剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
that's why you gave Harvey the go-ahead to begin with.
我那么做是因为我要看着奥利佛失败
I did that because I had to watch Oliver fail
而我无计可施
and there's nothing I could do about it.
如果不是奥利佛
And if it wasn't Oliver,
就会有其他的人
it was going to be someone else.
或者其他的事
Or something else.
总会有什么来提醒你 你不是律师
There's always gonna be some reminder that you weren't a lawyer.
它会逐渐吞噬你
And it would eat away at you,
因为你命中注定要成为律师
because it's what you're meant to be.
你不应该做你做的那些事
You shouldn't have done what you did.
我知道 我背着你做这些你很生气
I know you're mad at me for going behind your back,
但我不会道歉的
but I'm not gonna apologize.
因为我不愿意和一个放弃了梦想的人
Because I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with a man
过一辈子
who gave up on his dreams.
而且我知道你也不愿意当那个人
And I know that you don't wanna be that man either.
路易
Louis?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
瑞秋 我能跟你谈谈吗
Rachel, can I talk to you a second?
当然
Of course.
我听说迈克不希望卷入那个女人
I heard Mike had a problem involving that woman.
是的
Yes, he did.
我们昨晚其实还为这事吵了架
We actually got into a fight about it last night.
-他什么打算 -我不知道
- What's he gonna do? - I don't know.
但还是要感谢你为了找她做的一切
But thank you for doing whatever you did to find her, anyway.
没事
Of course.
所以 你来找我什么事
So... what are you doing in here?
你有希望你从来没发现过吗
You ever wish you hadn't found out?
-什么 -你有希望过
- What? - You ever wish
你从来没发现迈克的秘密吗
you never known about Mike's secret?
或者再远点 从来没遇到过他
Or, for that matter, never even met him?
路易 到底怎么了
Louis, what's going on?
塔拉和我最近一直在交流生活
Tara and I have been sharing a lot lately.
但我还是有没告诉她的事
But there's still things I haven't told her.
昨天 她问我我为什么心情不好
Yesterday, she asked me what I was having a bad day about.
而事实是 就是因为迈克的事
And the truth is, it was pretty much about Mike.
而且我想告诉她 但是...
And I want to tell her about it, but--
你不知道她会作何反应
You don't know how she'll react.
是的 我甚至都不敢告诉她
No, I don't. I still haven't even told her
在迈克事发前我就知道他的秘密
I knew about Mike's secret before he got caught,
更别说我还利用他的秘密当了冠名合伙人
let alone the fact that I used it to get made partner.
-路易 -瑞秋 当时被希拉发现时
- Louis... - Rachel, when Sheila found out,
她说我再也不是她的灵魂伴侣了
she said I wasn't her soul mate anymore.
但那是希拉 路易
But that was Sheila, Louis.
而且关键字是 被她发现
And the key phrase is "She found out."
不是你主动告诉她的
You didn't tell her.
所以迈克告诉你的时候你就不生气吗
So you were okay when Mike told you?
不 我不能说我完全没有生气
No, I wouldn't say that I was okay with it.
但我爱他
But I love him.
所以我原谅了他
That's why I forgave him.
我不能保证塔拉会原谅你
I can't guarantee that Tara will forgive you,
但我肯定如果哪天被她自己发现了
but I can tell you that if she finds out some other way,
那她肯定不会原谅你了
then she won't.
谢谢 瑞秋
Thank you, Rachel.
谢谢你能陪我谈谈这件事
I appreciate your time.
谢谢答应和我们见面
Thank you for sitting down with us.
很荣幸 我是安德鲁 这是拉塞尔
It's our pleasure. I'm Andrew and this is Russell.
-我是唐娜 -我叫本杰明
- I'm Donna. - And my name is Benjamin.
介意我叫你本吗
Mind if I call you Ben?
说实话 非常介意
Yes, actually, I mind very much.
但只要你打开支票本签了我们
But you open up that checkbook of yours,
你想怎么叫本都可以
and you can call Ben here whatever the hell you want.
谢谢 但开始前
I appreciate that, but before we get started,
你要知道 我们一个月
you should know that we get pitched
能得到六个个人助手设备的提案
six personal assistant devices a month.
你也要知道我们的设备
And you should know that our device
能让Siri和Alexa黯然失色
makes Siri and the Alexa look like toaster ovens.
