剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I don't give a shit why you did it.
你发誓说你不会这么做的
You swore you wouldn't.
但你现在把这事弄得更糟糕了
Instead, you've made things worse.
哈维 如果我连你都没法信任
Harvey, if I can't even trust you,
那我在这儿才真是没戏了
then I do not stand a chance in here.
我现在没法跟你说话
Look, I can't talk right now.
什么叫你现在没法说话
What do you mean you can't talk?
瑞秋现在正我办公室里盯着我看
Rachel's in my office looking at me right now
再过五秒她肯定起疑出了什么事
and she's gonna think something's wrong in five seconds,
所以除非你改变主意想让我告诉她了
so unless you've changed your mind about me not telling her,
否则我得挂了
I gotta go.
哈维 你得把她的电♥话♥拿走
Harvey, you gotta get the phone from her.
好的 瑞克 没问题
Sure, Rick, no problem.
-哈维 拿走她的电♥话♥ -八点半没问题
- Harvey, get the phone from her. - 8:30 sounds great.
第一轮你请
First round's on you.
瑞秋 正好你在
Rachel, good, you're here.
我正好找你呢
I was just gonna come see you.
你没联♥系♥我 所以我想着
I didn't hear from you, so I just figured--
他没事 是系统出错了
He's good. There was an error in the paperwork.
出事的犯人不是他 刚好同姓而已
It's a different inmate, same last name.
好的 那我明天就能见他了
Okay. So I can see him tomorrow.
其实 他说希望你给他点时间
Actually, he asked that you give him a little time.
-什么 -瑞秋 监狱对他是个大改变
- What? - Rachel, prison is a big adjustment.
过两周他就能适应点了
He'll be ready in about two weeks.
那为什么他给我发了五十多条短♥信♥
So then, why do I have about 50 texts from him
跟我说他等不及要见我了
saying that he can't wait to see me?
-什么 -哈维 到底怎么回事
- What? - Harvey, what's going on?
-手♥机♥给我 -不给
- Give me the phone. - No.
-我说把手♥机♥给我 -除非告诉我怎么回事
- I said give me the phone. - I'm not giving you anything
否则就不给你
until you tell me what's going on.
那些短♥信♥不是迈克发的
Those texts aren't from Mike.
那是谁发的
Then who are they from?
是我当检察官的时候抓的一个人发的
From a guy I put away when I was an ADA.
天哪
Oh, my God.
瑞秋 别自己吓自己
Rachel, don't let your imagination run wild.
-没事的 -你怎么知道
- It's gonna be okay. - You don't know that
-进监狱的又不是你 -没错 不是我
- because you're not in there. - You're right, I'm not.
那你打算怎么办
Then what the hell are you gonna do about it?
我打算按我答应迈克的办
I'm gonna do what I promised Mike.
那就是相信他能处理好
I'm gonna have faith that he can handle it.
真不敢相信 你打算袖手旁观吗
I don't believe it. So you're not gonna do anything?
你以为我不想马上救他出来吗
You think I don't want to bust him outta there right now?
如果我想了办法又没成功
Look, if I try and do something and it doesn't work,
他会更难处理
it makes it worse for him.
-那人暴♥力♥吗 -瑞秋
- Is he violent? - Rachel--
-那人暴♥力♥吗 -我保证了他
- Is he violent? - I made him a promise--
我不管你保证了什么
I don't give a shit.
他进去是为了保护你
He's in there to protect you,
所以你最好想个办法保护好他
so you better figure out a way to protect him
否则我告诉你 哈维
because Goddamn it, Harvey,
要是他在里面出了什么事
if something happens to him in there
你又袖手旁观
and you didn't do anything,
我绝对不会原谅你的
I will never forgive you.
哈维 我知道你用不着我来告诉你
Harvey, I know you don't need me to tell you this,
但她是对的
but she's right,
如果迈克真出了什么事
because if something actually does happen to Mike,
就算她原谅了你
even if she forgives you,
你也不会原谅自己的
you're never gonna forgive yourself.
什么事 哈维
What do you want, Harvey?
只要你五分钟
Five minutes of your time and that's all.
