念法学
You're talking about reading the law.
没错
You're damn right I am.
这事有先例的 你清楚
There's precedent and you know it.
听着 我可以影响投票结果
Listen to me, I can influence the vote,
但我不能担♥保♥我要为他投票的人
but I cannot sponsor someone I'm going to be voting on.
那就找个能担♥保♥他的人
Then find someone who will.
你如果不能在下周内为他搞定听证会
Because if you can't get him a hearing in the next week,
这事就没戏了
this thing is off.
还有 克雷格
And one more thing, Craig.
你我不会再交谈了
You and I won't be talking again
因为如果你还没搞明白
because in case you haven't figured it out yet,
这已经比出轨
this is a hell of a lot more serious
要严重多了
than cheating on your wife.
诉讼双雄 第六季 第十四集
哈维 你怎么在这儿
Harvey, what are you doing in here?
什么意思 这是高管厨房♥
What do you mean? It's an executive kitchen.
-我是高管 -对 但你喜欢百吉饼
- I'm an executive. - Yeah, but you're a bagel guy.
这地方是羊角面包中心
This place is like croissant central.
或许我是来
Then maybe I just came in here
跟你共度美好时光的
hoping to spend some quality time with you.
你是说你想听听我跟塔拉度过的一夜吗
Are you saying you want to hear about my night with Tara?
当然
Of course I do.
不如我们先一起做做友谊手链
Right after we make friendship bracelets
然后再互相编编辫子
and braid each other's hair.
知会你一声 那是个神奇的夜晚
For your information, it was a magical evening,
但实际上 我是来谈正事的
but actually, I'm here to talk business.
-什么正事 -时尚定制公♥司♥
- What business? - Couture Apparel.
杰西卡和我总是会给他们的总裁做一份
Jessica and I always gave their CEO an annual analysis
来年法律需求的年度分♥析♥
of their legal needs for the upcoming year--
现在她走了 所以你想让我和你一起做
And now that she's gone, you want us to do it?
没错
Exactly.
感觉是在卖♥♥力推销啊
Sounds like a dog and pony show.
不止于此 哈维
It is more than that, Harvey.
这是为了展现实力
It is a show of force.
在那天 我们得让卡莉·唐纳休觉得
For one day, Carly Donahue needs to feel like
自己是我们最重要的客户
the most important client in the portfolio.
只派一位合伙人过去
And having one partner go by himself
不足以传达这个信息
doesn't send that message.
路易 放松 我很乐意去
Lewis, relax. I'm happy to do it.
真的吗
You are?
当然了 告诉过你了 我们是搭档
Of course I am. I told you, we're partners.
你知道吗 哈维 我一直梦想着能像这样
You know, Harvey, I always dreamed it could be like this.
搭档 蓝颜知己 朋友
Partners, confidantes, friends.
我也有同样的梦想 路易
I had the exact same dream, Lewis.
-真的吗 -不 假的
- Really? - No, not really.
意思是不是你永远也不会和我去泡泥浴
Does that mean you're never gonna go mudding with me?
没错 路易 就是这个意思
Yes, Lewis, that's what it means.
我会把会面细节告诉唐娜
I'll give Donna the details on that meeting.
希望你准备好了
Hey, I hope you got a hammer,
我给你带来了些材料
'cause I just brought you some nails.
-你有所发现吗 -是的
- You found something? - Yeah, I did.
我已经找到了六起可利用的案子
I already found six cases we can use,
而那只是冰山一角
and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
所以我们穿好衣服 去狠揍极速一顿吧
So let's grab our coats and go kick Velocity's ass up and down the street.
淡定点 泰森
Easy, Tyson.
你得告诉我这些都是什么类型的诉讼
You have to tell me what kind of suits these are.
都是矿业诉讼
They're mining suits,
意味着健康问题或是企业疏忽...
which means health problems or corporate negligence--
无论是哪种 造成的危害都很大
Either way, the damages could be through the roof.
奥利佛 做得好
Oliver, this is great.
我知道 虽然...
I know. And...
假如你让我据此在庭上抗辩
if you asked me to make an argument about it in court,
我八成会搞砸
I'd probably shit the bed.