也许如此
Well, that may be the case,
但我担心市场已经饱和了
but I'm concerned that the market is already saturated.
你要真担心
If you were so concerned,
那就不会接受这次面谈了
you wouldn't be sitting here in the first place.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that a fact? - Yes, it is.
因为你是投资部的老大
Because you're the head of the investment team,
老大是不会随便浪费时间的
and the head of the team doesn't waste his time
除非他觉得有利可图
unless he thinks there might be something in it for him.
我图的利也不一定就非是投资
There might be other things in it for me than just investing.
确实
Yes, there could.
权利斗争就有可能
Like marking your territory.
因为看到你们俩坐在这儿谁都能看出
Because anybody can see by the way you two are sitting there
他想夺你的位子 而且你对此非常不爽
that he's gunning for your job and you don't like that one bit.
-不是的... -谁告诉你的
- That's not-- - Who told you that?
没人告诉我
No one told me that.
就像也没人告诉我你不能解雇他
Just like no one told me that you can't fire him
因为这会显得你很软弱一样
because that'll make you look weak.
所以你才接受了这次面谈
Which is why you took this meeting.
因为你不愿意他单独来见我们
Because you didn't want him taking it without you.
好吧 你到底是怎么做到的
Okay, how in the hell are you doing all this?
我能做到因为我是唐娜
I'm doing this because I'm Donna.
如果你们还没明白 这个设备也是唐娜
And if it hasn't dawned on you already, so is this device.
所以 你们是想继续鼓着劲搞办公室政♥治♥
Now, do you wanna puff up your chest and play office politics,
还是想听一个能让你们
or do you wanna hear about an opportunity
都步步高升的好机会
that could vault you both to the top of the ladder?
不如请你给我们介绍一下你的产品
Why don't you tell us about your product?
请给我一杯黑咖啡
Can I get a black coffee?
他要的来两份
Make it two of whatever he's having.
你又来骂我背着你
You here to tell me what a dick I am
行动的事太混♥蛋♥了吗
for going behind your back again?
不是 我来问你什么时候去见帕默
No, I'm here to find out what time your meeting with Palmer is.
不知道
I don't know.
什么叫你不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
因为没有你的允许我不打算行动
Well, I wasn't gonna do it without your permission.
所以就是说我没跟帕默约时间呢
Which means there is no meeting with Palmer.
那我现在允许了
Well, I'm giving you my permission.
迈克 不是我抱怨
Mike, I'm not trying to be an asshole,
但我们费了好大的功夫才拿到帕默的把柄
but we went to a lot of trouble to get that shit on Palmer
结果你一副想杀我的样子
and you looked like you wanted to kill me.
我怎么知道这次你就不会后悔了
So how do I know you're not gonna wanna change your mind?
因为我想当律师
'Cause I wanna be a lawyer.
我不在乎用什么方法办到
I don't care how we do it.
钱包拿出来 把我的帐付了
Take out your wallet, pay for this coffee,
然后我们一起拿下这件事
and let's bring this thing home.
那是我这辈子最非凡的27分钟
Well, that was the most amazing 27 minutes of my entire life.
哪部分非凡啊
Which part?
是你坐在那一句话也说不出来
When you sat there with your mouth glued shut
还是讲到运行系统掉链子的时候
or when you shit the bed describing the operating system?
天 就知道说到设计规格的时候就该闭嘴了
Oh, my God, I knew I should have stopped after the design specs.
本杰明 我逗你玩的
Benjamin, I'm teasing you.
我真的不知道这句话可信不可信
Now I don't know if I should believe you.
那你听好了
Then listen to me carefully.
你棒极了
You killed it.
谢谢 但是 其实是我们棒极了
Thank you. But, in fact, we killed it.
一点没错 是我们
You're damn right, we did.
你先走吧 我们回公♥司♥再见
Now get going, I'm gonna see you back at the firm.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我不小心把笔忘在会议室了
I accidentally forgot my pen in the conference room.
我可以借你一支
Oh, I have one you can borrow.
本杰明 当我说不小心时
Benjamin, when I say accidentally,
我的意思是我故意忘在了那里
I mean intentionally
好找个借口回去在门口偷听
because it gives me an excuse to go back in there
他们是怎么谈论我们的
and eavesdrop on what they're saying about us.
好主意 让我一起去吧
Oh, that's a great idea. Can I come with you?
-不 我得一个人去 -为什么
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表