要五分钟是聊天 还是找我帮忙
Five minutes to catch up, or five minutes to ask a favor?
要你五分钟 帮我保护迈克·罗斯
Five minutes to help me protect Mike Ross.
怎么保护 如果我没记错
Protect him how? 'Cause last time I checked,
他现在好像进了监狱吧
he was in the bosom of the federal penitentiary system.
肖恩 他和我抓的一个人被关在一起
Sean, he's in there with a guy I put away
那人可不是吃素的
and the guy is no joke.
我很遗憾 哈维
I'm sorry to hear that, Harvey.
但你要我做什么
But what am I supposed to do?
我要你把那个人转到别的监狱
You're supposed to move the guy to another prison.
我没权力这么做
I don't have the authority to do that and you know that.
你能想办法弄到这个权力
You can get the authority.
你可是联邦检察官
You're a federal prosecutor.
那你为什么不直接去找
Then why the hell don't you go after the prosecutor
起诉迈克的检察官
that put Mike away in the first place?
因为她不欠我什么 你欠我
'Cause she doesn't owe me, and you do.
我们合作那么久的时间里
You got a lot of balls saying that to me
你一直都知道他是冒牌货
when the entire time we were working together,
居然还敢来跟我说这话
you knew the kid was a fraud.
那个孩子帮你扳倒了
That kid helped you take down
查尔斯·傅滋曼和埃里克·伍德尔
Charles Forstman and Eric Woodall
让你有了名气
and put you on the map.
出名 别扯了
The map? Bullshit.
认识你们俩之前我就很有名
I was on the map long before I met either of you.
你是想告诉我那次定罪没让你
You're going to tell me you haven't shot up the ranks
青云直上吗
since that conviction?
哈维 你刚进来的时候
You know, Harvey, when you first walked in here,
我还以为你是因为骗了我这么久
for a second I actually thought you were gonna apologize
而向我道歉
for lying to me all that time.
我不需要你的原谅 肖恩
I don't need your forgiveness, Sean.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
好吧 我想想办法
All right, I'll see what I can do.
但是 哈维
But, Harvey,
现在是你欠我了
now you owe me one.
杰克
Jack?
我今天很累 你来这里做什么
I've had a long day. What are you doing here?
你知道我来做什么
You know what I'm doing here.
你去找罗伯特·赞恩 让他制止了我们
You went to Robert Zane and you had him shut us down.
我只是做了必须要做的
I did what I had to do.
我要走了
Now if you'll excuse me.
我只是想要回我的钱而已
All I wanted was my money back.
你越早接受钱已经没有了的事实
Well, the sooner you get used to the fact that it's gone,
我们就能越快重回各自生活的正轨
the sooner we can both move on with our lives.
这就是问题所在 我回不了
That's the problem. I can't move on with my life.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我付不起赞恩的买♥♥入金
I can't afford Zane's buy-in.
什么
What?
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
杰西卡 听我说
Jessica, listen to me.
虽然你知道哈德曼知道我做了什么
You know what I did that Hardman found out about,
但你不知道的是我为什么要那么做
but what you don't know is why I did it.
我需要那笔钱
I needed the money.
现在你想让我拿自己的钱
And now you want me to give you your money back
来还你吗
out of my own pocket?
杰西卡 拜托
Jessica, please.
这是我重新开始的机会
This is a chance for me to have a new start.
即使我想帮你 我也不能这么做
Even if I wanted to, I can't do that.
-为什么 -你知道为什么
- Why not? - You know why not.
我自掏腰包
I pay you out of my own pocket.
就是自己排除了对公♥司♥有限责任的特权
I'm piercing that corporate veil myself.
要是合伙人知道了 我会赔上几百万的
And if the partners find out, it will cost me millions.
他们不会知道的
They won't find out.
我不能冒这个险
Well, I can't take that chance.
杰西卡 我需要这笔钱
Jessica, I need this.
对不起 杰克
I'm sorry, Jack.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
早上好
Morning.
怎么了
What?
你知道怎么了
You know what.
我牙齿上有东西吗
Do I have something in my teeth?
没有 但是你脑子有问题
No, but you got some bullshit in your brain.
-什么 -"这里是黑的"
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表