但是 迈克 我告诉你
But, Mike, I'm telling you,
这件事大有文章
there's something here.
我也要告诉你
And I'm telling you,
也许有一天你能克服你的上庭恐惧症
maybe one day you'll overcome your court stuff,
也许你克服不了
maybe you won't.
无论是哪种
Either way,
这些都足以证明你是个好律师了
this proves that you're a hell of a lawyer.
是啊 谢了 迈克
Yeah, thanks, Mike.
我必须承认
I gotta admit,
发现自己能做到这样让我感觉挺良好的
it feels pretty good to know I can do what I just did.
那你不如去起草诉讼吧
Then why don't you start drafting a suit.
因为等我说服这些人参与进来之后
'Cause after I get these people on board,
我们就要准备起诉了
that's exactly what we're gonna have to do.
唐娜 你绝对猜不到刚刚路易想求我做什么
Donna, you're never gonna believe what Louis just asked me.
让我猜三次
Give me three guesses.
他想成为你 他想看上去和你一样
He wants to be you. He wants to look like you.
他想穿上你这副皮囊
He wants to wear your skin as a body suit.
好吧 你刚刚是不是没开口就说了这堆
Okay, did you just talk without saying anything?
这有什么新鲜的 你整天这么做
What's the big deal? You do it all the time.
说得好 唐娜 你今天如有神助
Good one, Donna. You're on fire today.
好吧 这到底是怎么回事
Okay, what the hell's going on here?
你是说真·唐娜吗
Oh, you mean The Donna?
这只是本杰明和我在合作的一个小产品
It's just a little product that Benjamin and I have been working on.
虽然它还不具备我的情商
It doesn't have my emotional intelligence yet
但我觉得我还是可以拿它来玩玩的
but I thought I'd have a little fun with it in the meantime.
你都有情商了吗
Do you have your emotional intelligence yet?
等它能回这句 那才叫有什么
When it can top that, you might have something.
窝囊废
Loser.
好的 那句话是谁说的
Okay, which one of you said that?
-她说的 -她说的
- She did. - She did.
抱歉 伙计 本店关门了
Sorry, buddy. Grill's shut down.
要到下午五点才开门
We don't open again till five.
没关系 我不是来吃芝士汉堡的
That's okay. I'm not here for a cheeseburger.
我是来谈谈黑泽顿矿业公♥司♥的
I'm here to talk about Hazelton Mining Company.
怎么了
What about it?
你以工作导致威胁生命的健康问题为由
You filed a complaint alleging life-threatening health problems
提出过控告
resulting from work.
那次控告神秘地消失了
That complaint mysteriously went away
而我希望帮助你获得你应得的赔偿
and I want to help you get the compensation that you deserve.
我不需要一个唯利是图的律师的帮助
I don't need any help from an ambulance chaser.
我不是那种唯利是图的律师 斯塔摩斯先生
I'm not an ambulance chaser, Mr. Stamos.
我叫迈克·罗斯 我在一家法律诊所工作
My name is Mike Ross, I work at a clinic
我们的佣金上限为五万美元
and our commissions are capped at $50,000.
所以我们做这个不是为了钱
So we are not in this for the money.
那是为了什么
Then what are you in it for?
这么说吧 极速公♥司♥不是好东西
Let's just say Velocity is bad news.
我很想帮你
Well, I'd like to help,
但即便我想起诉那帮混♥蛋♥ 我也不能
but even if I wanted to sue those bastards, I can't.
我知道
I know.
你拿了一笔钱 然后签了保密协议
You took a payout and you signed a non-disclosure agreement.
不是因为这个
That's got nothing to do with it.
他们让我们所有人都签了那玩意
They made us all sign those things.
假如我们中的任何一人违约了
If any one of us breaks it,
那所有人的协议就都无效了
it negates them all.
那就让它们无效啊
Then negate them all.
你说得倒容易
That's easy for you to say.
我快要死了 而死因太长一串了
I'm dying of something with a name so long,
我都没办法说给你听
I can't even tell you what it is.
而你所说的你们佣金的上限
And you're talking about your fee being capped
已经超过了他们付给我的钱
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表