剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
When do I start?
我从没见过你穿西装
I don't think I've ever seen you in a suit before.
哈维 你来了
Harvey, you made it.
我绝不会错过
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
哈维 听我说
Harvey, listen, um--
你不用说 我知道
You don't have to say it. I know.
-她也在 -不止如此
- She's here. - It's not just that.
她问她能不能为爸爸说几句
She asked if she could say a few words about Dad.
怎么 你要让她说吗
And what, you're gonna let her?
-哈维 -只要我在这里
- Harvey-- - She is not saying
她就说不了一个字
a single word as long as I'm here.
不 她能 如果你当着我孩子的面
Yes, she is, and if you make a scene in front of my kids
在我们父亲下葬时闹事
on the day that we put our dad into the ground,
我发誓一定把你打得屁滚尿流
I swear to God, I will beat the shit out of you,
因为她是我的母亲
because she's my mother,
我会让她致辞的
and I'm gonna let her say her piece.
哈维 见到你很高兴
Harvey... It's good to see you.
莉莉 我也想说我很高兴 但是
Wish I could say the same thing, Lily, but...
那就是撒谎了
I'd be lying if I did.
很抱歉你会这么想
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way.
不管你相信与否 我爱你的父亲
And whether you believe it or not, I loved your father.
他的离世让我很痛苦
And I am sad to see him go.
是的 我不相信
Yeah, well, I don't believe it,
我来也不是为了探望你
and I didn't come here to see you.
而是来纪念我的父亲
I came here to honor my father,
你就上去吧 说完你想说的
so get up there, say what you're gonna say,
快点把这事搞定
and let's get this over with.
哈维
Harvey.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我想跟你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
真不敢相信 太好了
I can't believe it. This is wonderful.
不知道今晚你愿不愿意和我一起吃饭
I thought maybe you wanted to get dinner tonight.
没有什么比与你共进晚餐
There is nothing I would rather do
更让我高兴的了 但是今晚不行
than get dinner with you, but I can't tonight.
真希望你提前给我打了电♥话♥
I wish you would have called.
我想打 但是
I would have, but, uh...
你没有我的电♥话♥号♥码
You didn't have my phone number.
是的
No, I didn't.
明晚怎么样
How about tomorrow night?
我没打算在这里过两晩
I wasn't really planning on being here two nights.
我的律所现在
My firm is in a...
正处于危险期
vulnerable spot right now.
哈维 今晚有儿童艺术展
Harvey, it's the kids' art show.
一年举♥行♥一次 我不能取消
It's once a year. I can't cancel it.
你知道吗 这真是太傻了
You know what? This is silly.
你这么大老远飞过来
You flew all the way up here.
不
No.
我们可以明晚一起吃饭
We can do it tomorrow night.
我猜猜 你接受了这份工作
Don't tell me. You took the job.
事实上 在今早之前 我根本
Actually, until this morning, I didn't think
没想到我有可能得到这份工作
there was a chance in hell I was getting this job.
听起来你有个做前台的朋友
Sounds to me like you had a friend at the front desk
把你简历放在了最上面
who put your resume at the top of the pile.
听起来我欠那个朋友一杯啤酒
Sounds to me like I owe that person a beer.
确认一下 那个人就是我
Just so we're clear-- I'm that guy.
我听得懂
I get the picture.
迈克 欢迎来到这间律所
Welcome to the clinic, Mike.
谢谢你 奥利佛
Thanks, Oliver.
-看来你跟奥利佛打过招呼了 -是的
- I see you met Oliver here. - I did.
-我们相处得十分融洽 -不错
- We got along right away. - Good, good.
开头很不错
Well, you're off to a good start.
我想现在就剩下告诉我
I guess the only thing left is for you
办公桌在哪了
to show me where my desk is.
对 就在那间办公室里面
Right. It's, uh, right inside that office right there.
我没想到我会有间办公室
I didn't think I was getting an office.
就因为我付得工资低
Look, just because I'm paying you dick
不代表我会不提供你工作必备的用具
doesn't mean I'm not gonna give you the tools for the job.
我的工作到底是什么 因为就我看来
What exactly is my job? 'Cause as far as I can tell,
我是这里唯一一个有办公室的人
I'm the only one here with an office.
所有人注意
Everybody listen up.
从今天起你们有新主管了
You have a new supervisor starting today.
他叫迈克·罗斯
His name is Mike Ross.
迈克来自皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所
Mike is from Pearson Specter Litt,
他懂的法律知识比你们加起来的都多
and he knows more about law than all of you combined.
所以 迈克说什么你们就照做
So, if Mike tells you to do something, you do it.
我无意质疑世界新格局
I don't mean to question the new world order,
但想问他的头衔是什么
but what is his title?
问得好 玛莉莎
Great question, Marissa.
负责监督你们的高管
senior individual in charge of you?
还有别的问题吗 我看没有了
Any more queries? I didn't think so.
好了 都继续工作吧 抓紧
All right, back to work. Let's go.
你当时说这么做是为你自己
You really weren't kidding
还真不是开玩笑的
when you said you were doing this for you.
没错
No, I wasn't.
我想办法用这点薪水给这个位置找人
I've been trying to get somebody in this position
已经找了十年
for this money for the last ten years,
既然我现在找到了
and now that I have...
就得好好利用起来
I'm gonna take full advantage of it.
那你现在最好回到自己办公室里
Then why don't you go back to wherever your office is
今年就不用再出来了
and stay there for the rest of the year?
因为我得忙着在这大显身手呢
'Cause I'll be busy kicking ass out here.
就等你这句话了
That's what I like to hear.
想在这里订个好座位应该找谁
Hey, who do you have to know around here to get a good table?
我的天
Jesus Christ.
是我眼花了
Do my eyes deceive me,
还是你长得真的太像我哥哥
or do you look just like my big brother,
只是更老更胖更混♥蛋♥
only older, fatter, and douchier?
感谢你注意到了 变成这样不容易
I appreciate you noticing. I put in a lot of effort.
说真的 哈维 你怎么会在这里
Seriously, Harvey, why are you here?
我认为是时候和母亲重归于好了
I thought it was time to, uh, make my peace with Mom.
哈维 太好了
Harvey, that's great.
这些年里你们的摩擦太多
But, uh, a lot has been said over the years.
你不能就这样出现在母亲面前
You can't just show up on Mom's door.
事实上我已经见过她了
Actually, I already did.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
我去了大学里
I went over to the college.
她今晚要忙着为学生举办艺术展开幕
She's having an art opening tonight for her students,
所以我们约好明晚在此共进晚餐
so we're gonna have dinner here tomorrow night.
那我肯定给你们安排座位
Well, then I will get you a table.
你要做的是
And what you're going to do
取消掉你预定的不管什么狗屁豪华酒店
is cancel whatever fancy bullshit hotel you booked,
你今晚得和我们待在一起
and you're going to stay the night with us.
马库斯 拜托 我可住在里兹大使套房♥
Marcus, come on, I'm at the Ambassador Suite at the Ritz.
别想拒绝我
Don't think of saying no
因为我会告诉凯蒂和孩子们你来了
because I'm going to tell Katie and the kids that you're here.
你们提供客房♥服务吗
You guys offer room service?
如果你说的客房♥服务是指
If by "Room service,"
提供纤丝奶酪和低盐全麦饼干
you mean string cheese and Triscuits,
是的 我们的确有客房♥服务
oh, yeah, we've got room service.
好吧 那就把我算上
All right, well, then count me in.
玛莉莎 是吗 我是迈克
Marissa, right? Mike.
我知道 新老板
I know. The new boss.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是在我以前的律所
It's nothing-- It's just where I come from,
老板们从来不骑车上班
the, uh--the bosses don't bike to work.
我想这里不是皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所
I guess this is no Pearson Specter Litt.
这里不是 其实这正是我来的原因
No, it's not, which is actually why I came here.
我很高兴如此 因为你可以
I'm glad, because there are a lot of people here
帮到这里很多人 但我不是其中之一
who could really use your help, but I'm not one of them.
你不是还在上法学院的学生吗
Aren't you still a law student?
是一个自从到这里就没输过的法学院学生
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表